The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2018, 16:26:07

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doorway  (Read 33180 times)
Plume
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2018, 19:59:08 »

smiley yes it’s a lot to do just observe, I feel that it is a training on it own that really needs to be applied all day. Not always easy but you know you can be that observer if you actually observe how you feel and react when you are in a situation throughout the day.  rolleyes like I said not always easy, I fall often into the drama and just feel so frustrated, but I know it in those opportunities that I learn to become a better observer. Avoiding people is also not the best training even if I would prefer to be alone all the time. So I came to the conclusion that I need to go out more and be of this world for all in the name of training myself to be a better observer and less a drama queen grin rolleyes Jeez ! Where shoul I go first ....Walmart or Tim Horton for a nice coffee?  cool or maybe at a mall with my mom to get a nice ride in a wheelchair and look at all the things we can buy but don’t need cheesy actually I need something with kitchen relate things , my favorite store now that I am on a diet...go figure... just got a dehydrator and boy oh boy it’s fun.
Tourloo
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2018, 10:21:18 »

...  I began relaxing into the water for my Phase/soak session. I did a quick progressive relaxation tech, to relieve some nagging shoulder issues I had, then kind of lost myself in thought for a few minutes. ...

I read today a paragraph that reminded me of your phase/soak method:

Itzhak Bentov was a mechanical engineer, inventor, author and mystic and explorer of cosmic consciousness.

He was able to combine his curious mind with a courageous soul to explore the unknown realms of cosmic consciousness with just wit and humor as his luggage. His plan was to publish some of his work as a comic strip instead of a cosmic trip! Bentov had two ways to prepare himself for his “trips,” which were not drug-induced.

Initially, like Archimedes, he used the “wet method” of soaking in a bathtub full of hot water, going into a “twilight zone” to get flashes or ideas that he scribbled down on a notepad. Later he favored the “drier method” of meditation and relaxed concentration. He wrote:

“I could attain remote reality by simply visualizing myself to be there, and there I was…”

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2018, 10:21:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2018, 05:49:03 »

I read today a paragraph that reminded me of your phase/soak method:

Itzhak Bentov was a mechanical engineer, inventor, author and mystic and explorer of cosmic consciousness.

He was able to combine his curious mind with a courageous soul to explore the unknown realms of cosmic consciousness with just wit and humor as his luggage. His plan was to publish some of his work as a comic strip instead of a cosmic trip! Bentov had two ways to prepare himself for his “trips,” which were not drug-induced.

Initially, like Archimedes, he used the “wet method” of soaking in a bathtub full of hot water, going into a “twilight zone” to get flashes or ideas that he scribbled down on a notepad. Later he favored the “drier method” of meditation and relaxed concentration. He wrote:

“I could attain remote reality by simply visualizing myself to be there, and there I was…”

Thank you for the share Baro-san!  cool smiley

I have only been back a few days, from my State Fair vendor gig. I did immediately attempt to get some info on "Itzhak". First I looked for your tube videos and found this one here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReZt1YcFehQ

Unfortunately, I was so tired, I only made it through about 15 mins of it before I found I had went to sleep. His part is very good. The lady after him, seems to be what lulled me to sleep. Her voice seems to be very relaxing, lol. Itzhak was hard to understand at first. So, I had to really focus on what he was saying. He likes to use graphs though. Those were interesting.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: