The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 19, 2019, 07:55:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: angels revisted,No one wanted to touch the other  (Read 1570 times)
Patty
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: June 23, 2002, 15:26:33 »

I hope your calm continues! It sounds like you really need a break.

I was praying for angel visitations for a while - and had some strange experiences - sort of along the lines of what you wrote. On the one hand it is amazing that we can tap into something greater, on the other hand, why do we need to work so hard for something so nebulous as a questionable experience - like you said, being of two minds about it.

Good luck with your anxiety. That is not fun.

Patty
alpha
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2002, 21:08:24 »

thank you patty!I think I got a little carried away again on this and started to lean to far,into the deep end I went.Last night when going to bed,I was thinking about this.And I started to get really worried and frightened about it.Had they given me a gift?I began to worry I wouldnt be good enough and eventually fall back down again.Into the patterns of the world.And than they would take it back or worst.I would become some kind of phychopath.Welll I was fighting all this in my head and I began to feel better.Than I realize my hair is tied back pretty tight.And it was starting to hurt against my pillow.Than I looked deeper into it and I remembered.That I ran out of my old bands.So I used those really tiny ones.Well its why I was having those pains.HAHAh.I could of easily erased my message.But I wont.Ill leave this for other people to see.This taught me a lesson.When traveling to other dimensions,its very easy to believe pretty much anything.Be careful what you believe in.If you believe it,it doesnt really matter if its real or not.You believe it and that makes your reality.I hope you get a good laugh people.I dont mind the humiliation and I taught it was pretty funny.My clear head just had something to do with my very deep sleep.And my taughts are still calm.I slept pretty well today too.I actually saw some jelly fish lookin creatures last night..In my minds eye with some visions of a little girl and maybe her mother.I dont know.Those are gettin pretty strong,sometimes they just flash in my head one after the other. and,I heard one of my girlfriends taughts the other day it was very strange.I heard it like she was saying it to me.But she was snoring like a baby.Maybe when I go out today,I will believe that I am invincible in the real world,maybe the angels did help me.Seeing them gave me hope for myself again,and other people as well.Today I will look at people as if they were me.Because they are.I will look right through them and see the real them.And I will notice how beutiful the world really is if your not caught up in the bad things,and those little dramas in life.I believe I can do this.I did it the other day just because I believed an angel tampered with  my brain.LOL.I hope you guys get something out of this.And next time you see me going off the deep end again or anyone else.This is not just on here.In real life we see people going off the deep end all the time.Let me and them  know.A few on here have helped me out in ways liike this and im grateful.Patty you mention it too,That I keep 2 minds about this.But my imagination is growing so fast its easy to go off on little things in a bad way.This can be good if you are going up instead of down though.Next time im trying for another obe.I will believe I will go to the sun.And maybe thats just where ill end up Smiley

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2002, 21:08:24 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

alpha
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2002, 09:09:09 »

Heres what happened.I was thinking about the angels before bed.(not the same day that I saw them)I was in a kinda depressed mood.So I asked them to help me with my probs.If you read my posts you'll know.Im sick of not being able to do the things I want to do in life.This world of suffering is some kind of sick joke.Or just is a good way for people to get what they deserve.But it makes it too difficult for some people.Especially people who are abused.Most people I think are mentally abused.So like I said its so hard to not hate back.But its really the only way you can get out.No hate!!.Sometimes I lean one way sometimes the other-sick joke or perfect plan We were all born without fears.All that was taught to us.Think about it.Hah this has really nothing to do with the angels.But it does kind of because ive had the overwhelming urge to help people..Especially after all these obes lately,and the things I saw.So much I couldnt control my taughts anymore.I also post on an anxiety board.When I see there words its like im looking into my reflection.Well we are all one.But those  people I feel expecially close to cause my experiences. I know just what they need to hear to feel better.Ive always had a knack for this but could never do it in person.And never for myself.But eventually I learned..My anxiety was x10 at this point.It was a constant barage of explanations in my head.You get the point,good. :)Well this day I had No dreams at all.And I this is strange for me.Ive been having something everynight  that I can recall,before this.I woke up in early morning and I moved my head I felt a pain in my head.Like a sore within my brain.I can still feel this right now as im writing this.Its right where my left frontal lobe is.A little back more.Whatever you call it.Im not sure if thats the word for it.I told my girlfriend my head was hurting,wheres the tylenol?She told me they were on the table.I couldnt find them and eventually she got up and found them for me.I took them and eventually the pain dulled and I went back to sleep.I had a lucid dream with a message itwas a funny one but it will make this to long if I explain it.Im getting pretty good at knowing what they mean now.Well when I got up I noticed the pain was still there.Not unbearable pain but enough to bother me.Especially when moving my head.I went and layed on my couch.My girlfriend was already up watching a movie.While watching this I noticed I didnt have any thoughts at all.My mind was like a lake,without any ripples.Ive never remembered feeling this clear headed ever.This started to get to me everything was so still in my head.My living room seemed so silent too, besides the tv going.Im not use to this at all.Ive always got somethin going on up in there,Most of the time too much.Especially this past week..I had to take break from everything recently because it was getting so bad,it was effecting my trance.This state of mind lasted through out my day and is still going on now.Its like I dont have to try to stop my taughts anymore.Its like the total oppisite.Ive got to try to think.I hope this lasts because I went out today and the world seemed different too me.And it was great I wasnt picking at all those little things anymore.I was just silent inside..Ill let you know if this keeps up.And this pain I think eventually should go away.If it doesnt I wont care its not that bad really.My taughts play a big part on my anxiety and the way that I feel.(Its always that constant battle of good and evil inside.You know yin and yang.Most people see this as the fight of good and evil in the world.But I think its more within ourselves.People just get tired and give up.Thats why all the negs) ..I feel like I might of been somewhere last night.I wasnt overly tired to have such a deep sleep like that.This is very unusal for me.Only when i was smoking marijuanna could I ever have those dreamless deep sleepers.I think I could of got what I asked for Smiley But maybe Im being to hopeful.I still feel I have those fears in me that Ive always had.Im thinking of going on vacation with my parents for awhile.If it goes well and I am comfortable being around and speaking to people again.And I dont have any anxiety attacks..Ive changed everything about what I taught was real in this world.But  I still I feel trapped.But this day was a strange one indeed.Maybe I can have a life on earth again,not just on the astral..Smiley

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: