The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 05:21:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Experience  (Read 1035 times)
Enigmatik
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2016, 10:19:08 »

So, I had a cluster of ap's the other night.  Lots of things happened, however I'm curious if anyone has seen anything similar to what I saw.  Most of the time when I leave the RTZ I end up in the stars.  This time I went further, a lot further.  This was the third time I got out that night and I ended up in the darkness.  I could see the stars far away from me.  I shifted and ended up amongst the stars.  There were a sort of spacecraft littering the area around me.  They were not very large.  And they were almost shaped like a family van.  They just sort of hovered there.  Then I was projected farther out.  My body has had a lot of sensations.  I mean, I have had a lot of out of bodys and aps or whatnot.  This time though I traveled so fast.  It felt like I couldn't breathe.  I felt like I was pushed so far out.  Again, I saw these space crafts.  The atmosphere was orange.  A thick orange..  You could see the hugh in the air.  Almost like a fog.  And there were 2 deathstar shaped bases almost right next to eachother.  They just floated there with these spacecraft scattered around them.  They was a planet behind them.  It was a very awesome experience.  Anyone ever see spacecraft shaped like this?  Or deathstar shaped bases? 
raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 05:20:57 »

I tried something in AP a couple of years ago. I even drew out the smaller shuttles. Have no idea about the Deathstar things, but I guess my designs for the smaller shuttles might not have been taken back. my things were a aprt of a large experiment I'd been trying. I just forgot about it, not going back to it.

I guess you could have seen my 'litter' for the project. Were the shuttles brown and nearly box-like?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 05:20:57 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Enigmatik
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 09:35:45 »

Yes they were very box-like except for the front where the windshield sloped down.  Don't recall colors but I believe they had really short wings on the side of them.  Almost unnoticeable.  They were not much larger than a vehicle.  They weren't even moving.  Just kind of hovering. 
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 11:14:51 »

Going further from the RTZ takes you to the stars...well done!

When you want to go further, you need a definite Intent of where you want to go...otherwise you get...what you got...a random indecipherable place that no one can figure out...

You 'felt' pushed out...that is probably a good sign...now the 'felt pushed out ' needs to be directed in the right direction...

Going out to the stars is a BIG move...now you need to add a direction... grin

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 14:51:24 »

The orange glow is near the centre of a galaxy I found many years ago. No box like things around though lol.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 14:51:24 »

raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 18:42:03 »

Yes they were very box-like except for the front where the windshield sloped down.  Don't recall colors but I believe they had really short wings on the side of them.  Almost unnoticeable.  They were not much larger than a vehicle.  They weren't even moving.  Just kind of hovering. 

Then those weren't mine. My astral designs didn't have wings on the sides. I had tried to make ones where two things could 'dock' with each other.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: