The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 09, 2020, 13:44:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First experience in the astral not RTZ  (Read 899 times)
NF91
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2014, 07:03:49 »

I slept all night. Early in the morning I Became fully conscious but could only perceive blackness, I visualized walking out on my a dock at an old lake I spent summers at and I could feel the thunder building. It wasn't intense and I stayed calm through it (getting pretty used to it now). Then I felt myself shifting. It felt like I was doing backflips. Then all of a sudden I could feel grass on my hands and feet so I demanded to see and it worked! I kept rubbing the grass everytime my eyelids wanted to close on there own. This kept me involved. I I met a guy who I could tell wanted to help. All I could think about was flying. He made me feel like I could and tried helping me off a nearby cliff but I kept thinking NO Way! We went into his home and he was not the most helpful. He made popcorn and I kept asking how to see really amazing stuff and he just didn't say much. There were some other beings in the house. He told me to think of what I wanted to do and I could do it. I'm assuming this was my guide never got a name. All the communication was through feelings. I could just sense what he was wanting to say. I closed my eyes to think of a place to travel. But when I opened them I was awake in my room. What an amazing experience. I can't believe how real this was. My guide seemed content to let me just take everything in. I can't wait to return!

Sorry but I believe this was my first trip to the Astral! There are no words for this...

Nick
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:05:31 by NF91 » Logged
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 08:19:39 »

Well done, it has all the hallmarks and what you were told to do is what I've said many times myself.
There is a word and it gets far better later, elation.
 grin

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 08:19:39 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

NF91
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 16:42:04 »

Well done, it has all the hallmarks and what you were told to do is what I've said many times myself.
There is a word and it gets far better later, elation.
 grin

Thanks szaxx!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: