The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2018, 13:06:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First OBE in a long time  (Read 588 times)
Agntneo
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: December 02, 2004, 15:40:03 »

Yes, I finally managed to have an OBE. I think it has been like 4-5 months since I managed to get a good OBE.

Here it is:

Last night I was determined to AP. My mindset was right and everything so I layed down in bed at 10:30 and I remember getting strong sensations around 11 that came and went.
I felt really seperated and I didn't want to go out to find myself not projected.
So instead of leaving the body at the time I decided I should keep it like this for a while and then get out.

I experienced getting stuck by the head part and my right and left foot, I got them all out.
I nodded off a bit but woke up with the sensations again.
So, I came into the state as we all know best!, again..

I got out of bed thinking, yes finally... I floated and hit the ground but I got up quickly, because I didn't want to get sucked in the floor.

There was no light in my room, but it didn't really bother me because it wasn't really that dark.
I got out of my bed room and went straight for the door, I didn't really bother about clothing that much since I never get cold or warm when projecting, I just put on a pair of shoes and a jacket.
Before leaving the house I remember coughing on purrpous just to hear like myself would sound like in the Astral Dimension.

I got out of the house. Didn't bother of taking the car ( dunno if there was a car there), my dad was definetly home anyways.
For like 3-4 mins I couldn't make up my mind of where I should go.

I thought, well I could go to my cousins house and visit them... They're all asleep anywas.
My subconscious mind was taking over a bit now. Their house didn't look the same.
I went into the bedroom... All of them were sleeping together in the same bedroom but with different beds.

I wanted to speak to someone so I spoke to my cousin Janne.. She didn't answer. My aunt gave me a blank stare as if my aunt was dead... They didn't talk.
There was someone in the hallway, a friend of my cousin.. She gave off a strange stare also.. They didn't say a thing until I said "Aw bonk it, I gotta find something to do" and they said, ah it's so typical of him to come down here and do that. I knew it, I knew this was going to happen" someone said. I just left..

After this I can't remember what happened but I felt into a lucid dream. I walked around in an Astral Realm for a while.
Looked a bit different from earth. I came across this man healing this dog... This dog's foot was apparently broken. I remember the man sitting close the dag and letting the dog lick his face..

Anyways, I found myself in a city.... lots of people... I went by a store and found some people.. I actually spilt this guys Coca Cola on purpous Tongue. I also jumped a guy by accident.

Now, I spoke with this guy that looked all human. (Like me and you) I asked him if he wanted to go trash some stuff up and he was like "no" he didn't say anything more than that.

From here I remember having an astral sexual experience, which I tried to avoid because I could wake up, but I just thought of it and boom there was a "victim" that wanted me.

People Can Fly
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: