The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 01:48:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conversation of Death  (Read 1086 times)
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2015, 12:12:21 »

My most vivid OBE occurred through a dream entry. I was in an analog of the home of my childhood neighbor, an old man down the road. I would visit the man sometimes to obtain weaved flax tips for my cattle whip. He died years ago, I didn't know him well, and I can't remember even thinking about him in a long time.

We were sitting at a dining table and I was in the process of trying to explain concepts of consciousness and the afterlife. In the context of the experience we both knew that the man would be dying soon and I guess I was trying to prepare him somehow. He ultimately refused to believe anything I was saying and that experience ended. It was unique for me because I rarely hold conversation, let alone with a controlled train of thought, in previous lucid dreams.

The experience continued in a ball room, wherein I met two girls. In this context they were friends of my partner's family. I knew the custom was to kiss them on the cheek but there was a problem. One of the girls was over 8 feet tall. Even though I was experiencing this from a first person perspective, I simultaneously felt like an observer and the situation was hilarious. This instantly translated into my first person experience as I doubled over in hysterical laughter. Another first for my experiences.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: