The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 02:11:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of dream was this? Alternate Reality? or Lucid Dream?  (Read 763 times)
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: March 17, 2015, 22:18:55 »

Had a pretty trippy dream last night where i went to the future and I was conscious and aware for a whole 10 minutes or more. I wanted to find out what happened in the last 10 years or so. First I tried looking it up on facebook under people's history. But that didn't work out to well. After that I gave up. I felt myself getting tired for some reason. I seen that I had coffee right next to me so I drank it and it worked. After that I went outside and it seemed we where having a party of some sorts. My uncle was in the back fixing the pool pump. I asked him what happened in the last 10 years but he was quite busy. Then I walked up to this weird girl who was also at the party which I never seen before. I got out my wallet and had a $10.00 in it. I said I'll pay you 10 bucks if you tell me what happen in the past 10 years. I really wanted information so I could use it for personal gain. I think this was an alternate reality of some sorts. Freaking Moldavite. LOL I told the girl I was was running out of time because I don't know how long I could stay in this form. I said just give me a popular band name or anything. Just anything I yelled. Then she said a band that I never heard before. I forgot what the name was called cause things started to get hazy. I held on and focused a little bit.

Then I walked back into my house and into the den. I seen another girl who was in the nude? Thought form here probably. It seemed like she was really upset about something. I told her that I was going to transform into her lol. Just to prove that I'm in spirit form or something. Forgot what I said. Anyway I thought the transformation worked and walked in my hallway but it didn't. My dad started yelling at me and telling about something that I did. He told me that 2 people we knew both committed suicide. Which I was really shocked to hear. Got a little information at least.

After that it ended and I woke up around 4:00.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: