The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2019, 13:19:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubstep induced my AP  (Read 5456 times)
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: February 17, 2013, 16:49:10 »

Hey guys just want to apoligise if i am posting to many topics. I was trying out binuaral beats and they did'nt really work for me i found phasing easier without them...i tryed slow songs for example Emily Browning feat. Yoav - Where is my mind ....no luck...so i hit some heavy dubstep on Wink and guess what a few minutes later intense vibrations caused me to float out even though i was blind i found this most interesting Smiley

"Lights are blinding my eyes, people pushing by then walking off into the night"
AstralCody
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 16:52:12 »

Cool. =D Dub really makes my imagination go wild too. It's a little too hardcore for me to phase to but I find if I listen to it before a nap, it can help sometimes. Music is powerful. =D
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 16:52:12 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 16:55:33 »

Might have to try electro next time see which works best for me hmmm Smiley

"Lights are blinding my eyes, people pushing by then walking off into the night"
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 16:59:48 »

You can use heavy metal music if that's what relaxes you.  Smiley

The "what" you use isn't as important as the "effect" it has upon you.

AstralCody
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 17:02:58 »

You can use heavy metal music if that's what relaxes you.  Smiley

The "what" you use isn't as important as the "effect" it has upon you.

That's actually what I listened to before my very first projection believe it or not. xD Two years ago about. Enya seems to be really powerful for me though. It has ever since. I love her stuff.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 17:02:58 »

justin35ll
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 17:16:09 »

I don't really like "dubstep" music unless I am drunk and partying. It's okay, but I wouldn't normally listen to it by myself at home. Anyway, this morning I had an experience while doing wake back to bed. I rolled over and laid on my back and relaxed waiting for the vibrations. Soon after I realized I was creating and listening to really amazing dubstep type music in my head. I thought maybe it was vibrations and my mind took over and I was interpreting it as music. Well it was vibrations and I was able to separate easily. But the point is I wish I was able to record that somehow and bring it back to PMR. It was amazing and it would be awesome to make music like that
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 17:55:00 »

Ahh justin thats wikid dude i wish i could hear it sounds really interesting thanks for sharing man  grin

Wapiti
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 18:07:07 »

I'm curious to which artist(s) you were listening to? I am a huge fan of dubstep but have never considered it for an AP. I have mostly been sticking to post-rock (which has done wonders for me).

Some people say quiet is the best for AP. I think they underestimate the power of music.
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 09:20:32 »

Hey dude at the time projected I was listening to "Avicci - Level's" was real surreal because it was still playing during my projection but didn't alter my concentration in the slightest to be honest hope that helps...and I completely agree people do underestimate the power of music Smiley 

ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 11:43:36 »

Man, I want my own theme song to play while I fly around...

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 17:07:41 »

Create one and use the thought = action thing.
You'll need to control yourself well but that shouldn't be too hard.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 17:22:14 »

I have never induced OOBEs using Dubstep but I have had Sleep Paralysis noises that sounded like Dubstep!  grin
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 17:34:17 by Bedeekin » Logged
ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 17:33:50 »

I haven't heard dubstep before when I start to hear things... I usually hear 8 bit music stuff. xD I MUST UPGRADE!!!

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2013, 18:50:59 »

The song i was listening to sounded like the pitch slightly changed and it felt like i heard it through a bubble was cool may have to try it again Cheesy

Mini stapler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 07:54:44 »

I couldn't do it, listening to dubstep forces me to search for the closest packed nightclub & can per chase a can of red stripe & go nuts. =] Now, Chillstep with female vocals = the most relaxing music for me!

I have never induced OOBEs using Dubstep but I have had Sleep Paralysis noises that sounded like Dubstep!  grin

cheesy  shocked Dance as an exiting technique!! grin
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 10:33:36 »

Its amazing how we all respond to different music Smiley

majour ka
Astral Energy 4

www.marcusday.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 22:55:15 »

Hey guys just want to apoligise if i am posting to many topics. I was trying out binuaral beats and they did'nt really work for me i found phasing easier without them...i tryed slow songs for example Emily Browning feat. Yoav - Where is my mind ....no luck...so i hit some heavy dubstep on Wink and guess what a few minutes later intense vibrations caused me to float out even though i was blind i found this most interesting Smiley

Cool! finally a reason for dubstep lol
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 10:17:55 »

Dubstep also may induce crazy dancing Wink

Mini stapler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 12:38:53 »

Dubstep also may induce crazy dancing Wink

cheesy cheesy may? MAY!!! It's inevitable!!   cheesy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEVNSvvXPKA  cheesy
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 13:36:40 »

dude that guy has mad popping skills! inspirational.

astralnaut1
Astral Energy 3

Neuro shredder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 19:09:08 »

Xanth wrote:
"You can use heavy metal music if that's what relaxes you. 

The "what" you use isn't as important as the "effect" it has upon you."

ooh yeah! I choose Iron maiden  smiley

mental layer by layer combat sux
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, 21:47:08 »

Each to their own I may try chance as I have had a lot of love for the genre through out my life.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: