The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 24, 2014, 09:02:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beelzebub's Astral Projection techniques question  (Read 2883 times)
eomaia
« on: November 18, 2003, 02:55:21 »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 21:54:03 by eomaia » Logged
Yafey
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 13:25:34 »

Hi!
If you talk about the free online courses on the www.mysticweb.org, yes they are excellent. They were very useful to me and some of my friends signed in too. There is no reason for you not to sign in, really. I have a success in OBE using the tehniques given there. Try it! [|)]
aureilibri
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 00:48:06 »

Thanks!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 00:48:06 »

Centa Five
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 02:38:58 »

I bought the book and then took the free on-line course and found the course to be very helpful.  I believe that the course is better because it has been up-dated since the book was printed and seems to be more current than the book, plus on-line Instructors make themselves available to answer any questions you may have as you progress thru the course.  Hope this is helpful. Good luck.
Hyperdimensional
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2003, 23:32:53 »

Hi,

Well I have serious doubts about the Mysticweb course, if you read beelzebub's profile "He believes he is the reeincarnation of Satan", then you are taking the course with the Prince of Darkness...

Here the link http://www.gnosticweb.com/

Best regards

The fear is the first natural enemy that a man must defeat in the way of knowledge
Nagual
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 17:54:22 »

quote:
He believes he is the reeincarnation of Satan

[:O]Insert, I did not know that satan was dead... [Wink]

PS: BTW, there is suddenly so much info about the Gnostic people in the AP forum...  Weird.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 17:54:22 »

Nay
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 19:00:06 »

It seems that they are starting their classes again, guess that is why all the hoopla has reared it's ugly head again.

A while back, there was a VERY long discussion on the forums about Beezlebub.  It had to be removed because Mr. Beezlebub did not like people saying anything negative about him and his, so he yelled Lawsuit..in my opinion..seems like he has something to hide.

Follow your instincts is all I have to say. [^]

Personally I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole..[Tongue]

Nay [Wink]
frozen in life
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2003, 15:13:28 »

hello, i would definitly recommend the any of the courses, i have taken the astral course and it was excellent, i am currently taking the self knowledge course and it is just as good as the astral course, i plan on taking all 4 of them, i do not beleive VM Belzebub is "the prince of darkness" in fact he tells alot about Good and Evil, and is quite obviously on the Good side.  You can aways take the course and if u do not like it then just quit
xander
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2003, 15:55:06 »

quote:
Originally posted by Nagual

quote:
He believes he is the reeincarnation of Satan

[:O]Insert, I did not know that satan was dead... [Wink]

PS: BTW, there is suddenly so much info about the Gnostic people in the AP forum...  Weird.

First of all entities like satan dont reincarnate, they inhabit bodies and are in full control of themselves.
Secondly If he was satan he wouldnt be wasting his time with a piddly little astral travel class.
Thirdly satan is an energy and perhaps he is manifesting the energy but he is NOT Satan.

I think the guy is some insecure loser who wants to compensate by wanting peopl to beleive hes satan. LOL!
Xander
weagle
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2003, 03:42:18 »

this guy believes in reincarnation he says first off satan and bezelbub are not the same entity satan is satan but bezelbub was a person that lived on this earth that was evil.  Long story short, he said there was a master samuel who was an ap'er saw bezelbub in the astral and somehow was able to bring him into the light and he was able to change.  I believe in that just like there are souls in purgatory we have the power on this earth to change their destiny.  He says it himself if you don't believe bezelbub is not evil anymore, go into the astral call upon bezelbub and do the negative entity banishing ritual on it and you will see he's not evil anymore but of the white lodge.  As for the courses they are awesome, I am taking the investigative course and already I had my FIRST conscious ap from it thanks to those two new techniques that he introduced the koan and duality technique which in short (read my other post) silence the mind.  If you don't think its worth the money take his online courses then after buy his book they're the same.  But I'd buy the book just to support the author cause his techniques work and the theory is straightforward as well.   He says it himself if you don't believe in anything I say investigate it yourself in the astral then you will know yourself to be true.
TheLunatic
Astral Energy 3

GrimLord78
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2003, 07:50:18 »

quote:
Originally posted by aureilibri

Hi,
Has anyone read Beelzebub's "Experiencing Astral Travel: An 8 Week  Course" book or gone thru the online course? Are there any interesting techniques worth trying? I saw good reviews on Amazon, but I wanted to see if anyone had any comments about the book on this forum before buying it.
Thanks!

Hello, I was here awhile back when there was a lengthy beating of  the author so I decided to get his book and see what was up. I've read everything up to week 6 so far and find alot of what he has to say very interesting. I think his overall explanation of the astral to be very simplistic but that could be a good thing for someone just trying to grasp the concepts. As far as techniques yes I would say they have merit and are workable.

I was impressed with his notation of how most people go through their daily lives in a day dream and never really think about what they are doing. I think this idea is pretty much accurate and might explain why some people have more trouble with OOBE.

I've tried his heart exercise and have found it to generate the type of state needed for an OOBE.

Bottom line is that the book has some good information and will help you learn things you need to know but I wouldn't use it as a sole reference. I would recommend reading Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamic's, William Buhlman's book The secret of the soul and also the books by Robert Monroe. I strongly feel that each one of these people have a piece of the puzzle.

As far as him being the devil, well I think people get alittle too willing to hate someone who has something different to say that doesn't fall in line with what they think they know. I would also say shame on those people who would get on the band wagon which is what happened on this site awhile back.

I would tell you to follow and do what you feel is right.
I hope this gives you some help

-luke
TheLunatic
Astral Energy 3

GrimLord78
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2003, 07:55:12 »

quote:
Originally posted by Hyperdimensional

Hi,

Well I have serious doubts about the Mysticweb course, if you read beelzebub's profile "He believes he is the reeincarnation of Satan", then you are taking the course with the Prince of Darkness...
 Here the link http://www.gnosticweb.com/
Best regards

Hey honestly I'd love to take a coarse with the prince of darkness. I'm sure he'd have alot of really good wisdom he'd let slip out imbetween all the "you must bow down to me" bits..

As is with everything one point of reference is never a good idea.
aureilibri
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2003, 02:20:06 »

Hi,

Has anyone read Beelzebub's "Experiencing Astral Travel: An 8 Week  Course" book or gone thru the online course? Are there any interesting techniques worth trying? I saw good reviews on Amazon, but I wanted to see if anyone had any comments about the book on this forum before buying it.

Thanks!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: