The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2020, 11:16:33

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello my expiriance with Hemi-sync android app  (Read 1810 times)
Snaipers
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: May 03, 2014, 04:13:06 »

Hello im starting to practice my Astral projection im using the hemi-sync thingy android app well i think it works my Eng sucks
well so i decied to practice my astral projection well in this episode i laydown and close my eyes i start my app on my phone
then i just relax listing to the sound
well nothing for lil bit then i felt like i was getting heavy my body was lil buzy im not 100 % relaxed cause i feel my mouth getting dry
it was realy weird like your body wana raise up and it's want to move and then i felt like my hand and my arm got twisted like they 80 degres got turned
so i i keep laying and i felt like i was sufcating my heartbat was racing for 1 min  and i start feeling some kind of vebration in my eyes
and then i some for short time i felt like my body was weird it was spining  and all kinds of directions  then i saw picture in my head
so i wanted to look closer and i felt like i my head was saying down towards it and back it's weird

JesusGonzalez
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 05:12:09 »

Hello im starting to practice my Astral projection im using the hemi-sync thingy android app well i think it works my Eng sucks
well so i decied to practice my astral projection well in this episode i laydown and close my eyes i start my app on my phone
then i just relax listing to the sound
well nothing for lil bit then i felt like i was getting heavy my body was lil buzy im not 100 % relaxed cause i feel my mouth getting dry
it was realy weird like your body wana raise up and it's want to move and then i felt like my hand and my arm got twisted like they 80 degres got turned
so i i keep laying and i felt like i was sufcating my heartbat was racing for 1 min  and i start feeling some kind of vebration in my eyes
and then i some for short time i felt like my body was weird it was spining  and all kinds of directions  then i saw picture in my head
so i wanted to look closer and i felt like i my head was saying down towards it and back it's weird

Those were all normal "symptoms" meaning that you were well on your way to a full astral projection.Ive heard of that app i never really used it.I'll definetly give it a try.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 05:12:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: