The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 17:39:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First awake obe(astral spider?)  (Read 1708 times)
alpha
« on: June 27, 2002, 03:06:07 »

I decided to lie down on my couch for awhile.Just wanting to calm my taughts.Ive been starting to lose control of them again,and Im taking yet another break.
 So I started to create that sinking sensation.And I saw that tulip thing for a few secs.When I tried to look at it.It started to dissapear.So I stopped and didnt really focus on anything.Than after awhile of sinking and doing this.I felt those vibes going though my body.And I tried to move my arm a little and it wouldnt really budge.Only a little.They kept getting worst and worst.Ive never experienced them quite like this.Everything was shaking violently.It was hard for me to keep still.

It was almost unbearble especially when I put my awareness on my brow.It was like someone  put an electric sander on my forehead.Without the sandpaper,only the rubber ofcourse.And than they stopped.I didnt really go anywhere.But I could see this spider on the floor.I dont really know if I was above my body or what.It was huge for a spider.It didnt really bother me.Im not afraid of bugs.Besides maybe scorpions in my bed.lol

I taught if I started to freak out.It would probably jump on my head.So I just gazed at it.Than I came too.And very happy.Its was already night time.Have you seen these?This one didnt look like a neg.Almost lookin like those bugs from starship troopers.Except smaller and more spider lookin.It didnt really move either.Maybe it didnt last long because im not operating at full speed yet..lol

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: