The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 17:00:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Your Method of Projection?  (Read 904 times)
Velfort
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: December 09, 2015, 22:45:54 »

I'm interested in seeing how similar, as well as how different each individual method might be. Just explain your method, as well as the time of day and maybe any other things you might do as a preparation.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 23:43:34 »

Most people don't realize this, but *ALL* techniques and methods are actually the same. 
I explain further here: http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 23:43:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Velfort
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 00:24:00 »

@Xanth, thanks for that post. I see now how the "focus" of a method actually works. I was having trouble with the "Rope Method" because the "focus" wasn't something I could fully engage mentally. I had too many questions that would pop up during the exercise. For example when I would start climbing and reached the ceiling where would I go from there? I couldn't simply keep restarting from my bed. So I see now that I need to find a technique where I can engage myself so much into my imagination that my body is no longer processing information from the physical.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 14:55:00 »

Ignore the ceiling, you are leaving the physical world behind in effect so imagine your rope being far longer. The ceiling is easily passed through in any case unless you think its solid.
Thoughts manifest, use this to your advantage.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: