The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2018, 11:10:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Projection in dreams  (Read 286 times)
Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2018, 21:44:41 »

I have on many occasions in a lowered conscious state in dreams successfully astral projected in the world of that dream. This happened again tonight.
 It is literally exactly the same as in this world but just a more "flexible world" which is basically another reality but have some similarities. Anyone else astral project in their dreams too?

I find it strange it happens in my dream but sometimes in "the real world". Notice that im not talking about astral projecting from within a dream as many times mentioned on this forum.
serge
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 00:41:26 »

I have on many occasions in a lowered conscious state in dreams successfully astral projected in the world of that dream. This happened again tonight.
 It is literally exactly the same as in this world but just a more "flexible world" which is basically another reality but have some similarities. Anyone else astral project in their dreams too?

I find it strange it happens in my dream but sometimes in "the real world". Notice that im not talking about astral projecting from within a dream as many times mentioned on this forum.

To me the transition between dreams and waking or hypnopompic state is the main gate to the astral world. In the twilight zone I can do what I want: stay in the dream while lucid to know it, and  experiment (flying and visiting places). In this I believe that I am projecting in the dream world and I am aware that the rules are not the same as in the physical world. Astral being thought responsive , the sequences of events and the logical paths are not comparable smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 00:41:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: