The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 23:32:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do negative emotions take a major role in AP?  (Read 1111 times)
mrpurin
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2017, 20:09:34 »

Hello,

I've been practicing AP for a while but lately I have personal problems IRL and I fear that this will affect how I AP. Does it majorly affect AP?
I don't mean negative emotions as in fear, but rather anger, hate, sadness and just being a drained, anxious and stressed individual.

Thoughts on this?

Thank you in advance.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 20:43:03 »

Give this post by Frank a read:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/what_is_all_this_new_age_crap-t1351.0.html;msg8507#msg8507

"Emotions". PERIOD.  Not just negative/bad emotions.  ALL emotions need to be controlled.

Emotions play a huge part in what you'll experience.
It's best to keep *ALL* your emotions in check when projecting.
A good practice is to learn to remain grounded and centered at ALL TIMES.
Not to just while projecting... but throughout your daily physical life as well.

That way you'll learn to minimize those "emotional" fluctuations in your non-physical experiences.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 20:43:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 02:22:20 »

When you are feeling like this, it is best to give ap a break until you are feeling better.   Negative emotions could cause negative experiences.   
mrpurin
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 06:15:41 »

Thank you Smiley Will give that link a read tonight Smiley
SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 20:18:22 »

Any emotion you have is a good emotions, you are feeling them for a reason.

Weather it is happy, sad, angry. You need to accept  the feeling and move on. There is no such thing as a BAD emotion.

They are your emotions and part of natural human existence.

I find that if I am having a "less desirable" emotion I will still try and project. 9 times out of 10 after I lay down, within 10 to 15 min the relaxation takes over an I feel great.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 20:18:22 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: