The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 18, 2017, 05:04:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral School  (Read 14227 times)
Lionheart
« on: June 15, 2011, 07:10:28 »

Hello, first time poster here. I've been reading these threads for along time now, especially intrigued by Frank Kepple. I have been having involuntary OBE's for years without knowing why. A few years ago I had woken in bed paralized as usual, body vibrating intensely. It was then that I finally decided to find out the cause. The internet has been a great teacher. I came across Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, Frank Kepple, Thomas Cambell and just recently Dr. Steve G. Jones. I am posting to you here because I have been going to what I call Astral School for awhile now. My wife's brother-inlaw passed away a couple of years back, he was an incredible man. Very knowledgable on so many fronts and with a great sense of humor. Well, I had purchased Dr. Steve G. Jones's $180.00 Astral Package and started working through the MP3's, they work very vell by the way, 18 in total. Anyways, when I finally started to project I was met by Charlie , my brother in-law and he has taken me under his wings to say which I am honored by. My first projection was to a classroom, there were desks, blackboards a teacher and many other students of all ages. Behind the blackboard was an enormous tunnel, which I take to be as some sort of Vortex or Portal. I try to project everyday day now, but only for an hour at a time. Usually it takes 30-40 mins to get to that state. My method is Binaural Beats, Breathing and Frank Kepple's noticing. Some of the lessons I havew learned have actually come in the form of challenges. Such as being in a home with no doors or windows, sitting in the middle of the room and having an intense fire burning all around me, with the test being putting it out. This I achieved by sucking the flames into my lungs, thus killing the fire's oxygen, another test was being in a home that was being flooded, in this one I went under the water and visualized a giant cork that I then pulled out releasing all the water. These tests were given to show me that anything and everything in the Astral are possible. Everyday now I focus on entering this zone, which Frank calls the Training Zone. I have been in this school now for 2 months and have written about it everyday in my log book. School is very short though, for as soon as I am given the message of the day, I am informed it is time to go, so I will still remember waht has been said in the physical. This experience has been the most fulfilling thing to ever occur in my life. Have any of you ever experience this, is this normal for all of you to do?
 The time spent with Charlie once school is done is priceless. He is usually the one to interrupt the school session to say we are done for now.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 14:03:14 »

Hi Lionheart, welcome to the Astral Pulse.

Some might say that your lessons are designed to test your "creativity" more than to show you that anything is possible.  You already know anything is possible.  Smiley

As for Franks "Training Zone", if you read later on in his posts you'll come to realize that what he labeled as the "Training Zone" was simply his early-term for his Focus 2 oC (or Monroes Focus 22), the area which Frank believed to be your personal area of consciousness.

As for the school, lots of people report such occurrences.  I've had a few experiences in what I would describe as a 'school' environment as well.  It wasn't as "school-ish" as yours, but mine was a flying school. 
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/22/my-first-lucid-dream-in-two-months/

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 14:03:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lionheart
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 22:22:34 »

Thank you Xanth for the quick reply. I didn't really know about Focus 22, I don't have any of the Robert Monroe's Wave Programs. The only programs I have are DR. Steve G. Jones's. I could see how my "school" could be used to boost creativity. I figured it was to get me away from the Physical Mindset. Your Flying School sounds like alot of fun, where do I enroll?  smiley Just curious here, has anyone else heard of Dr. Steve G. Jones and if you have, what did you think of his CD's? He always gives credit for alot of his research to Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce. I figured that he was the new current "Expert" on Astral Travel. Also, has anyone here ever taken Robert Bruce's On-line Workshop and if you did, what did you think of it?
 Thank you!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:43:14 »

I've never heard of the fellow, unfortunately... he sounds like an interesting chap.  Smiley

As for yourself, you sound like you're doing fine on your own really.  I'd completely forget about "Focus-this" and "Focus-that" for now and just continue what you're doing, because you seem to be having great success with it!

CFTraveler
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 03:42:32 »

Thank you Xanth for the quick reply. I didn't really know about Focus 22, I don't have any of the Robert Monroe's Wave Programs. The only programs I have are DR. Steve G. Jones's. I could see how my "school" could be used to boost creativity. I figured it was to get me away from the Physical Mindset. Your Flying School sounds like alot of fun, where do I enroll?  smiley Just curious here, has anyone else heard of Dr. Steve G. Jones and if you have, what did you think of his CD's? He always gives credit for alot of his research to Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce. I figured that he was the new current "Expert" on Astral Travel. Also, has anyone here ever taken Robert Bruce's On-line Workshop and if you did, what did you think of it?
 Thank you!
Hi Lionheart.  When you talk about astral school, do you mean lessons in the astral plane?  If so I believe they're a way to absorb consciously the lessons you are exposed to subconsciously when you're nonphysical.

As to Robert Bruce, I have taken one 'live' workshop with him at the Monroe Institute (a few years ago) and the PAPI intensive which is through the computer, and enjoyed both.  I haven't taken his latest one (I believe it's called AP Mastery) so I can't speak to that one.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 03:42:32 »

Lionheart
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 05:05:50 »

CF Traveler, yes it seems like the lessons are being made in the Astral Plane. First I await the vibrations, than the solid white light, then I ask to be brought back to the Training Zone. I actually first see a rickety wooden sign that says Training Zone. Then I am wisked off to school. I would love to hear your technique to absorb that energy there, I usually am just told to stop the session and go write about what I have seen or what I have been told. This way I make quick visits, which is what alot of you here say is valuable early on in development.
 I don't know if we are allowed to post other website addresses here, but you could google Dr. Steve G Jones to find out more. He has a ton of free videos that are very insightful.
 Thank You!
CFTraveler
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 23:41:38 »

I think I have written about how I see the progression of experiences before (what happens when you start, what kind of things you learn, how it changes, and what happens next) but not sure where.
However, I see similar progression of events in others- can't say where it's going, because I'm on the same process, obviously.
My advice in 'absorbing the energy' (I would call it information, not energy, but it's my view) of the lesson, I would say that you do what you said (wake up and write it down) and then look to the symbology of the experiences, compare it to archetypal information that's out there and how it connects to your life, and get used to analyzing experiences as they happen.  I think this develops your 'astral senses' and your conscious connection with what has been unconscious until now.

Lionheart
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 22:32:25 »

Hello again, I was just curious, have any of you been in a Sporting Event in the Astral Plane? I ask because yesterday in my OBE I was on a beach, a volleyball landed near me, I picked it up and went over and played. That was one of the most incredible sensations yet, just interacting in the game. Bumping, spiking, serving and all in real time 3D. What is your most realistic experience with 3D? I would love to hear your replies. I was much different then flying in 3D, because the ball came right up in my face.
 Thank You!
astralp
Astral Energy 2

imsamandimghetto
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 09:28:51 »

i think frank kepple says somewhere that the entrance to focus 3 is sometimes through a vortex.  might be interesting to see whats in that vortex behind the blackboard you were talking about?

"turf off your mind relax and float down stream.  it is not dying."-The Beatles
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 15:10:10 »

i think frank kepple says somewhere that the entrance to focus 3 is sometimes through a vortex.  might be interesting to see whats in that vortex behind the blackboard you were talking about?
The "entrance" to Focus 3 is simply a shift in your awareness.

I'm not really concerned much with the focus models anymore, but I believe (believed?) that the separation point between Focus 2 and Focus 3 was simply you being able to control your mind.  Or another way to put it is the quality of your consciousness.

yuri777
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 00:42:14 »

Hello all. I rarely post on other astral forums as I have my own group where I post
my astral explorations and rescue & retrieval work. I look for the similarities and
differences from other explorers, in other astral forums, in comparison to my own.
Here I have found a good similarity as in this 'Astral School' thread.

My 'Astral School' consisted of me being a student in one of those private type
high schools that the rich kids get sent too. The ones where you wear a school
blazer with the schools crest on the left upper breast pocket, white shirt with
school tie, long pants or slacks, leather black or brown shoes.

The buildings were typical of these types of schools. Old distinguished looking
structures 2 to 4 storied high that you can find in private schools in the USA
or in the UK. Very similar also to buildings you find in older colleges or universities.
They had a sense of intellectual grandeur and authority to them.

I was dressed like the other teenagers there except I perceived myself as
a middle aged adult there, like I am also here in physical reality. This gave
me great embarrassment as all the other kids were of high school age. But
they seem to accept me as one of their own when walking the corridors
between classes, and in classes.

I wondered if the saw me as an older teenager or just accepted me as
an older adult. When walking the corridors I could not hear the other
students talking to each other, but I sensed they were chatting
telepathically. I could not see their lips moving, but I could see their
body language towards each other.

When seated in a classroom I saw that the classroom was only about
40% full. It was a typical classroom with a blackboard etc. I never
saw any teachers or knew what I was being taught. This went on
as a recurring OOBE for several years. This ended when I took my
final examinations seated on a desk with exam papers. I do not
know what was on the exam papers, but I filled them in with pen

To end now. Once I felt so embarrassed as being a middle aged
adult there, I decided to play truant and I took off across the
beautiful park like grounds and headed off into what looked like
a middle class suburb where I woke up back into the physical.

On one of my visits to my deceased mother in the astral, which
by the way took me 2 to 3 years to rescue and retrieve her from
her physical home which she was very attached too, and returned
to after her physical death. My disabled brother still live there. He
and my mother have lived together since his birth. She looked after
him, and him her.

In the astral in one of our visits together, my mother asked me if
I was still attending school. She sorta scolded me for not attending
school. I told her that I had taken my final examinations and my
schooling there was now over. She accepted this. As with other
astral explorers, I don't know what I was being taught, but there
has been a subtle change in me in regards to my OOBE's. Peace. Yuri 
Lionheart
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 07:15:13 »

Hello Yuri, thank you for posting your experience. I am also older than alot of the other's in my Astral School. I do have a couple of questions to everyone here. #1 is, how do you sleep after your Obe's? My mind tends to go into the phase until I fall asleep. Sometimes it has taken me hours to finally get to sleep. #2 is, do you find having an Obe easier in the morning or at night? My cycle lately has been around 5:00 pm and 2:00 am. I usually go to bed around 3:30-4 am everynight. I have never had an OBE after awakening in the morning ever now. I have tried many times, but have just totally fallen back to sleep. I have tried the wake up, use the bathroom, get a drink, stay up for 10 mins or so then go back to sleep or phase, but no success. I have also for weeks trained myself to keep my eyes closed and not move at all but be aware I am awake method and still no positive results.
Rudolph
Astral Energy 4

Deo Gratias

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 17:14:16 »

These descriptions are kinda interesting to read. I too find my astral travels will often involve a "school" scenario -- but only when I am actively engaged in some type of study on the physical level.

During one group projection I noticed a couple of the females were together, holding hands and having a nice little chat and I heard one say, "I can help you do something with your hair" and sure enough, a couple weeks later the two ladies both showed up at the physical (skype-like) classroom session with new hairdos.
!
That made an impression on me.

The 'astral school' genre and setting matches the type of outer study that I am involved with. For example, Rosicrucian study leads to Ivy League type campus style on the astral.

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.
CFTraveler
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 18:23:40 »

I tend to go with the idea that we translate these lessons into our material life- for example, at some point I was practicing (being taught) how to do tk, but specifically how to bring objects to myself.  When I had many of these lessons, I happened to comment about my nonphysical experiences to a local 'psychic' that was visiting at the time (one of these 'right place right time' things) and he mentioned that this represented lessons in manifesting.
The funny thing is that this made perfect sense at the time, but it hadn't occurred to me, as obvious as it is in retrospect.
One of those spirit>matter things, I think.
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 21:00:11 »

So far, I have been a lot in school class situations. Almost every night!

However, only in dream (=non-lucid) state.  embarassed sad

Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 21:45:34 »

Hello, first time poster here. I've been reading these threads for along time now, especially intrigued by Frank Kepple. I have been having involuntary OBE's for years without knowing why. A few years ago I had woken in bed paralized as usual, body vibrating intensely. It was then that I finally decided to find out the cause. The internet has been a great teacher. I came across Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, Frank Kepple, Thomas Cambell and just recently Dr. Steve G. Jones. I am posting to you here because I have been going to what I call Astral School for awhile now. My wife's brother-inlaw passed away a couple of years back, he was an incredible man. Very knowledgable on so many fronts and with a great sense of humor. Well, I had purchased Dr. Steve G. Jones's $180.00 Astral Package and started working through the MP3's, they work very vell by the way, 18 in total. Anyways, when I finally started to project I was met by Charlie , my brother in-law and he has taken me under his wings to say which I am honored by. My first projection was to a classroom, there were desks, blackboards a teacher and many other students of all ages. Behind the blackboard was an enormous tunnel, which I take to be as some sort of Vortex or Portal. I try to project everyday day now, but only for an hour at a time. Usually it takes 30-40 mins to get to that state. My method is Binaural Beats, Breathing and Frank Kepple's noticing. Some of the lessons I havew learned have actually come in the form of challenges. Such as being in a home with no doors or windows, sitting in the middle of the room and having an intense fire burning all around me, with the test being putting it out. This I achieved by sucking the flames into my lungs, thus killing the fire's oxygen, another test was being in a home that was being flooded, in this one I went under the water and visualized a giant cork that I then pulled out releasing all the water. These tests were given to show me that anything and everything in the Astral are possible. Everyday now I focus on entering this zone, which Frank calls the Training Zone. I have been in this school now for 2 months and have written about it everyday in my log book. School is very short though, for as soon as I am given the message of the day, I am informed it is time to go, so I will still remember waht has been said in the physical. This experience has been the most fulfilling thing to ever occur in my life. Have any of you ever experience this, is this normal for all of you to do?
 The time spent with Charlie once school is done is priceless. He is usually the one to interrupt the school session to say we are done for now.

This was great to read! Well done! Charlie reminds me of my deceased stepfather whom I've met on numerous occasions in the Phase state. The environments can vary so much. Thanks for sharing this and I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Robert Monroe is the reason why I project today and Kepple's Wider Reality resonates with my experiences. Cool! Well done! cool

"Reality is a full-void. We experience what fills it because we are the void itself. Intrinsically, we are empty awareness." - Summerlander

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
Lionheart
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 01:37:30 »

I just finished an afternoon session. I guess I have passed my school stage for now, since I haven't seen anything recently that resembled my school anymore. I thought I would post my new experience here. This was the most incredible thing I have seen or done in the Astral.
 I started my session as normal, just kind of phasing and observing. I imagined seeing beautiful fireworks in the sky, since we are getting close to the 4th of July here in the United States and fireworks are everywhere. I was weird though because due to my ailment I have not gone to see the fireworks live for about 10 or 12 years. They were incredibly vivid. So, I started seeing beautiful colors exploding everywhere, the next thing i knew I was in the middle of a war zone. There were cannons shooting everywhere, bullets flying. I looked over to my right and there was a young man, he was badly wounded and bleeding. I went to him immediately and told him he didn't need to be here. I told him there was a place where there is total peace. I then threw him on my shoulders and flew away. The next thing I know we are in front of this beautiful white building (cathedral like), I walk up a number of steps, but it is tiring. I then remember I can fly, so I fly up to the top of the stairs. There is a platform there, suddenly a number of people converge from inside that building, (I take it they are nurses, they are all dressed in white). They take him off my shoulders and put him on a stretcher, then he is gone.
 Now I am not a soldier and do not like war. This man had to be in his early 20's. He was thin, blonde short curly hair. The thing that was really strange was, I could actually feel a tear going down my face in the physical when I saw him lying there against that rock. After this entire scene played out, I went back to the war zone and disabled a couple of tanks by tying their turrets into nice big bows. This whole scene seemed like I had been there for hours. When I came back to the physical I realized I was only gone 1 hour.
 I know there is a reason that all of us are waking up to the Astral World now. I don't believe in coincidence. I also know that everyone travels in their sleep. But, I believe the people that have been chosen to do this awake is for a reason a bigger purpose. I am not an incredibly spiritual person, but I do believe everything happens for a reason. Whatever it may be, I am honored to be one with this ability.
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 11:20:09 »

The soldier looks like a classical 'retrieval' to me, well done.  smiley
(You can find several threads on retrievals here on this forum).

Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 12:02:57 »

I've done a few 'retrievals' as well. All of mine have been involuntary. Once I arrive at these random places, I feel like helping or comforting these characters that look sad or lost. Real or imagined I don't care. I help them because they might be sentient. Bruce Moen is probably the one who has a better understanding in this field and everything else to do with afterlife studies. You might want to check him out, Lionheart. I think he was a student at the Monroe Institute (correct me if I'm wrong folks).

"Reality is a full-void. We experience what fills it because we are the void itself. Intrinsically, we are empty awareness." - Summerlander

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 14:29:26 »

I've never been a big fan of Moen.  His particular method of projection just doesn't "feel right" to me... it's more of a remote viewing using perception more than anything else, and I feel it's too easy to just "make up" stuff. 

With his techniques, you don't EXPERIENCE it... you only perceive it, and to me, that's a serious downside.  I really wouldn't bother with Moen's stuff, and continue working towards having a good astral experience where you're actually THERE and experiencing it directly.

Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 15:44:41 »

With his techniques, you don't EXPERIENCE it... you only perceive it, and to me, that's a serious downside.

Really? This I didn't know. So what is this that he says he doesn't experience but perceives it? What sort of perception...like a feeling inside? That doesn't sound right indeed. This is very much against how Monroe and Kepple described their experiences. They felt like they were some place, saw the characters, felt them, the environments "like the physical on steroids"...I'm baffled about Moen now.

My 'retrievals' happened in realistic ambient setups. The experience emulated the physical with the exception of reality having a crisp look there. It is beyond just "perceiving"...I don't even know exactly what is meant by that...

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 15:55:53 »

I've never been a big fan of Moen.  His particular method of projection just doesn't "feel right" to me... it's more of a remote viewing using perception more than anything else, and I feel it's too easy to just "make up" stuff.  With his techniques, you don't EXPERIENCE it... you only perceive it, and to me, that's a serious downside.  I really wouldn't bother with Moen's stuff, and continue working towards having a good astral experience where you're actually THERE and experiencing it directly.
I think, if I remember correctly (read 2 books by him), that Moen did full programs at the TMI where he also had the "normal" OBE/AP/Phasing kind of experiences. He does a lot of descriptions of F27, the higher self and so on, where he did the TMI methods and technology.

In his afterlife work book, however, he indeed describes this method as he uses it now and also thinks it the best fit for people that do not want to use (or just are not able to do) the 'common' methods of inducing obes, etc.

He also claims to have gathered a lot of validations (yeah, that topic again. rolleyes) in this way. He seems especially keen on gathering info from the deceased (mostly also the retrieved persons) and checking and verifying it afterwards. He says that it works well, also for many of his students.

I tried the method also once for a few days, but it did not feel (too) 'real' for me, so I stopped it. But maybe I should have tried it more often.

Maybe Pauli can tell us more about this method here, as he says that he uses this 'mind's eye' technique of Moen?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 16:01:36 by Volgerle » Logged

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 16:03:19 »

Try this... close your eyes and sit there right now and remember something from your past.  Remember it as if you were there... perceive every last detail of that particular memory.  The location, the people around you, what you did, how you did it... remember it and relive it as if you were there right now.

What you're effectively doing is PERCEIVING the memory.  You don't actually directly experience it... in that you're not ACTUALLY there.  You're perceiving the people there, the environment... but that's it.

With a projection, as you well know, you're "THERE" in the experience.  It's as real as your life is right now while you read this post.  You're able to fully interact with everything on a visually-oriented level, just like a dream.  Moen doesn't do this.

I view Moens technique more as a remote viewing kind of thing.  While you do have access to the same data/information, I personally don't classify it as a "projection", because you don't directly experience it... you only perceive it.  And to me, that limits the interaction by too much.  Another problem is I think it suffers from adding too much of your own touch to it... in that, you have a much greater chance of "making it up" as you go along.

I think, if I remember correctly (read 2 books by him), that Moen did full programs at the TMI where he also had the "normal" OBE/AP/Phasing kind of experiences. He does a lot of descriptions of F27, the higher self and so on, where he did the TMI methods and technology.

In his afterlife work book, however, he indeed describes this method as he uses it now and also thinks it the best fit for people that do not want to use (or just are not able to do) the 'common' methods of inducing obes, etc.

He also claims to have gathered a lot of validations (yeah, that topic again. rolleyes) in this way. He seems especially keen on gathering info from the deceased (mostly also the retrieved persons) and checking and verifying it afterwards. He says that it works well, also for many of his students.

I tried the method also once for a few days, but it did not feel (too) 'real' for me, so I stopped it. But maybe I should have tried it more often.

Maybe Pauli can tell us more about this method here, as he says that he uses this 'mind's eye' technique of Moen?
Yeah, that's the one.  I'm sure he's got a lot of validation... as I say, he's also probably very good at it and has had a lot more practice with determining certain aspects of it.  But to say that he can't do it... I think he just gave up. 

It just seems to me to the "poor mans projection".  LoL
EVERYONE can project just fine... I think people just give up and move on to this because it's a lot easier.  And I do mean it's EASIER... it's too easy actually.  To quit trying to have actual projections where you directly EXPERIENCE it all is just too much, in my opinion, to give up on. 
I mean, I can sit here and in a split second do what he does... it's childs play really.  I've done a "retrival" before using his particular style and it leaves me with less than can be desired really.

But meh, that's just my personal perspective... I do suggest trying it out for yourself and see.  Although, I also suggest NOT giving up on having projections.  Use his method as a "filler" of sorts... between projection attempts, something to whet your appetite.

You can actually use his methods to Phase with.  Easily.  You just need to let go of our surroundings as you do it... and allow your consciousness to get drawn into whatever you're perceiving.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 16:11:05 by Xanth » Logged

Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 16:16:17 »

LMAO! cheesy

"Poor man's projection".

I had no idea that the guy wasn't actually projecting. I heard his name being mentioned a lot when it comes to retrievals. It kinda discredits his retrievals and slots them in waking state imagination... grin

No...that ain't right. You gotta be there and experience it. Like Monroe did. Like Kepple did. Like me, you and others who project no matter what technique you use. You gotta be there (awareness fully focused there to the point where it emulates a physical experience).

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 17:46:56 »

LMAO! cheesy

"Poor man's projection".

I had no idea that the guy wasn't actually projecting. I heard his name being mentioned a lot when it comes to retrievals. It kinda discredits his retrievals and slots them in waking state imagination... grin

No...that ain't right. You gotta be there and experience it. Like Monroe did. Like Kepple did. Like me, you and others who project no matter what technique you use. You gotta be there (awareness fully focused there to the point where it emulates a physical experience).
Well, as I said, I assume he did projections at the TMI, so I guess he knows what it is and might even be skilled at it. Maybe he just takes an 'easy route" now. It is his method chosen deliberately. Yes, and so we are happy because we are still the hard-core guys.  grin

I don't want again to overstress this point but he has (or at least claims to have) his validations and so do his clients who learn it in his books and seminars and try it out as well with success.

So maybe it is not projection but rather a kind of hybrid clairvoyant/remote-view-trip? Yes, maybe. But we should not do him injustice to scorn him for that if it really works for him and other people.

I mean, are we talking only about methods or do we also take results into account? If he can do retrievals and visit the astral or afterlife areas by this method, why not accept it for what it is? If it works for him and others, let it be fine.

As I said, it is not my cup'o'tea either,  wink, but if he gets things validated there must be sth "real" to it, or not?

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: