The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 20:43:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral insect, spider, entity & wildlife corner>  (Read 19430 times)
MJ-12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2002, 20:42:39 »

as
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2002, 02:13:33 »

Hi, thanks so much for your reply MJ-12! hey, i like your name too! is it related to a stealth bomber type airplane bomber jet thingy that the airforce uses? sorry, i don't know too much about them, that's why i'm asking! -smile-

so, you -felt- that it was a "low-level one"? did it seem to give that feeling off or something or was it due to how it appeared? did it have any distinct color or facial expression that helped you figure it was not of a high vibration? just a tad curious! -smile-

i have also seen strange cat like wildlife that have visited me in my room at times as well. i actually was attacked by one sometime in '93 while i was waking up and was in the in between wake and sleep state. it sat on my bed and kept glaring at me. i decided to pinch one of it's front arms and it instantly pinched me right back!

after our small pinching fight, -i mostly chose to do that to see if it was real or not- i then slowly but progressively kept waking back up and was gaining my physical sight back more and more by the second. after i was completely back in my body, i noticed that a large tree's leaf that was in my bedroom looked very much alike that creature! so, i feel that maybe some kind of cat looking elemental originally came off of and from the tree that was in my bedroom that one morning to take a look at me out of it's own curiosity! now, i've heard there being curiosity in cats before, but maybe it also applies to cat like elementals too! -smile- curiosity must be a univeral trait that every kind of being has.......

well, i'm glad to hear that you were also able to have some kind of astral wildlife experience as well MJ-12! were you ever frightened by this critter? i kind of was with mine in '93! this elemental was strange in its behavior, especially due to its lack of understanding feelings and emotions and more like, lacking having any of them. as my astral eyes was staring into its large cold black eyes, it gave off no feelings or emotions what so ever. what a strange creature it was indeed! -smile- i'm mostly glad in having had the experience with it though, as it's one that i won't ever forget having!

sometimes i wonder if these elementals and the such as well as astral wildlife seem to choose to do certain things to us maybe to get a responce from us? too bad though it seems that it almost always in my case as well as yours and others i've spoken to about them before seem to like getting negative responces from us though! -slightly annoyed smirk- i'm glad though that you had been successful in finding a way to make yours leave though. that sure is good. i just woke back up in my physical body to escape mine! -smile- that normally seems to work in most cases......

well, that's all for now. later! -smile- and thanks again for sharing your story here too!

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Edited by - Blue Light Mystic on 19 March 2002  04:16:21

Edited by - Blue Light Mystic on 19 March 2002  04:17:23
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2002, 02:13:33 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2002, 03:02:00 »

Hi all. ok, now i'll try to 'shortly' describe an experience i've had sometime this morning of Monday -3-18-02-. it started out and took place in what appeared to be near the right hand side of the front of my actual old parent's house i lived in several months ago. it was day time outside and the sun was out. i did notice that there was a very handsome looking middle aged man who was hanging around me in this astral place and believe if anything he was my guide and maybe even 'astral' guide. i've seen him a few times before during my projections and we've shared what we've been seeing as well while in the astral. that's why i feel he may indeed by my 'astral' guide which is really awesome! -smile-

sorry, i tend to get a bit 'off' track sometimes whenever i write! ok, so, i was standing in the front of our old house on the right hand side and was able to clearly hear some birds singing. i can't say that they sounded like chicadees or sparrows or anything in the ordinary, but i do believe that they had somehow 'leaked' into my projection from actual ones who i was hearing in the physical that were singing around my bedroom this morning! sometime whenever i hear something in they physical that somewhat interupts my concentration to try falling asleep, this actually knocks me into enough of a trance where i'm able to exit my body, and in hearing the birds in the physical outside of the house near my room, i believe that's what had happened! -smile-

so, i'm unable to say for sure what species of birds it was that i was hearing because i can't recognize what ones were singing in the astral as well as the physical! argh, how annoying! oh well. i was also in the astral trying to look up and see the ones that were in the tree near the old house and couldn't see them as they were up in the branches!

ok, enough on that already! after a very short while, one very small and strange looking bird did manage to come into my view as well as had attracted my attention to it. it was the size of a young child's fist and was all brown and feathery. -it really looked like it was fur though and not feathers.- it's eyes were a tad bit odd as they were kind of large and black and this creature also didn't appear to have a beak like a bird either! what kind of bird doesn't have a beak for peat sake!??

as i continued to stare up at this bird critter, it then a few moments later seemed to slowly float down from the branches while it kept it's wings in towards it's little body and kept itself bundled up in a ball. i also didn't notice or hear it chirping like the rest of the birds were who were in the tree and believe that it had a kind of thin lined mouth with small nose holes but no nose, which are more things that i had noticed and thought was a bit strange about it! well, i guess if it didn't have a beak it couldn't chirp either???
-smile-

as this small bird like creature kept continuing to slowly drift down towards me, i for some reason was a little mesmerized at it's beauty and also saw and heard my astral body oohheing and ahhheing it. in feeling that way about it, i wonder if that's what might have drawn the creature closer to me??? probably.

eventually it gently landed in the palm of my right hand. i thought that it landing there was also wonderful. ok, now here's what i found out about this particular creature i reallllyyyyyyy didn't like one bit!!! as i was intently staring at it while it was sitting in a ball in my right hand, it's mouth suddenly protruded out from its little face around 2"-3"s and looked very jaggedy! i didn't see any teeth or fangs or anything but a jagged and pointed mouth. the instant i had seen that i didn't get a very good feeling about that! the very next thing i knew, it was biting the palm of my hand it was sitting on with it's protruding mouth! Gee what horrrribbblllee pain i then felt! it was terrible! i don't believe that i have ever felt such a pain like it while in the astral, especially from a little critter like that!

now, in telling you about what happened next, i'm wondering if this really might've just been a lucid dream.....after the creature bit me and caused my hand to experience having extreme horrid pain, the critter i believe went away and possibly just disappeared away from me and little mold sprouts formed right there in the palm of my right hand after it left!

ok, in mentioning the last paragraphical part, was this a real projection or just a lucid dream? i have a very hard time trying to distinguish the differences between the two! did i see some kind of low vibration leveled bird like wildlife creature that bit me after i so kindly was admiring it's beauty or was this only a lucid dream? please, i'd appreciate some input or suggestions here!

that's all i'd like to say on this. i greatly thank anyone who may kindly try helping me figure out if this was a lucid dream or a real experience with a weird astral critter! -smile-

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
MJ-12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2002, 03:18:56 »

wfs
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2002, 19:19:54 »

BLM: hi again MJ-12. thanks for clearing that up with me! smile that's ok is that may be what your chosen name indicates. it really doesn't matter, especially if that's not really what you want it to mean! i just was curious about it because i've heard it being used in every other place every so often. smile i like it though, it just brings to mind some kind of awesome looking stealth bomber war plane or something along those lines......

MJ-12: MJ-12 is from a computer game, Deus Ex, where Majestic 12 was some multi-national para-military group that tried to take over the world, etc. It seemed like a cute handle so I used it. Rest assured, that I have no connection with any real MJ-12, the dark brotherhood, walt disney, etc.

MJ-12: I think the idea that mine looked a lot like my cat was from my own thoughts. I hear my door open (it has that sound of something scraping along the carpet) and heard little footsteps on the carpet and thought that it was my cat coming to bug me. Some low level neg may have piggybacked in on that thought, as whatever it was that climbed up on my face looked like a cat, but much more feral. I didn't see too many details beyond fur and I was in that 95% paralyze state at the time.

BLM: that's strange indeed! i once had some kind of weird experience with some kind of small negative astral wildlife cat looking creature as well. i believe it was sometime in 1993 in the morning. it sat there on my bed staring at me. i scratched it mostly to see if it was real or not and it went right back and scratched me too! that really scared the bhageezies out of me! as i was progressively waking up afterward, my physical sight continued to keep coming more and more into focus and noticed that it was coming from the direction of a type of tropical tree that was in my room at the time! maybe this critter was some kind of negative elemental creature from the tropical tree! now, that's a thought!

and, in how you said that yours might've been from your own thoughts, if these critters are some kind of elemental or fairie, i'm sure that since they tend to like imatating others and in the case of what may be on our mind at the time we are seeing them, maybe you and i were thinking of our cats and that's how they decided to appear to us! i believe that they can speak telepathically, so, we were thinking of our cat and they might've been thinking to immatate a kind of similular appearance to them by reading our thoughts! that is sure a neat thing for them to do for us.

you also said that you were able to hear your door opening and footsteps. other than the case that i had just described to you, a few times in 1993 as well, i have a water bed and have heard footsteps and actually felt a cat like creature making my bed shake! no kidding! i use to have a real other cat whenever i was around 8 and her name was Fluffy. due to my allergies at the time, my parents and i had to give her to a neighbor to take care of. she was quite old at that time and feel that somehow during 1993 she had died and came to pay me a few farewell visits! now, that's kind of a frightening way to say bye! i'm sure that was what really was going on and i'm glad she was able to say bye to me! smile

MJ-12: There was a little initial fear as it was unexpected, but I gave it a "Begone!" and the uncomfortable sensations it was creating faded considerably. I don't know what "level" I would classify it as. Remembering back, it did not seem sentient beyond a vague thought of trying to do me harm.

BLM: maybe since as i've heard all animals and plants have elementals and devas, maybe what you and i had experienced was them from our cats! maybe they didn't necessarily look exactly like our cats but were the elemental or devas from our actual cat! but, one never knows. since cats are generally good and loving, if you said begone, then maybe it wasn't from your cat and was a bad little critter of sorts......

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2002, 19:19:54 »

Nate
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2002, 22:27:48 »

There's growling things in my room, although I was recently told it might be my throat somehow. I was once half awake and half asleep and
heard something walking up the stairs. It sounded very angry. When it reached the top it let out a big roar. It sounded very green.

The other week when I was half awake there was something pounding on the door. a lot. I've never seen any of these things, but I'd like to see what they are. that's about it for now. see ya BLM! -wink- taaa!!

-Nate

Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2002, 00:16:29 »

BLM: Hi Nate. sounds pretty strange what you were able to experience indeed! have you ever astral projected before? i'm asking you this because you mentioned here that you were in the half awake state. whenever i was starting to learn how to and attempt to project, many times i'd hear many strange and even frightening sounds and noises. years later, i tried forcing myself to not fear these noises and sounds and tried to further investigate what, who and where they might have been coming from. so, one afternoon, i decided to take a short nap to possibly project and started to enter into that mode of awareness. i was partially in and out of my body and began hearing odd sounds coming from who knows where. i finally was able to 'get over' my fear of what i was hearing and found out that i really was hearing cars driving nearby me on the road near my old apartment! how did i find out that's what i was hearing? i then after a short amount of time gradually re-entered into my body until i was completely in it again. as i was slowly coming back in, i kept focusing on the strange and frightening noises the entire time and realized whenever i was fully back in, it was just the cars and other vehicles that were rapidly driving by on the road! i was indeed very surprised at that too. so, most of the noises and frightening sounds many novice projectors hear indeed may just be from a normal sourse from outside or even within the area you're projecting at! smile

BLM: so, Nate, what do you feel is what you were hearing? and who knows, as you said, maybe it was coming from your throat! our body's indeed can make quite strange noises whenever we sleep! may i ask you one thing about this? how can something sound 'green'? smile

Nate: There's growling things in my room, although I was recently told it might be my throat somehow. I was once half awake and half asleep and heard something walking up the stairs. It sounded very angry. When it reached the top it let out a big roar. It sounded very green.

Nate: The other week when I was half awake there was something pounding on the door. a lot. I've never seen any of these things, but I'd like to see what they are. that's about it for now. see ya BLM! -wink- taaa!!

BLM: so, something was pounding on your door? were you in that between wake and sleep state during that as well? do you have any brothers or sisters? maybe they were trying to annoy you or wake you up. how about a dog or cat? mine sometimes hangs outside of my door wanting me to feed her, especially if i oversleep past her feeding time and tends to hang around and do annoying things to my door! what a little brat she can be indeed! smile

BLM: if you feel that the suggestions i gave you may not be it, then could you have had your window in your bedroom cracked open a bit and had your door shut? i sometimes do that during the summer and this forms a type of suction with my window and door and makes my door keeps making these obnoxious banging noises!

BLM: ok, was that it? no? ok, what makes you feel that it could've been something else? well, next times this kind of thing happens, keep lying there in your bed and try forcing your astral eyes in the direction of your door. maybe what or whoever it is will open your door a crack and peer through it at you! i've seen this happen a few times and i can assure you, when you see who or what it is that's peering from behind it at you, i'm sure you'll be quite surprised! smile if you decide to do this, please do keep me updated on it. i'd love to hear what you see! smile

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
Nate
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2002, 12:45:50 »

The pounding might have been snow falling off the roof, but it sounded like it was on the door. I live on a very rural road so it couldn't have been cars. My brother was asleep in the bunk above me and the cats couldn't have made that much noise. These type of weird things have happened a lot in the last eight months so I'm not really afraid now just sort of annoyed they're keeping me awake.

I don't quite know how the roaring thing sounded green, but it was one of those things that made perfect sense at the time. I was half asleep at the time. so it might have been a dream of some sort. That was months before I even heard of astral dynamics let alone asrtal projection. What was interesting thing about that was the day before I figured that the only way to stop terrorists from destrying the goverment was use psychics to find them first. I thought that the roaring thing was some kind of warning from some evil beings who wanted it to happen. Needless to say I needed an ego check. That was last May.

I've never consciously projected, but I think I've had dreams that were obe's. It's fully possible there's perfectly logical coporeal
reasons for all this. I have a bad habit of assuming the most illogical conclusion for everything. taaa!!!

-Nate

PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2002, 07:15:52 »

Blue Light Mystic you wrote:
"for some reason was a little mesmerized at it's beauty and also saw and heard my astral body oohheing and ahhheing it."

Describe what you mean here...it sounds fascinating!  Does your astral body or YOU make the sounds??

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2002, 03:19:32 »

BLM: Hi Daniel. thanks for your kind comment and question! my 'astral' body was admiring the beauty of the cute little bird like creature and the 'telepathic' sounds or comments i was using to express toward the little fella were only coming from my astral body and not my physical one. you know, how someone goes, alllll, how cute that kitten or poochey dog is while people are in the physical. and, the same thing on how some people go ga-ga over babies because they're so adorable, tiny and cute. so, the admiration, thoughts and sounds were coming from my astral body and how it was choosing to express it's feelings towards the little creature. however, i wasn't actually making oohheing and ahhheing sounds toward the creature, that was just how i was feeling toward it while my astal body and my physical mind was seeing it at the moment my astral body was holding it in the palm of the astral body's right hand. ~~~ thanks for asking! -smile-

BLM: now, if you're wondering if the weird little cute creature made any sounds or chirping noises, i honestly don't believe so! i don't ever remember 'seeing' or 'hearing' it actually make any sounds or anything. and, if it did, it was mimiking the astral birds around it! as it slowly floated down toward me and wound up gently landing in my right astral body's hand, i still the whole time it was there never recall seeing it make so much as a peep! as cute as this little creature was, it just tricked me into liking it so it could 'suck' some energy out of my astral body's right hand and leave some kind of strange green mold sprouts grow on the palm afterward! now, that wasn't nice, especially in liking something so much too! oh well. in having this kind of thing happen, i'm almost wondering if 'all' astral wildlife, no matter how cute or tiny are really bad or negative??? yes, maybe so! maybe the animals like cat's and dogs aren't but odd creatures like the little one i had come across that aren't so normally seen if ever seen while in the physical must be not so very nice indeed! and, maybe they're all energy suckers too! who really knows?

BLM: anyway......this little encounter with the bird like creature did overall teach me a little but valuable lesson here! just because something in the astral is cute and furry and possible touches you astral heart doesn't mean that it isn't nasty in some way and won't try to harm or take advantage of you! just as how insects, plants and animals and people are in the physical, one must also approach and treat these same things including odd looking astral wildlife with caution too while projecting into the astral! as i kind of had to learn the hard way, i will now remember what i had said here on that and be more weary of whatever i come across next time while in the astral! ~~~ wink

Daniel: Blue Light Mystic you wrote:
"for some reason was a little mesmerized at it's beauty and also saw and heard my astral body oohheing and ahhheing it."

Daniel: Describe what you mean here...it sounds fascinating!  Does your astral body or YOU make the sounds??

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2002, 03:41:06 »

just a quick question here.....has anyone ever projected into the astral or used their astral sight and have been seeing on more than one occasion a person or possibly 'fairie' of sorts that seems to like to 'mimick' a person's form that you actually know in the physical or in reality?

also, has anyone here ever read Brian Froud book about good and bad faeries? it's full of all different kinds of drawings and sketches he's made on both good and bad kinds. it really is a cool read! he also was the conceptual designer on two of Jim Henson's films, The Dark Crystal and Labrinth!~~~ if you have read it and looked at the images he drew, i'd love to hear which fairies you like the best and why. ~~~ i tend to love the boon because he's so cute and beautiful! at least that creature wouldn't try sucking my energy because i like him so! ~smile~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2002, 04:01:26 »

BLM: Hi again Nate! ~smile~ maybe try telling or asking whoever's in your room with you at night to stop it and say it out loud to further let 'them' know you're serious! and, turn on your light too! i wound up just getting to that point whenever i was hearing loud and obnoxious scratching noises that kept comeing from my closet at specific times during the night or morning. it really got on my nerves too! um, but if you're living with someone, i'd suggest screaming it in your head unless you wouldn't mind the people that live with you think of you having a nightmare or something! ~smile~

Nate: The pounding might have been snow falling off the roof, but it sounded like it was on the door. I live on a very rural road so it couldn't have been cars. My brother was asleep in the bunk above me and the cats couldn't have made that much noise. These type of weird things have happened a lot in the last eight months so I'm not really afraid now just sort of annoyed they're keeping me awake.

Nate: I don't quite know how the roaring thing sounded green, but it was one of those things that made perfect sense at the time. I was half asleep at the time. so it might have been a dream of some sort. That was months before I even heard of astral dynamics let alone astral projection. What was interesting thing about that was the day before I figured that the only way to stop terrorists from destroying the government was use psychics to find them first. I thought that the roaring thing was some kind of warning from some evil beings who wanted it to happen. Needless to say I needed an ego check. That was last May.

BLM: that still sounds funny to me that it sounded green! i've also had strange dreams where things that made sense to me in them that normally wouldn't fly by with anyone in reality only made sense to me whenever i woke up too!

BLM: and yes, maybe you heard the roaring to help trigger your memory so you could easily remember it being heard as a type of warning like you had said. sometimes our dreams actually have weird and scary things happen to us in them to help our physical minds remember whatever was happening in them. this could be to warn us of something as well as gain our attention to something in them to possibly help us with something in our life. that's my theory as to why things like that happen! ~~~

Nate: I've never consciously projected, but I think I've had dreams that were obe's. It's fully possible there's perfectly logical coporeal reasons for all this. I have a bad habit of assuming the most illogical conclusion for everything. taaa!!!

BLM: that's quite possible of course. you don't think all that illogically! i tend to agree with you on how you think a bit too! try using some of Robert's techniques to help you further figure out if you really were projecting or not. i use the 'awareness hands' one. it's my fav.! smile check it out sometime! i'll tell you more if you want to know though. ~smile~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2002, 08:08:40 »

Blue Light:  I understand that while out of body, one's thoughts are conveyed immediately, so when you thought that the animal was cute, your astral body made the sounds, right?  I have never experienced exactly that so I found it very interesting.  Thanks for the detailed explanation.

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum
Joe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2002, 03:21:30 »

A little while back as I was waking up, I spent more time than usual laying in bed and relaxing while waking up - in a very dreamy state. I had dream visuals even though my eyes were very slightly open. I had a slight feeling of having just been scared, and then in a second I saw a pair of cold eyes staring over me, nothing else, just the eyes, and a voice inside my head said, "Remember your black obligations". The thought that came with it was that I was being given certain things in life in return for obeisance. When I woke up enough to think straight, I could only think "What the $%#@ was that all about?" and was a little and concerned for myself - either it was (a) imagery creeated by my subconscious, (b) mischevious dweller, (c) a nasty. Sadly, not uncommon.
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2002, 04:30:02 »

Blm: hi again Daniel! ~

Blm: are you asking me if the sounds and thoughts were coming from my astral body and were being heard from it as well? yes. i tend to believe that our astral body is of a higher vibration than our physical body is. i also feel that because of this, our astral body tends to also 'think' and 'feel' about things a bit differently than how one would while they're in their physical body. now, that's an interesting theory and thought indeed! ~smile~ also, i tend to believe that maybe our physical mind can somehow in a way 'influence' how our astral body thinks as well.....but, that's still just a question in mind to wonder about.....i do know that our physical mind and our astral body's mind are somehow connected the same time with each other during a projection, so, in my opinion, both body's could be influencing each other as well! ~

Daniel: Blue Light:  I understand that while out of body, one's thoughts are conveyed immediately, so when you thought that the animal was cute, your astral body made the sounds, right?  I have never experienced exactly that so I found it very interesting.  Thanks for the detailed explanation.

BLM: and, your very welcome too! i do like your questions! ~~ smile

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Edited by - Blue Light Mystic on 31 March 2002  07:30:56
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2002, 04:50:24 »

Blm: hello there Joe. ~

Blm: hmm, i'd say that all of your choices you've said could be correct! however, i'd say that only one of them that you've come up with really was right though. yes, the mind can play tricks on us and yes, it could've been a dweller of kind. maybe if you're a new projector it somehow connected to your mind to try to frighten you in your half dreamy state. that indeed is not common for me to hear projectors telling me things like this at all! ~

Blm: that statement you've heard didn't sound all that good though. what is that one word you typed? "obeisance" did you maybe mean to say obediance? do be careful in acting upon such a statement like that though. if one tends to do something bad it will come right on back to the bad do-er. i've seen it happen believe me..... ~

Blm: maybe what was being said to you came from a lower astral being of sorts who you've been working with to do various tasks with 'astrally'. believe me, be cautious of this. you don't know what ye might be getting yourself into or are dealing with! i won't say much on this, but will say this. there are lots of little tricksters that dwell on and exist within the astral so that's why i'm tellin' you to be a bit on the cautious side..... ~

Blm: oh, and one more tid bit.....sometimes these tricksters just like to play with us. some like to scare the bhezeezzzzz's out of us, and some like to get a reaction out of us and so on. who knows what they're really up to though? maybe most of them are just in it for the fun, especially if they're an elemental, faerie or astral wildlife. in other words, they sometimes will say statements like the one you've heard to just get our attention as well. ~

Blm: thanks for sharing your experience here! i hope maybe i've been able to help you out a bit in trying to figure out what you might've gone through with yours! ~

Joe: A little while back as I was waking up, I spent more time than usual laying in bed and relaxing while waking up - in a very dreamy state. I had dream visuals even though my eyes were very slightly open. I had a slight feeling of having just been scared, and then in a second I saw a pair of cold eyes staring over me, nothing else, just the eyes, and a voice inside my head said, "Remember your black obligations". The thought that came with it was that I was being given certain things in life in return for obeisance. When I woke up enough to think straight, I could only think "What the $%#@ was that all about?" and was a little and concerned for myself - either it was (a) imagery creeated by my subconscious, (b) mischevious dweller, (c) a nasty. Sadly, not uncommon.

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2002, 04:59:15 »

Quick question here. has anyone ever seen their pet while projecting into the astral, astral sight or while meditating who's passed on? i have sometime this morning of Saturday 30th on March. it was my beloved lizard and, on occasion, i've also seen my cat as well as my mother's dog too. i especially have seen my mother's dog around Christmas Day. i've told her about this and she's said that Christmas Day was a really special day for him, and that's why he's probably choosing to hang around. ~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Edited by - Blue Light Mystic on 31 March 2002  07:59:53
Joe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2002, 13:15:14 »

Thanks BLM - good points. And don't worry, I've no intention of serving anything of that nature; lately I have developed a "Don't $%@# with me" attitude, realising that at some point soon I'll be out there and be able to give that sh!tty wildlife what's coming to it. For now, I've no idea how mischevious they are in screwing around with us.

I do have a related question though - the thought came to me the other day of whether wildlife can be useful in any way. The same type of wildlife we usually consider pests, etc. The analogy is that our physical bodies contain literally millions of "sentient" organisms performing some function at an unseen level, and although not directly analogous is it possible that some wildlife we consider to be "negative" by virtue of cohabitating our etheric/astral bodies, could server some beneficial purpose? Just a thought - probably not, and maybe it's asking for trouble to invite them...

Another question (sorry Smiley is what level of intelligence do the lower wildlife typically possess? ie, would they match a human's intelligence,... a dog's,... an insect's? Pure trivia you could say, but worth knowing at some point.

All the best.

Edited by - joe on 31 March 2002  16:30:33
reclining orb
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2002, 18:12:28 »

The trouble with classifying astral wildlife is a question of perspective and spiritual development.  If advanced beings encountered me might they not think of me as astral wildlife?

I ran into a cricket that I picked up and it spoke directly (clairaudience) with perfect authority on how to help two of my friends (a married couple) better deal with some issues affecting their relationship.  Who was the "low-level being" there? ME or the cricket? Nice sense of humor presenting itself as a talking cricket, don't you think?  

I guess that, rather than appearance, the defining attibute of astral wildlife is a being whose primary motivation is hunger.  Even humans can fit that definition.
Scott
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2002, 14:39:08 »

Hi all. ok, now i'll try to 'shortly' describe an experience i've had sometime this morning of Monday -3-18-02-. it started out and took place in what appeared to be near the right hand side of the front of my actual old parent's house i lived in several months ago. it was day time outside and the sun was out. i did notice that there was a very handsome looking middle aged man who was hanging around me in this astral place and believe if anything he was my guide and maybe even 'astral' guide. i've seen him a few times before during my projections and we've shared what we've been seeing as well while in the astral. that's why i feel he may indeed by my 'astral' guide which is really awesome! -smile-

sorry, i tend to get a bit 'off' track sometimes whenever i write! ok, so, i was standing in the front of our old house on the right hand side and was able to clearly hear some birds singing. i can't say that they sounded like chicadees or sparrows or anything in the ordinary, but i do believe that they had somehow 'leaked' into my projection from actual ones who i was hearing in the physical that were singing around my bedroom this morning! sometime whenever i hear something in they physical that somewhat interupts my concentration to try falling asleep, this actually knocks me into enough of a trance where i'm able to exit my body, and in hearing the birds in the physical outside of the house near my room, i believe that's what had happened! -smile-

so, i'm unable to say for sure what species of birds it was that i was hearing because i can't recognize what ones were singing in the astral as well as the physical! argh, how annoying! oh well. i was also in the astral trying to look up and see the ones that were in the tree near the old house and couldn't see them as they were up in the branches!

ok, enough on that already! after a very short while, one very small and strange looking bird did manage to come into my view as well as had attracted my attention to it. it was the size of a young child's fist and was all brown and feathery. -it really looked like it was fur though and not feathers.- it's eyes were a tad bit odd as they were kind of large and black and this creature also didn't appear to have a beak like a bird either! what kind of bird doesn't have a beak for peat sake!??

as i continued to stare up at this bird critter, it then a few moments later seemed to slowly float down from the branches while it kept it's wings in towards it's little body and kept itself bundled up in a ball. i also didn't notice or hear it chirping like the rest of the birds were who were in the tree and believe that it had a kind of thin lined mouth with small nose holes but no nose, which are more things that i had noticed and thought was a bit strange about it! well, i guess if it didn't have a beak it couldn't chirp either???
-smile-

as this small bird like creature kept continuing to slowly drift down towards me, i for some reason was a little mesmerized at it's beauty and also saw and heard my astral body oohheing and ahhheing it. in feeling that way about it, i wonder if that's what might have drawn the creature closer to me??? probably.

eventually it gently landed in the palm of my right hand. i thought that it landing there was also wonderful. ok, now here's what i found out about this particular creature i reallllyyyyyyy didn't like one bit!!! as i was intently staring at it while it was sitting in a ball in my right hand, it's mouth suddenly protruded out from its little face around 2"-3"s and looked very jaggedy! i didn't see any teeth or fangs or anything but a jagged and pointed mouth. the instant i had seen that i didn't get a very good feeling about that! the very next thing i knew, it was biting the palm of my hand it was sitting on with it's protruding mouth! Gee what horrrribbblllee pain i then felt! it was terrible! i don't believe that i have ever felt such a pain like it while in the astral, especially from a little critter like that!

now, in telling you about what happened next, i'm wondering if this really might've just been a lucid dream.....after the creature bit me and caused my hand to experience having extreme horrid pain, the critter i believe went away and possibly just disappeared away from me and little mold sprouts formed right there in the palm of my right hand after it left!

ok, in mentioning the last paragraphical part, was this a real projection or just a lucid dream? i have a very hard time trying to distinguish the differences between the two! did i see some kind of low vibration leveled bird like wildlife creature that bit me after i so kindly was admiring it's beauty or was this only a lucid dream? please, i'd appreciate some input or suggestions here!

that's all i'd like to say on this. i greatly thank anyone who may kindly try helping me figure out if this was a lucid dream or a real experience with a weird astral critter! -smile-

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
Hi,
I've only had one projection which I posted under "amazing projection" During that experience I saw several creatures, two big shaggy alien looking dogs, two foot length alien looking lizards, (which later turned into humans looking men) and an aligator which just sat in the middle of a lake. The dogs were friendly, but the lizards prior to their transformation acted very aggressive and attempted to scare me. i was not scared, however, and as I approached them they turned into strange looking men. i'm still trying to figure all of this out myself.
scott

Scott Thompson
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2002, 03:44:20 »

Greetings and welcome to Robert's site Scott! ~warm smile~

it sounds like to me that you were seeing possibly two astral projectors or astral entities who were playing with you a little bit and were showing off as well as trying to deceive, confuse and frighten you in appearing to you in different forms other than their own. if you are a new projector, other more advanced projectors tend to enjoy doing this to novices. maybe they just plain enjoy seeing novices get scared out of their wits or they're just plain mean! they also could be seeing how advanced you are as well, but i'm sure that really wasn't the case there.

maybe these critters weren't even human at all and were just what Robert calls astral wildlife. since they astral isn't as solid and steady as our physical or reality is and is normally very shaky and fluid as he says, most often even a normal cat or dog or any other kind of animal that exists within the astral will sometimes appear to us in strange ways. people more often seem to like doing that but i guess that after a while, animals and other kinds of wildlife that lives within the astral also learn how to do this as well. some wildlife in the astral's also very intelligent and even more so than some of the animals in our own reality are and they tend to like appearing to us to play around or toy with us a bit most likely just to get a reaction from us.

don't be scared too much. the astral's an unstable place and people, objects, animals and even the environment you're in almost in ever case i've ever projected to are always under going some kind of strange change. one time i'm projecting at my parent's house and the next thing i know, i'm at my grandmother's house! you figure that one out! once a while ago i thought some little critter was cute and kind and the next thing i knew, the darned thing bit my hand! i think the astral realm is a whole lot more deceiving than our own realm is, so do be weary or cautious about it, but don't fear it too much or ya might not have a good of projection as you could've had if you didn't fear it! ~smile~

hope this help you out a little, good luck and happy projecting! Wink

Hi,
I've only had one projection which I posted under "amazing projection" During that experience I saw several creatures, two big shaggy alien looking dogs, two foot length alien looking lizards, (which later turned into humans looking men) and an aligator which just sat in the middle of a lake. The dogs were friendly, but the lizards prior to their transformation acted very aggressive and attempted to scare me. i was not scared, however, and as I approached them they turned into strange looking men. i'm still trying to figure all of this out myself.
scott

Scott Thompson

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
Scott
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2002, 15:54:08 »

Thanks for your comments BLM,
I would like for you if you would, comment on a dream that I had prior to the AP that I wrote about under the heading Amazing projection. This, I believe might give me some insight regarding the characters and critters that presented themselves to me in the AP. I was having a war dream, I won't get into all of the details here but in the middle of the war dream the dream changed. I was sitting in a van in the back seat waiting on some characters from the other dream to return. I heard a knock at the window and I looked up to see three young faces looking in. I opened the door to the van and asked them what they wanted. They said that they were students and lived in the building that the van was parked in front of. They continued to tell me that their TV set had been stolen and did I know anything about it. I told them that I was a policeman (I'm not) and that I would help them find it. I got out of the van and followed them into the lobby of the building. We went into a room that looked like a break room and we were just talking like old friends. We were there for just a few minutes when we all (about 6 altogether) started walking back out (the TV was never mentioned again). One of the girls in the group made a comment that she was getting married in two weeks and i congradulated her. As we got close to the door everyone stopped except for one tall slender older man who continued to walk me out. He told me to come back any time. I asked, "are you on the second floor"? He motioned toward the elevator and said they were on the fourth floor. I then saw myself from above walking out of the building except that I didn't look like me. I then went back into the war dream. Now when I had my AP I recognized two characters from that dream. Do you have a feeling on any of this?
Thanks
Scott

Scott Thompson
Nate
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2002, 13:35:29 »

I was woken this morning by a dobberman jumping over my head. I heard it bark and saw feet. It was probably a quasi-dream thing, but I felt like telling people about it. that's all for now! taa!!

-Nate

Do you have any idea how BORING immortality can get?! -Defalco
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2002, 17:25:26 »

BLM: Well, you're welcome Joe! &...i'd say that that would be a pretty good attitude and is funny too Smiley to have in regards to how 'most' of the astral wildlife i've nearly been coming face to face with lately! geez! most of the creatures in the astral 'nearly always' seem to be more frightened of us than we are of them (at least in my naive case & opinion a how i've normally been approaching them) & they seem to react on this in very unusual ways that normally one would never have thought of in our own reality. would you expect to see a hel*hound that of course, looks a bit like a large dog with a hot temper there or maybe some cute little creature mimicking a chicadee bird that captures your astral heart, then bites you to take some of your astral energy & then the next thing ya know there's small mold sprouts growing where it had bit you at? no, of course not!

BLM: i'm just so surprised at how i can never seem to come into contact with a critter that 'isn't' defensive, deceptive or hot tempered in the astral! it sure would be nice if i'd find more than those kind there! i have however come across very intelligent, kind and even loving creatures in the astral before, but, i think that they had found me there and seeing these kind of nice creatures at least to me are quite rare indeed! well, at least i'm able to see some good ones after all! ~smile~

Joe: Thanks BLM - good points. And don't worry, I've no intention of serving anything of that nature; lately I have developed a "Don't $%@# with me" attitude, realising that at some point soon I'll be out there and be able to give that sh!tty wildlife what's coming to it. For now, I've no idea how mischevious they are in screwing around with us.

BLM: how mischevious are or can they be in screwing (more like toying) with us? VERY i'd say! a few times there is this air sylph or air elemental that somewhat hangs around me every so often & mimicks the form of my ceiling fan! i normally am minding my own business while i'm astral projecting & the next thing i know, this air thingy suddenly appears near by my astral body above me. my astral self then gets almost completely immobile (unable to move) & can only move a few centimeters at a time! so, in being unable to really move, this air sylph critter then stays above me somewhere & and slowly tries floating down towards my stuck astral body! this seriously scares the he** out of me! i feel that this air elemental's just doing this to frighten me as well as make me unable to really move around anywhere, especially to get the hey away from it! oh well, if it gets really bad and i get too annoyed, i just project back into my body, then i can move again! someday, i sure am a gona give this air sylph what for! ~wink~

Joe: I do have a related question though - the thought came to me the other day of whether wildlife can be useful in any way. The same type of wildlife we usually consider pests, etc. The analogy is that our physical bodies contain literally millions of "sentient" organisms performing some function at an unseen level, and although not directly analogous is it possible that some wildlife we consider to be "negative" by virtue of cohabitating our etheric/astral bodies, could server some beneficial purpose? Just a thought - probably not, and maybe it's asking for trouble to invite them...

geez! now that's a question alright! Wink can astral wildlife be used in any beneficial way? i'd mostly say no! i very rarely ever see insects in the astral but whenever i do, they're not good! i once had seen astral worms pretending to be my own hair on my astral body's. they were camaflaging themselves to look exactly like my astral hairs! a man i once worked with found them and took them off. i wonder why they were there or who might've put them there?

another time i had seen an insect, again, was astral worms again & i had very briefly seen a lower being placing them on my face! i wonder what these astral worms do? what would be their purpose? well, i'd say maybe they're some kind of 'leech' & are placed on people's astral body's to 'suck' out energy from them! i don't really know, it's just a thought i had on this...

BLM: honestly, i still have to come across a 'beneficial' astral insect! i don't really believe that there are any that would necessarily help our astral body! maybe there are just some there that look pretty but are really bad, but i can't really say here because i've never come across any that were good......yet......

Joe: Another question (sorry Smiley is what level of intelligence do the lower wildlife typically possess? ie, would they match a human's intelligence,... a dog's,... an insect's? Pure trivia you could say, but worth knowing at some point.

BLM: that is a really good question actually! Smiley well, in my opinion, if the lower astral wildlife's of a much lower vibration & is lower in light as well as of not possessing a higher vibration than most other wildlife there, i'd say that the lower or more unhighly evolved a critter there is the more unintelligent it would be! however, maybe this isn't so in 'every' single case though! their intelligence though i'd say would be a bit on the 'limited' side though & would go only so far in comparison to a critter that would already be intelligent enough to know how to be loving & compassionate as well as have the ability to express this towards another projector. ~smile~

BLM: i've once encountered a little critter that was very intelligent once a few months ago and believe it was called a "scaleywag" after i had been wondering what it was called while reentering into my physical body. at first, i felt that something or someone was following me around in the astral & indeed there was! the next thing i knew, it came right on over and entered into my astral body & i then quickly yelled, "Hey! get out of me!" and it did. it was this creature who had been following me a bit. it then came out of my astral body and i then held it in the palm of my right hand. it was quite large though, about the size of a small dog. one of the main positive qualities i had really noticed about it was that it had the most adorable looking face that had displayed great kindness & intelligence as i was able to see this within its eyes. it was red with no fur but had some fur going around its face, its eyes looked a bit human, had a slight smile on its face too & had a very long pointy tail.

BLM: so Joe, yes, there 'are' good astral wildlife & there are ones who have great intelligence, can feel & express love towards us. i wonder why i don't come across them more often though? ~smile~ in knowing this, i'd say that as there are good & bad animals & insects in the physical, there are also good & bad ones in the astral as well as other dimensions too! ~wink~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
Blue Light Mystic
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2002, 16:38:09 »

Hi all. i had an amazing astral sight vision sometime this morning around 9:30 a.m. this Monday of 4-15-02. i was lying in my bed starting to wake up and saw a really handsome looking man sitting in a chair next to my right hand side of the bed. he was holding a very familiar looking creature that i have seen a few times before and have come into contact with beforehand while projecting out into the astral once a few months ago. it was the little creature the man had called a, "scaleywag." i believe that i had already placed this experience elsewhere on this forum or under my other topic somewhere else in regards to the scaleywag...

so, here's the amazing thing...as i'm lying in my bed 'ultra' clearly seeing this man sitting in a chair next to me, i notice that he's holding this red creature or the scaleywag as he's called it and it actually has grown around 2' since i had last saw it during a projecting in meeting up with it unexpectedly once in the astral!

i'm positive that this was the exact same creature i had seen once before in the astral. it was the same color, had four short stubby looking legs and had a very long pointed tail. the creature kind of reminds me of a very wise and loving dog. the man who was holding him (for some reason, i get the strong feeling this critter's a male) held him with the creature's belly side toward him. i believe that the man and the scaleywag were exchanging loving thoughts and feel that seeing all of this was possibly a planed thing...

so, Robert Bruce, Nita, anyone? my question here is, can there be growth within the astral like there is in the physical? i believe that the man has been giving this creature love and has even been teaching him it too and is why this little astral critter's been growing and larger in height too! i mean, i've seen baby's in the astral, so, can they grow or mature or must they remain that way there? can astral wildlife and people grow and mature here or since they don't have a physical body, they can't progressively grow? if they can't grow and develop in the astral, then how come the scaleywag has been growing and learning? can we teach an intelligent astral wildlife creature about love as well? don't say no, because the scaleywag has! if you don't believe me, especially advanced projectors, ask for "Ed" to show you the scaleywag and he'll tell you differently... ~smile~

i greatly thank any who try helping me out here in figuring this out! ~warm smiles sent your way~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: