The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 25, 2021, 09:55:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fractal (tunnel) experiences ?  (Read 5042 times)
Fusions
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2014, 14:46:00 »

Fractals are infinite patterns that are everywhere in nature

I once experienced this sort of picture to fall into when I woke up in  the middle of the night, but I was scared of the infinity so I didn't let go.

And a few nights ago I experienced another fractal like tunnel with babies faces in it (while dreaming), which was fun, to fall into a walrus with african babies and Jesus, which was weird and I woke up.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 13:53:46 by Fusions » Logged

The One is ALL. And the All are One.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 20:03:23 »

Fusions, I can't see the pic.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 20:03:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Fusions
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 22:07:43 »

Fusions, I can't see the pic.
google fractals and you will get the picture

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 23:25:36 »

I've worked on the maths that create fractals... wink
If you knew it wasn't being displayed you may want to correct it. Thats it basically.
 grin

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
sunshaker
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 14:43:29 »

I am a great believer in fractals,
When i "travel", I travel inwards along these fractal pathways (Distance and Time are no longer obstacles).

When people talk about obes etc, I believe we are in essence talking about these fractal pathways , Which we travel inwards,
How do we experience this world? We experience it from inside ourselve/s, Light hits our cones/rods sends signals to our brains that then "recreate" the reality we all perceive has reality, The same with touch/smell/sound all recreations within our brains. We do not see the "real world" only "your" recreation of it.

So the outside is in the inside, This is the true reality, This is where our true selves can meet. We are all within/adding to this fractal experience.

Always something new to experience/explore, This is the real journey (at least for me).

As Fusions said: "And a few nights ago I experienced another fractal like tunnel with babies faces in it (while dreaming), which was fun, to fall into a walrus with african babies and Jesus, which was weird and I woke up".

Everything is within, We just need to learn to tune into the frequency we want to experience, Sometimes we get overloaded with all this data(but that can also be fun, Which is why our experiences can sometimes be weird and wonderful).

Safe Travels
               sunshaker.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 14:43:29 »

Lionheart
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 21:16:55 »

That picture looks like one of my Laxman Sessions. Fractals and Mandalas galore!  smiley
seapony
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 22:41:50 »

Ahhhh...I LOVE pictures like this !

I just want to dive in and go for a swim !
Psyence
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 18:19:38 »

YES! I once got dragged through a fractal type scene.. as if outside all dimensions. Just out of interest...what colours or features did you see?
Fusions
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 14:00:01 »

I can't see the pic anymore asweel

YES! I once got dragged through a fractal type scene.. as if outside all dimensions. Just out of interest...what colours or features did you see?
Something like that, but darker and the colours were dark green/purple and dark red as far as I remember.

How did the experience feel?

Psyence
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 14:21:42 »

How did the experience feel?

It was overwhelming that first and most intense time. I just felt like I was being pulled in every direction and moving through different scales. It's never been quite that intense before.

It depends on how I entered into AP .. I've had success in trying to enter a state of awe...like when you crack a code or you learn something new that suddenly just clicks and you're like "wow now I get it". When I'm in this moment it's like I can just leap right out of my body and float up with ease, but often floating out of control and things start moving way too quickly...I have to focus on balancing out.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: