The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 23, 2018, 03:36:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral School  (Read 15844 times)
Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 19:26:23 »

You're right, Volgerie. If it works for him then so be it. Maybe there are many ways in which one can get in touch with the people on the other side and entering the Phase is only one of them. It's just that the way we do it is so much more "DESCRIPTIVE" or ACTUALIZED it seems. grin

"Reality is a full-void. We experience what fills it because we are the void itself. Intrinsically, we are empty awareness." - Summerlander

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
Lionheart
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 22:22:04 »

I am still reading alot of Frank Kepple's posts. I am currently on 1800. He does speak quite a bit about Bruce Moen. My technique has changed quite a bit form what it used to be. I used to constantly try to leave the body. Dr. Steve G. Jones teaches people how to one part  at a time leave the body in his narrated walkthroughs. He has a story (basic imagery) that you follow, then they come to the part where you lift your hands, then feet, legs, etc. I have never really liked this because it put me here in the real zone as Frank puts it. I like alot of things will Steve's program such as breathing, relaxing, he also does alot of energy and Kundalini work. I can see that all this just leads to making your mind see the seriousness involved in achieving the OBE. A kind of programming, he even has a CD in package for hypnosis. I don't need to be Hypnotized to know my intent. So, my new technique is I lay down, next 5 or 6 deep breathes, then on to relaxing the body which takes about a minute. I live in constant chronic pain, so I turn that off. Then I just stare into the darkness and wait for the show to start. Sometimes I jump start it by going to my beach scene, then it spirals from there. I do this while listening to an amazing Binaural Beat MP3 for the first 30 mins. Once the 30 mins. is up I am totally gone. I always feel I am there, I experience the sand between my legs in my safe zone and just recently have started building a home just behind my beach scene.
 Like I have said before, I really have to thank all of you guys here for your info and imput, your posts here have led me to bliss!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 22:22:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

yuri777
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 23:52:28 »

I just finished an afternoon session. I guess I have passed my school stage for now, since I haven't seen anything recently that resembled my school anymore. I thought I would post my new experience here. This was the most incredible thing I have seen or done in the Astral.
 I started my session as normal, just kind of phasing and observing. I imagined seeing beautiful fireworks in the sky, since we are getting close to the 4th of July here in the United States and fireworks are everywhere. I was weird though because due to my ailment I have not gone to see the fireworks live for about 10 or 12 years. They were incredibly vivid. So, I started seeing beautiful colors exploding everywhere, the next thing i knew I was in the middle of a war zone. There were cannons shooting everywhere, bullets flying. I looked over to my right and there was a young man, he was badly wounded and bleeding. I went to him immediately and told him he didn't need to be here. I told him there was a place where there is total peace. I then threw him on my shoulders and flew away. The next thing I know we are in front of this beautiful white building (cathedral like), I walk up a number of steps, but it is tiring. I then remember I can fly, so I fly up to the top of the stairs. There is a platform there, suddenly a number of people converge from inside that building, (I take it they are nurses, they are all dressed in white). They take him off my shoulders and put him on a stretcher, then he is gone.
 Now I am not a soldier and do not like war. This man had to be in his early 20's. He was thin, blonde short curly hair. The thing that was really strange was, I could actually feel a tear going down my face in the physical when I saw him lying there against that rock. After this entire scene played out, I went back to the war zone and disabled a couple of tanks by tying their turrets into nice big bows. This whole scene seemed like I had been there for hours. When I came back to the physical I realized I was only gone 1 hour.
 I know there is a reason that all of us are waking up to the Astral World now. I don't believe in coincidence. I also know that everyone travels in their sleep. But, I believe the people that have been chosen to do this awake is for a reason a bigger purpose. I am not an incredibly spiritual person, but I do believe everything happens for a reason. Whatever it may be, I am honored to be one with this ability.

Hello Lionheart. Well done. This is a classic rescue and retrieval. The similarity here for me here is the rescued person on your back, and the beautiful white building(cathedral like). In mine I had a young girl on my back. I could feel her weight but it was not tiring. I ended up taking her to a beautiful white marbled building that had brown streaks in the large marble blocks. I went inside with her into a foyer. Looked like the foyer in a luxurious 5 star hotel. There was a huge shiny brown grand piano with two rows of piano keys and electronic organ like tabs or buttons above the top row of piano keys. It was playing beautiful soft music all by itself right in the middle of this foyer. There was also a large room leading off from the foyer which had a huge raised pond in it. You could sit on the raised edge of the pond and look at the multi-colored fish, like large koi,  swimming around in it. Lots of floating leafy plant life too. It was very peaceful and serene in there. There was also very wide marbled steps leading upwards from the foyer into another level. The only people I saw was an elderly couple(man and woman)who looked in their 70's-80's, dressed in casual clothes talking to each other. I assumed they were waiting for somebody who last remembered them like this in the physical. Although they looked old their faces were vibrant and happy. I made a mental call for somebody to come and take this child off my back. I immediately woke up. This rescue and retrieval was as real for me as visiting the museums in London in the 1970's when I was there on a working holiday. Peace. Yuri   
Lionheart
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2011, 09:37:09 »

Hello again, I just had the most intense Astral Experience yet. I do need to know more about this Focus 23 area though.
 My session started at 2 am and ended at 2:40 am. I am going to cut to the chase so I can fit this all in. I started like usual but hit the phase incredibly fast. Charlie (my Guide) was against a wall, I think it was in my home. Anyways he asked where to tonight. I then immediately put a strong intent to go to Focus 23, somewhere I have never been before. Immediately I was in a city at night with flames everywhere. All the homes were ablaze, the buildings, even the trash cans. Fire was everywhere, so were firefighters and fire trucks. I saw this one fireman going up a ladder to a home, he then turned around and went back down, then went up and then down again. This kept going on repeatedly. I walked away form him and approached a burning home, I went in and there was corpses, people running on fire in there. It was incredibly intense. I left that home and turned to Charlie and asked what do I do, he looked at me and said I was just supposed to observe. Well this went on for what seemed like an hour, then I changed my intent to go to the exact opposite of this. Bang, I found myself on a mountain in the ice, climbing up it with a number of other people. Then all of a sudden one by one the people let go of the side of the mountain and fell to what I would probably see as there demise. I once again turned to Charlie and he said just observe. I then said I had enough and went to the calm 3D blackness. I thought I was there for an hour too. Then I canceled the session for the evening.
 Could this have been a way of desensitising me? This was incredibly vivid and in my face. I have never studied or really heard other than by reading Frank's posts about this area. I certainly didn't expect this. Is this zone some kind of people's worse hell or something? I wasn't scared at all, I knew the flames weren't going to burn me, I also knew that if I signed up to be an Astral Traveler, that I was signing up for all it entails. The last thing Charlie said to me is were not in Kansas anymore!
Pauli2
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2011, 11:23:05 »

Lionheart,
In F 23, each "place" usually only has one discarnate at a time (with some very rare exceptions).

You could try to figure out who is the discarnate and who are the discarnate's thoughtforms,
by talking to people. I think you will soon discover who is who. In fact, the purpose of being
brought to F 23 is to talk and interact with discarnates to help them leave. You may want
to read more about retrievals.

If the "places" you visited had more than one discarnate present at a time, I would consider
it more likely that these "places" where BSTs, perhaps F 24 or F 25 from you description.

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2011, 11:23:05 »

Lionheart
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2011, 22:25:53 »

BST? Could you elaborate a little more on what that is. I had tried to talk to the fireman on the ladder, but he was in a daze or stupor. He just ignored me and kept going up and down the ladder. When I was on the mountain it was like the same thing, the people were reacting like zombies. They were climbing, then all of a sudden one at a time they let go of the mountain and fell. Does anyone have any links on an indepth explanation of the Focus levels? I have seen alot of generalizing, where they say where you are. I would like to know more about what to expect. Is there any actual studies of these?
 Thank you
c0sm0nautt
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 05:07:29 »

Hey Lionheart, may I just ask what is the name of the binural beat mp3 you use? Thanks!

Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/
Lionheart
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 05:52:10 »

Here are some free one's that i use that are very good. The one I am currently using is part of my package from Dr, Steve G. Jones and it is his extended, 1 hour version. But these ones are free
 2012, Defragmentation and Alpha to Beta, the artist is Paul Collier of the UK. These Bin Beats are approx. 10-12 mins long, All of these can be found on You Tube.
 The next is called Sonic Dreams
  Another is from a guy that does a 3 pack, they are Alpha-level 5,Level 2-Track 2 and n-level-7-Track-1
 and the last ones are from a guy online named DJ Vishnu, he has an entire series of a different kind of bin beat, you can do a Google search on Meditation Series DJ Vishnu 2010, in it he has 10 free 30 minute Mp3's you can download
 Hopefully these help, I use them for the intial stages of my program.
I did find one more that was rather interestng, it was the Dalai Lama at the bedside of a friend who was dying. He was chanting a song to help his friend with his transition to the afterlife, it is called Dalai Lama-Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, he allowed it to be taped as long as it was never sold for money.
 Try these and see what you think. I found most of them on Google or You Tube seaches.
 Good Luck!
CFTraveler
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2011, 17:05:43 »

BST? Could you elaborate a little more on what that is. I had tried to talk to the fireman on the ladder, but he was in a daze or stupor. He just ignored me and kept going up and down the ladder. When I was on the mountain it was like the same thing, the people were reacting like zombies. They were climbing, then all of a sudden one at a time they let go of the mountain and fell. Does anyone have any links on an indepth explanation of the Focus levels? I have seen alot of generalizing, where they say where you are. I would like to know more about what to expect. Is there any actual studies of these?
 Thank you
Hi Lionheart- permit me to butt in and offer some information- belief system territories are created by the percipient when they pass over, and since they're creating this reality, for some time they are isolated from the 'energetic reality' that is around them- they are consumed by their self-created scenario.  It has been reported (by many authors and experiencers, including Yours Truly), that for some time they continue to create them until some unresolved issue is addressed, and at some point they can perceive around them and can then be helped to understand what is happening.
Most retrievals (Moen-style) happen before the deceased 'lands' in the BST, and others after sufficient 'time' has passed after this time of processing.
I've personally done the retrieval (at least two of them) after the deceased did the 'processing' and was able to witness one person going through this process.
I don't know if 'studies' applies as a word (more like documentation of this perception) but many authors have written about this process, Monroe, Moen, Leland and I'm sure others.
Lionheart
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 01:41:22 »

Thanks for your info CFTraveler. I see BST stands for Belief System Territories. That was my initial question. Do you find the BST's in all the Focus levels form 22 and on up? I just had another I guess you would call retrieval last night. Where I ended up in a city park I guess it was, there was a gentleman on a park bench playing a guitar. I went over to listen, he kept playing the same song over and over again. I then picked up a guitar and joined him. After awile a couple more I guess they were guides or aides showed up, one had a keyboard, the other a flute. We all kept playing the same song. Then I asked Bob, which was the gentleman's name, if we could change the octave. Well after awhile of that Bob suggested we change the song and poof we were all landing on an island where everyone was clapping, there were multiple bands playing everywhere. All kinds of different music, rock, country, rap, classical. The really strange thing about all of this that really shocked me is I always say my beach, I see an island surrounded by water. Well just today I went to the thread of Astral Island on this site and was amazed to see that it closely resembles my place. My home I am building for some reason is a White Pyramid. I was amazed to see the rendition of Astral Island that the artist for that site came up with. I chose to build a Pyramid shape for my safe place because I really think there is alot of power and energy in Pyramids. Oh, by the way I don't play guitar in real life, so playing there was quite a treat.
c0sm0nautt
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 02:18:23 »

Speaking of astral school, I have these reoccurring dreamers where I am in a classroom learning a type of math and physics. I even remember doing one of the equations last night that involved mapping an atom or sun or something. It's the strangest thing to me because I recently graduated college as a International Relations major and really have no grounding in the hard sciences and mathematics.

Anyone else have anything similar going on?

CFTraveler
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 04:03:14 »

Do you find the BST's in all the Focus levels form 22 and on up?
Depends on who you ask.  I would say that probably from 22 to 27 but someone else may disagree- and I don't care one way or the other, because IMO it's the lucidity of the percipient and/or the deceased what matters.
But that's just how I see it.
CFTraveler
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 04:04:08 »

Speaking of astral school, I have these reoccurring dreamers where I am in a classroom learning a type of math and physics. I even remember doing one of the equations last night that involved mapping an atom or sun or something. It's the strangest thing to me because I recently graduated college as a International Relations major and really have no grounding in the hard sciences and mathematics.

Anyone else have anything similar going on?
Sure Cosmo, I think this is more common than you'd expect.
c0sm0nautt
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 04:20:09 »

What do you make of it? Do you think we are learning this stuff on some level of our personality? Perhaps it is the future or other lives bleeding into nightly dreams?

CFTraveler
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 22:10:48 »

I haven't come up with any specific theory about it, and am separately writing down (not published anywhere yet) how my experiences have changed and how they have followed a 'flow', which shows some sort of structure to them- very similar to how others have described these experiences- however I do think that some of these 'dreamstate lessons/astral schools' sometimes have to do with what is happening in my waking life, and sometimes don't- so it's hard to pin that down.
yuri777
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 23:33:36 »

Thanks for your info CFTraveler. I see BST stands for Belief System Territories. That was my initial question. Do you find the BST's in all the Focus levels form 22 and on up? I just had another I guess you would call retrieval last night. Where I ended up in a city park I guess it was, there was a gentleman on a park bench playing a guitar. I went over to listen, he kept playing the same song over and over again. I then picked up a guitar and joined him. After awile a couple more I guess they were guides or aides showed up, one had a keyboard, the other a flute. We all kept playing the same song. Then I asked Bob, which was the gentleman's name, if we could change the octave. Well after awhile of that Bob suggested we change the song and poof we were all landing on an island where everyone was clapping, there were multiple bands playing everywhere. All kinds of different music, rock, country, rap, classical. The really strange thing about all of this that really shocked me is I always say my beach, I see an island surrounded by water. Well just today I went to the thread of Astral Island on this site and was amazed to see that it closely resembles my place. My home I am building for some reason is a White Pyramid. I was amazed to see the rendition of Astral Island that the artist for that site came up with. I chose to build a Pyramid shape for my safe place because I really think there is alot of power and energy in Pyramids. Oh, by the way I don't play guitar in real life, so playing there was quite a treat.

Hello Lionheart. In my reply to your post where you retrieved that person and took him to a beautiful white cathedral like building, and in my retrieval where I had the girl on my back and took her to a beautiful marbled building, and in the full version posted in my groups archives, I went up to that shiny brown grand piano in the foyer area and managed to play a tune on that grand piano. Also in other explorations I have managed to play a guitar, banjo, ukelele as well. I have absolutely no knowledge of music whatsoever except listening to it, yet I was able to play these instruments in the astral! Past lives perhaps? Peace. Yuri   
Lionheart
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2011, 00:41:44 »

Yuri, in that one Astral Adventure that I had where I delivered the wounded soldier to that white Cathedral looking building I felt like I was not welcomed inside the building just yet. I am only 2 months in to this program of Astral Traveling daily. But, like I said, I had a strong feeling that that is as far as I was allowed to go for now. There were enough Aides or Helpers there to handle it from the ramp anyways. I have a feeling that this was some sort of Hospital or as I have currently read form others, some sort of Rehabilitation Center. It was way bigger than any Hospital I have ever seen.
 I am curious what is going to occur next week, my occupation is an Artist/Vendor, we make Handmade Dragon sculptures, we call them Elemental Dragons and have a Scroll for each color. Well anyways, we have a 5 day Music Festival in Northern Minnesota, United States next week. It's somewhat of a Rock Revival, a ton of fun. I am just wondering what happens when I stop my 2 regular sessions of Astral Travel, since there is no way possible that I can do it during that time. Moondance Jam, which is the name of the show,it  is an outdoor Music Festival and we sleep in our tent during it at night. It is extremely loud everywhere all the time, partying 24/7, not myself mind you, I need sleep.  I have programmed my mind so well that sometimes when I go to go to sleep, I have to shut off the Phase. Actually sleep in general has become a challenge since I have begun this adventure. I have to tell myself that when I go to bed and turn on my side, that thats time to sleep. I used to have it years ago when I played video games, even Tetris, that when I went to sleep I was still playing them over and over again. It used to happen with my work as well, we would do a Renaissance Faire where I would sell our Dragons, then at night when I closed my eyes, I was still selling my Dragons. This became very irritating after awhile.
yuri777
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2011, 22:49:41 »

Yuri, in that one Astral Adventure that I had where I delivered the wounded soldier to that white Cathedral looking building I felt like I was not welcomed inside the building just yet. I am only 2 months in to this program of Astral Traveling daily. But, like I said, I had a strong feeling that that is as far as I was allowed to go for now. There were enough Aides or Helpers there to handle it from the ramp anyways. I have a feeling that this was some sort of Hospital or as I have currently read form others, some sort of Rehabilitation Center. It was way bigger than any Hospital I have ever seen.
 I am curious what is going to occur next week, my occupation is an Artist/Vendor, we make Handmade Dragon sculptures, we call them Elemental Dragons and have a Scroll for each color. Well anyways, we have a 5 day Music Festival in Northern Minnesota, United States next week. It's somewhat of a Rock Revival, a ton of fun. I am just wondering what happens when I stop my 2 regular sessions of Astral Travel, since there is no way possible that I can do it during that time. Moondance Jam, which is the name of the show,it  is an outdoor Music Festival and we sleep in our tent during it at night. It is extremely loud everywhere all the time, partying 24/7, not myself mind you, I need sleep.  I have programmed my mind so well that sometimes when I go to go to sleep, I have to shut off the Phase. Actually sleep in general has become a challenge since I have begun this adventure. I have to tell myself that when I go to bed and turn on my side, that thats time to sleep. I used to have it years ago when I played video games, even Tetris, that when I went to sleep I was still playing them over and over again. It used to happen with my work as well, we would do a Renaissance Faire where I would sell our Dragons, then at night when I closed my eyes, I was still selling my Dragons. This became very irritating after awhile.

Hello Lionheart. Interesting how you felt you were not welcomed to enter that astral hospital or rehabilitation center. Here's a tip I use. Just go in, or ask them(astral residents or helpers) if it's OK to enter. Short direct polite 'chat' to astral residents is the way to go. In my experiences astral residents don't like people just rambling on and on with questions and useless conversation. If you are exploring the lower sub-planes in say a mostly negative region, and your inner voice or astral guide tells you not to enter a building or place, then don't! I've entered a building or place just for curiosity sake, and saw vile things and have had negative type astral residents harass and threatened me. Violent and abusive physical beings when they die don't get a white robe and suddenly become spiritual. They go to an astral place where the people there are of a similar disposition as themselves...Hey Lionheart, you seem to have a neat job as an artist making those dragon sculptures and selling them! Peace. Yuri   
Lionheart
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 01:49:14 »

Thank you Yuri, I think the reason I wasn't supposed to go in there, was because it was time to end the session for the day. I am just starting and I guess I had seen enough during that session. I would love to stay in the Astral for longer, but it gets so hard to remember everything that occured. If you are going to have a journal of your visits, I think that short trips are a requirement, at least in the early stages.
Lionheart
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 06:35:43 »

I haven't been back to anything even remotely looking like a Astral school since July 2011. Tonight that changed. I started a Phase session at 7:00 pm, it lasted less than 20 minutes. I had 5 Binaural Beat tunes ready to go, they are about 8-10 minutes long, so I figured that would give me a good 50 minutes or so of music. I was back from my Phase session before the second one was over.
 To the Astral School scene. Well it started with 10 minutes of just relaxing, then the 3D darkness kicked in. Suddenly I find myself in a cartoon classroom of sorts. At the front of the class is a red headed woman, that looks just like Wilma Flintstone, from the Flintstones cartoon of old. She then starts to morph into a real woman, the entire scene morphs from cartoon to real life. Now I take a look around the room and see there are a number of other people there as well. Some look like Monks, some are dressed as Arabians and some are dressed like hippies from a flower power scene, the last group looked like some kind of non human entity. They are kind of situated in their own groupings. The teacher is writing something on the chalkboard, I can see smudges, but can't quite make out the writing. So I try to focus deeper, all of a sudden I am about a foot away from the chalkboard looking up at it. I say to myself "Whoa, Whoa, that's way too close. Then I find myself back in my original seat again looking forward. Fade to black.
 Now I am sitting on the floor looking up, the cartoon world is back again, so is Wilma, but she's really tall now. She has in her hands a big colorful book. Actually everything is now much bigger, except for us students. We are all the same size. It reminds me of being back in kindergarten where the teacher reads out of a book at story time. Then the scene morphs back into the real life scene, no longer a cartoon world. She then tells us to close our eyes and starts to read. Her opening words are "Once upon a time there a little boy who was approaching a giant forest. While she was reading the story, I could see the actual visuals just like she was leading me through the trees in her story. Unfortunately my brain kicked in and started to figure out what was happening here. That's all it took to destroy the entire thing. First off, I have never seen myself closing my eyes when Phasing. So I was Phasing, then I closed my eyes and it looked like I Phased again, because the entire time she was speaking I still felt like I was sitting there on the floor in the classroom and yet I had full visuals of the scene she was describing from the book. I don't know if you call this double consciousness or what. But, whatever it was it was mindblowing. The entire concept knocked me back to my physical awareness. It doesn't sound like much when I say it, but to live it was a completely different thing.
 Have any of you guys ever experienced anything similar to this? I would love to hear about it.
 Thank you!  smiley
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:11:45 by Lionheart » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: