The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 14:00:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams about OBE  (Read 2464 times)
solstice
Astral Energy 1

109172012 SolsticeAurora solsticeaurora
View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 09, 2002, 11:18:06 »

That's a tough one.  I have had OBE's that drift in and out of dreams and have had dreams with in my dreams - none yet, as to what you said.

There is a clear desire to be seperate from your waking-self, or you feel like you cant connect well with others, here.
On a more higher note, youo may being reaching a new stage in your growth and are "stepping away" from your materialistic side.

"people can fly..."
http://psychicbody.cjb.net
shapeless_shadow
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2002, 20:20:21 »

don't feel alone in that, I have had several of those, where I dreamed I had an OBE.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2002, 20:20:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Kodemaster
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2002, 15:04:28 »

Thank you! Smiley

Jeni

JenX
Web/Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Recording Artist
http://www.reverbnation.com/jenx
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2002, 07:16:18 »

I am all too familair with this phenomena.  I have had what I thought was an OBE and later decided it was a dream...and vice versa.  Once in a while I dream that I am beginning to leave my body in my dream only to find out that I actually was beginning to leave my body.  I would realize this as I became more awake and could feel my etheric double beginning to peel away, usually it is my upper body which begins to seperate from the the physical.

Lately I have been having some rather unpleasant semi-OBE's which occur spontaneously and only when I am VERY tired.  Sometimes these keep mee from falling asleep because every time I am about to fall asleep I begin to feel vibrations and then sometimes this incredible fear kicks in...it's not at all pleasant.  I know if I followed through I would have a full blown OBE, but I am too tired and annoyed with the fear.  Does this happen to others?

-Dan

fides quaerens intellectum

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
Kodemaster
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2002, 13:38:05 »

quote:

Lately I have been having some rather unpleasant semi-OBE's which occur spontaneously and only when I am VERY tired.  Sometimes these keep mee from falling asleep because every time I am about to fall asleep I begin to feel vibrations and then sometimes this incredible fear kicks in...it's not at all pleasant.  I know if I followed through I would have a full blown OBE, but I am too tired and annoyed with the fear.  Does this happen to others?

-Dan

Thank you for your reply. In addition to the experience I posted, I have also had this experience. In fact, it was two nights ago. I was dozing off, and I could feel myself begin to get really heavy and begin to separate. I was really tired, and filled with dark, heavy fear. It would have been nice if the fear wasn't there, as I could have turned it into an OBE. But the fear was too heavy, and I had to get up and do something just to relieve it.

Jeni

JenX
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2002, 13:38:05 »

Tisha
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2002, 00:02:16 »

Hi, this happens to me a lot . . . both things I guess.  Spontaneous OBEs that are MOST unwelcome . . . AND having OBEs while dreaming!

However, I am also a lucid dreamer, so it is hard to say whether the dreaming OBEs are "real" at all . . . but then again, what's real?   Sometimes, when dreamining lucid, I experiment with bringing OBEs, with mixed success, depending on how with-it I am.   Then, there are other times that feel very spontaneous and REAL. They usually go like this:  

1.  I am having a regular dream.  It could be about the most mundane thing, it doesn't matter.

2.  My regular consciousness breaks into the dream like an emergency squad rushing upon the scene:  "YOURE ABOUT TO GO DOWN!"

3.  I think, uh oh.

4.  And then I go down.  Immediately after the paralysis passes it feels as though I am back in dreamland, but the dream seems much more magical and meaningful then the one before.

And that's it for me . . .

Tisha

Tisha
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2002, 16:18:37 »

i have only had dreams of obe's since trying to have obe's. i also have obe's where i think the dream mind is in charge of the show.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
lateralus897
Astral Energy 3

threedrsdown2000
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2002, 23:41:09 »

I've had this experience once, except it didn't happen like you'd expect. I was simply walking with my friend, and while walking, i closed my eyes, and i popped out of my body. My physical body kept walking, and I observed myslef walking next to my friend. I went back in after a few moments and i was pretty psyched (in my dream, semi-disappointed when i woke up). It was a positive experience, actually one of my more powerful dreams.

Kodemaster
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2002, 01:16:51 »

Hello everybody,

I recently had two dreams in a row in which I dreamt I had an OBE. In one of these dreams, I was lying down in somebody's living room, and then I drifted out of my body. In the OBE portion of the dream, it felt and looked just like a real OBE.

I almost wonder if this was a dream trying to turn into an OBE.

Have you ever had an experience like this?

Warm regards,

Jeni

Edited by - Kodemaster on 09 April 2002  03:20:20

JenX
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: