The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2019, 10:04:30

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Astral Phasing?  (Read 2475 times)
cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 03, 2003, 05:48:15 »

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3615&SearchTerms=phasing

Adrian
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 19:02:20 »

Greetings Fat_Turkey,

The search link provided by cainam_nazier provides a good insight.

In very broad terms however, phasing is an expansion and projection of consciousness beyond the five physical senses. We are multi-dimensional beings, and by "phasing" a person is projecting their consciousness into the Astral body, which already exists in the Astral (and Mental) realms.

OBE is an etheric projection, and usually results in a projection into the etheric zone, which is actually the lowest level of the Astral as it merges into the physical - sometimes known as the "real-time zone". By raising vibrations after an OBE, it is possible to project to the Astral realms.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 19:02:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Quiet_Storm
Astral Energy 3

Boricua33015+or+
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 22:47:01 »

SO an OBE is an etheric projection?

In Astral Dynamics Robert Bruce says that it is not possible to project the etheric body because..... i forgot what it said but the book said something that the etheric body always stays inside the body. How can you explain the mind split? Saying that the etheric body can project means that the physical body is left empty.

please correct me if I am wrong but that is what it said in one of sections of the first couple of chapters of the book.
Fyrenze
Astral Energy 3

Fyrenze
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2003, 23:17:35 »

quote:
Originally posted by Quiet_Storm

SO an OBE is an etheric projection?

In Astral Dynamics Robert Bruce says that it is not possible to project the etheric body because.....

i believe the way adrian mentioned etheric projection was not as a projection of the etheric body, but just a projection to an "ethereal" or "celestial" realm. i believe it was meant in a more general way than R.B. used it. but i can't read minds, unfortunately[Smiley]

][\/][

P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
TorosDead
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 04:31:07 »

The above mentioned raising vibrations... how is that done?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 04:31:07 »

Adrian
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2003, 14:03:41 »

Greetings,

quote:
Originally posted by Fyrenze
i believe the way adrian mentioned etheric projection was not as a projection of the etheric body, but just a projection to an "ethereal" or "celestial" realm. i believe it was meant in a more general way than R.B. used it. but i can't read minds, unfortunately[Smiley]

OBE which is an etheric projection, involves a copy of the etheric body which Robert calls the "etheric double", into which a copy of consciousness is projected.

This why there are various problems with OBE such as the "mind split" and the problems memorising the experience due to the need to download the shadow memories to the original consciousness.

The Celestial realm is completely different. It is way above the Astral, and are the higher Mental planes beyond reincarnation.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
Fat_Turkey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2003, 05:25:33 »

Hi.

I'd just like to know what exactly "phasing" is. Psipog says that it is the ability to make oneself go through solid objects. I have no idea what this is all about. Please help!

-FT

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: