The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 13:33:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Video Astral Projection  (Read 1182 times)
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 01, 2005, 03:08:57 »

Anyone here ever video recorded their physical body during a astral projection exercise?

I did this ages ago - physical body was asleep, took me under five minutes to put myself into the hypnotic state. Saw my body jerk due to the vibrations and a few times my hand would raise upward as I was reaching for something (during the ap I was waving my astral hands around trying to get out).

Anyone interested in seeing the video,comparing notes?

Tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
Naovaaka
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 12:22:00 »

Quote from: the voice of silence
Anyone here ever video recorded their physical body during a astral projection exercise?

I did this ages ago - physical body was asleep, took me under five minutes to put myself into the hypnotic state. Saw my body jerk due to the vibrations and a few times my hand would raise upward as I was reaching for something (during the ap I was waving my astral hands around trying to get out).

Anyone interested in seeing the video,comparing notes?

Tvos

This sounds interesting! would be cool if you could post a link Smiley

I have not recorded my physical body while projecting, but my girlfriend says she always knows when im out, because my body is shaking/jerking and she is unable to wake me up/contact me.

When going into the hypnotic state / relaxed body state i can feel this shaking and my limbs usually jerks a few times until im unable to feel my body.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 12:22:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 16:35:28 »

On the video that I recorded I was able to see my physical body jerk and my eye lids twitch and a stricken fear in my face. Also, when I was in the hypnotic state I was testing by raising my arms in the air and in the physical the arm also raised - it was a dual reaction to both bodies at the same time.

I'm going to invest in a video camera (a good one) for multiple purposes. this will be good to further this study and learn more.

tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: