The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 15:24:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Body Shape  (Read 2009 times)
mombat
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 06, 2002, 19:46:38 »

OK, so here's the real reason I'm asking this question.  Several weeks ago in the middle of the night, I was awakened by a really intense loud vibration originating at the base of my spine.  I immediately thought, "Oh cool, my Kundalini is going to cut loose anytime now."  The vibration intensified, it was one of those real low but intense sounds and I could feel it in every ounce of my being.  It started at my root chakra and began moving up my spine. Well, I have scoliosis and my spine hangs a wicked 45 degree angle about half way up my back.  As soon as the energy got to the point of my spine where it curves, the whole thing stopped.  So, will I be prohibited from ever moving my energy through my spine?  Is our energy body dependent or independent of our physical body shape?  I could use some help here. Does anyone have an opinion about this?

Debbie
Dog Faced Liar
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 21:03:02 »

First of all, don't think to your self that it would cause a problem

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 21:03:02 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

mombat
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 22:21:35 »

I know what you're saying.  I actually hadn't ever considered the possibility until I had that weird experience.  It's more of a philisophical consideration I guess.

Debbie
Barbara
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 23:35:40 »

Greetings.

I believe that it doesn't matter what shape or size you are or what ailments you may suffer from. I have read about people who are unable to walk, some who are blind or deaf, and others with various infirmities who were surprised to find themselves with no ailments whatsoever in the Astral.

Maybe you expected to feel something that's why you did. Here in the physical we suffer physical pain and afflictions. In the Astral I imagine that we would not have any of these because it is our consciousness that is there, not our solid earthly bodies.

All good wishes,
Barbara  

Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2002, 12:02:07 »

I think a little meta-physical imagination could play a big part in overcoming this. It smacks to me that the problem could quite possibly be more mental than physical.

Yours,
Frank  

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2002, 12:02:07 »

mombat
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2002, 01:41:29 »

I have asked this question to a variety of people with a lot of chakra experience.  So here goes:
Is the astral body the same shape as the physical body?  I'm thinking of people with physical deformities, specifically spinal malformations.  Does the path of the chakra energy stay verticle when the spine is crooked?  Let me know what you think!

Debbie

Edited by - mombat on 06 April 2002  05:11:01
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: