The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 06:06:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Befriending an entity from the astral realm  (Read 1571 times)
lonewolf101
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: June 24, 2016, 04:58:26 »

So I never really hear about anyone forming a long lasting relationship with an entity in the astral realm.
Has anyone here ever met an entity in the astral and met them several times thereafter. Or have you met any consistent entities throughout your experience?

If so, lease elaborate in detail
obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 15:07:09 »

Robert Monroe did. He was a pioneer in the out of body experience field and wrote 3 groundbreaking books "Journeys out of body", "Far journeys" and "Ultimate journey". In both "Far journeys" and "Ultimate journey" he claimed that he befriended a nonphysical entities he labeled the "INSPEC" (a short for intelligent species). They had met several time for a long time and went on journeys to other energy systems in different eras of time.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 15:07:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 23:17:05 »

you must first know that most entities, come to you to give or relate some knowledge to you for a learning experience and half you won't see again, cause they taught you all they were there to learn you, but there are some that stick with you and befriend you, sometimes you must be on the same vibratory level they on to reach them.
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 07:56:53 »

I have in the past year recognized some people/beings/spirits in my dreams and travels. Every time we meet again, I can feel the connection. I believe there is some kind of signature imprint people/beings etc. give off. Somehow we are able to find each other by becoming familiar with these signatures.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: