The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 18, 2019, 07:24:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What gets you motivated?  (Read 1394 times)
Th13rteen
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2008, 10:01:22 »

What gets you motivated to have an OOBE or AP?

For me its reading others accounts of what they have experienced. When I read someone elses experiences in a way I make them mine also. It paints a picture in my imagination on how I would percieve something or experience it and I think that causes it to eventually manifest into reality. Its like hearing a relaxation tape telling you that you relax and see a path in woods that leads to a stream etc.. Those dont work for me but reading other peoples experiences really helps alot! I notice when someone is doing a play-by-play account on an AP or OOBE I immerse myself into their experience so much that I feel like I am right there with them!
What about all of you? What helps you get motivated?  cool

Stookie
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 16:45:02 »

I don't know if anyone else can relate to this, but some dreams I have motivate me. I won't be practicing or anything, and wake up from an extremely vivid dream that leaves me with an emotional charge that motivates me. The dreams can be about anything: travel, a person... simple stuff. The main thing is that it hits some sort of emotional or slumbering energy that sticks with me after I wake up, like a part of myself from beyond the physical is coaxing me.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 16:45:02 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Asguard
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 19:24:12 »

I think what gets me motivated is one day, can bring objects from astral plane or can talk with some entity.
+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 21:34:10 »

When I have a lucid dream that I remember it motivates into practice AP more and more. Also reading about AP motivates me a lot. In a week i'll be on my christmas break for 2 weeks. Im gonna attempt AP everyday for 2 weeks! The idea of flying also motivates me a lot.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: