The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 18, 2017, 12:47:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 101 things to experience on the fringe....  (Read 1046 times)
Zecora
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2015, 20:41:35 »

I've been told by various sources, in many manners, that due to my linear thinking, I'm trying to translate various experiences into what my mind can translate/understand.  Thusly, I get a distorted view of how these things are, that I need more experience, not ready, etc.  The best translation would be akin to:  I am 2d(which was a fun experience) whereas the things I'm trying to experience are 3d. 

I thought it would be fun to challenge myself and find inspiration/ideas here to try whilst going out.  Or helpful phrases or intentions, I keep hitting a wall there.  I figure a hundred and one is a good number to set me for a while.  So ideas?  grin

I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.
Zecora
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 01:41:50 »

No ideas?  I read how one person asked to experience concepts, I thought that was interesting and something I never thought of before. 

So I guess #1.  Be a color or perhaps a rainbow.

Perhaps, this is a bit goofy, but anyway, thanks for looking!

I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 01:41:50 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 02:27:10 »

Here are the conceptual things I have asked to experience and got an answer

The sacredness of life

love/ become love

What is hell?

What is God?

see an atom

What does the color blue represent?  ( that answer was a little weird and not exactly clear!)

What is a human being?

I'll have to check my journal and see if I can remember others.  Some really amazing results with these - way outside of the comprehension of my 'waking self.'   smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: