The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 06, 2020, 23:26:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Working with phasing, new.  (Read 3992 times)
OBEvideoguy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2006, 21:25:28 »

I've just been introduced to phasing by interviewing "knightlight". The interview is up on my site. I think the concept is valid. One thing I've been doing for so many years, litterally, is focusing on my body, awaiting the vibrations. Because all of my focus was on my body, of course I could not project.

With phasing, as I understand it, you totally relax, then focus your attention on the blackness in front and all around you. That is where your attention goes. No focus on the physical body. From there you wait for hypnogogic imagery to appear. When that happens you are in the right stage to begin what is know as the run-down. That means a typical activity you enjoy. Like for me I imagine myself swinging on a swing. Now the way it works is, your attention is so focused on this new scene that you fall right into it, as if it was a lucid dream. It will be that real.

Well I'm working on practising it so I'll keep you posted here.

Don
 cool
knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 06:07:57 »

looking forward to hearing your results.

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 06:07:57 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Donal
Astral Energy 3

HalaRaulMadrid@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 00:00:05 »

Hope you get good some results.

Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone
blade5x
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 22:40:50 »

I've tried this and just don't even close.

It's like my focus splits and I still have a small part of it paying attention to the physical world even though I don't want to Sad
jub jub
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 01:13:32 »

I've tried it but no luck. Hope you have better luck than me.

“A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others”  -  Charles Darwin
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 01:13:32 »

Ilieawake
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 06:26:10 »

I think you guys are too aware when you are trying to do this.  You have to be nearly unconscious... you may even lose consciousness a few times but with proper practice you will be able to regain it, but the hard thing being is that you can't regain too much of it or you will become to aware and lose your imagery and immersion.
Stookie
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 17:09:48 »

For me, phasing is the best way to consciously enter the astral, which is tough to do in the first place. The more phasing is practiced, the better concentration and focus becomes, which is essential for a decent AP.
Kodemaster
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 02:38:18 »

I think that different techniques work for different people. One should keep trying different techniques until they find one that works for them.

JenX
Web/Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Recording Artist
http://www.reverbnation.com/jenx
AaronM
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 16:42:47 »

This looks very interesting could someone point me in the right direction as to where I can read up on Phasing methods etc? 

I've been digesting so much information on this site, I keep getting sidelined with other subject matter, but I would like to read up on the subject of Phasing

Thanks Smiley

-- The more friends you have, the more strength your life holds --
Gandalf
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 16:45:49 »

I would recommend any of Frank's posts. In particular, the classic 'Gateway wave 1 pointers' thread. You don't need to have a copy of the  Wave 1 cd as the info in the thread is so informative anyway.

Doug

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.
AaronM
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 17:39:53 »

I would recommend any of Frank's posts. In particular, the classic 'Gateway wave 1 pointers' thread. You don't need to have a copy of the  Wave 1 cd as the info in the thread is so informative anyway.

Doug

Thanks very much for the heads up, will search for his material now Smiley

-- The more friends you have, the more strength your life holds --
Kraven Obscuria
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 22:53:41 »

I've just been introduced to phasing by interviewing "knightlight". The interview is up on my site. I think the concept is valid. One thing I've been doing for so many years, litterally, is focusing on my body, awaiting the vibrations. Because all of my focus was on my body, of course I could not project.

With phasing, as I understand it, you totally relax, then focus your attention on the blackness in front and all around you. That is where your attention goes. No focus on the physical body. From there you wait for hypnogogic imagery to appear. When that happens you are in the right stage to begin what is know as the run-down. That means a typical activity you enjoy. Like for me I imagine myself swinging on a swing. Now the way it works is, your attention is so focused on this new scene that you fall right into it, as if it was a lucid dream. It will be that real.

Well I'm working on practising it so I'll keep you posted here.

Don
 cool

Exactly, that is a good way to describe it.  Phasing is really enjoyable, and "cleaner" than an in-the-bedroom OBE.

eCommerce Warriors - Helping online merchants profit through social inbound marketing.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: