The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 03:11:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: buncha QUESTIONS))  (Read 832 times)
Wanderer654
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: February 27, 2016, 20:09:25 »

what's the sense of life? just kidding)))) sorry grin grin. Hi, everyone! Lately I was introduced into exciting AP world. Watched many videos and have read info about also. Quite enough for a starter) Now I just want to share details with u and get some advice and support) I've been practicing for like 5 days with effort. I lay down straight trying to relax as much as i can and just observe or imagine myself climbing rope. Sense of body quite goes away then and i kinda feel floating, maybe alice in wonderland syndrome also. It's not clear whether these sensations are physical or not and should i concentrate on them or not. Also during the day i have started to feel a bit sensless in my body like im really separate, freaks out a bit. Is it smth astral projectors can experience just regularly, during the day? Another concern is that there is an opinion many people just don't know what they are doing so try to have just their first obe for 10 years for example. Seem just frightening it might take that long... I had 2 lucid dreams previously, maybe i can use that to know where am i going here... I can describe 2nd one here, was a really pleasant one cheesy cheesy and even kinda Obe i guess: i woke up on my bed, moved a bit, looked around without any reality checks i just thought suddenly am i sleeping right now...then i sturted to realize im sleeping and hadn't woke up physically. Then just thank universe for that, I felt just enchanted, i saw transparent whitish energy being part of me... then i started to get up it felt very physical, maybe it's not the best way to move there... i was moving regularly like physically as i said and it was pretty hard to do, also I experienced astral blindness i guess cause my sight would see just dark many times i moved my head. Then haven't seen nothing special nor my physical body. Also had a desire to come back quickly. before i came back i managed to look in the mirror - it was regular me but without eyeballs in eye hollows, felt normal. But a bit freaky to think of that here. Have anyone seen people or others without eyes in the astral? Ok, so that was it.. can i use this obe somehow to direct me in conscious attempts to AP? Don't really want to AP from lucid dreams somehow, i want to do it concsiously.. But, since previous expeirences where lucid dream ones, maybe that would be easer way for me to do that? Don't somehow like the LD reality checks or other staff, want to go concsiously.. So, that's it i guess. Would be interesting to see replies)) wink
fowlskins
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 01:16:16 »

i started trying astral projection when i was around 16 or 17 and although i had lots of almosts and exit signs wierd sensations etc i can only definitely say that ive had my first complete successes this year..... im now 39 Wink never give up
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 01:16:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PhaseEvolution
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 08:29:11 »

AP is definitely more like learning a language than like learning to ride a bike. I spent 6 months overcoming various stages and experimenting and learning what my body responds to and what it doesn't. Continual practice and perseverance will equal continual improvement rather than just having one "ah ha" moment where everything clicks and you are a pro. All I can say is that the thousands of hours I have put in have all been worth it
 Stick with it. You won't regret the effort. Smiley

Visit my YouTube channel for more info on Astral Projection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZ4xztr95w
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: