The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 21, 2019, 15:23:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conscious Exit OBE Stories  (Read 4034 times)
Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« on: May 28, 2002, 17:13:58 »

My conscious OBE's are usually not conscious until I come back and merge so to speak.  Like I will have the exit sensations, then exit, but as soon as Im obe I forget all that and I get confused and wander around a bit, then I come back and as my physical memory merges with my astral memory or whatever, I remember the exit and realized I obe'd.  So its kind of weird because I cant remember having the consciuos exit until after I'm back so I still have confusion and trouble when Im out.  
=(
usually when this happens my exit symptoms are very intense
rather then when I wake up with them randomly and they are only semi intense

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]
Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 17:15:31 »

By the way
Its funny because my most fully conscious obe's were barely using any method.  alittle energy warm up and just a lot of relaxation.  when i use techniques i generally do obe, but I just kind of wake up obe with no recollection of the exit (during or after )

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 17:15:31 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

solstice
Astral Energy 1

109172012 SolsticeAurora solsticeaurora
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2002, 17:26:34 »

Most of my projections have been sleep-induced (I'd wake myself and fall-out, just as I drift back to sleep, but not actually lose consciousness).
Sometimes I'll hear people talking or dogs barking, even after I am "out".  Eighther it's imput from my physical senses that's carried-through to the Etheric, or I the sounds can be heard by my etherial senses - I am not sure which.

Upon falling-out, I'd sometimes hear the high-pitched vibrations and feel like everything is in slow-motion, as I became able to fully leave.  The whole time I'd think how easy and natural it feels; almost like rolling-out of a sleeping bag.  When I finally get out, I would eighther be standing, or crawling on the floor, slowly getting up.
Mostly, I just walk around where I can, to see what I can see.  If i get bored and dont want to come back to my body, I'll practice different "ways of concentrating" to see the effects.

"people can fly..."
~http://psychicbody.cjb.net">Psychic Body and http://www.astralsociety.comt">Astral Society~
http://psychicbody.suddenlaunch2.comt">Psychic Body Forum
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2002, 05:11:49 »

1) ihave used all you mention and use Asrtal Dynamics as a guide.generaly i do the techniques, get to a point where i am almost there, go back to sleep , come to buzzing and exit.
2)i have not had very good astral sight yet. i had sensations of going through walls but i don't seem to pay attention to it anymore. i had the wind rushing noise at first but that has faded too. generally i seem to head out and up toward the astral with no astral structure visible. some of the first seemed dreamlike but they are getting more vivid and i feel more present.
3) weirdest experience yet- i was heading up and going for the brightest area in the "sky" , saw hands , kept going and was grabbed and pulled hard by the hands. woke up instantly, kind of freaked. i actually had pretty good sight this time, the sky had colors, the hands were flesh colored. i guess this scared me some since the next time out i was stumbling around in an unlighted area for quiet a while and i did not think to go up.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2002, 14:29:55 »

"So its kind of weird because I cant remember having the consciuos exit until after I'm back so I still have confusion and trouble when Im out. "

-You are familiar with Robert Bruce's whole "mind split" theory right?  TO me it's not really a theory, more of a fact-- but anyway, it could sure explain what's going on here...

fides quaerens intellectum

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2002, 14:29:55 »

Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2002, 05:08:42 »

Yeah Im familiar with it
thats why I dont stress over it, otherwise it would seem bizzare and Id be trying to solve the problem more assertively

but...I figure I will eventually get better at it
it doesnt seem to be a big deal other than the fact that it causes my OBE's to be confusing while they are happening

hopefully I get past it

BriMercer
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2002, 15:42:47 »

I was hoping the experienced astral projectors on this forum can help me.  I am looking for examples of conscious exit OBEs (i.e. instances when people sat or laid down with the intent on astral projecting and then actually projected).

This is what I'd like to know:

1) Details of the method used (e.g. relaxation, mind taming, trance & exit technique, etc.)

2) What it felt like, sounded like, looked like to OBE this way.

3) A brief discription of what you did during the OBE.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: