The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 20, 2019, 20:46:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home and house APs  (Read 1114 times)
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: April 26, 2018, 07:03:37 »

Has anyone ever had a ďHomeĒ or house ap? Iíve had three so far and they where so wonderful. Theyíre not like when you exit into your room. These are like deams of your home in the astral where everything feels good and shiny and safe and heavenly.

I found myself lucid in one of these and my house was huge. My room was enormous and sparkled and had all the new hitek astral appliances like a 3D projector and quantum super computer. I instinctively knew how to use them and their systems. Itís almost like when you ap the memory block of your double, or your dreamer, is available. Anyway, even the bathroom was gilded in gold and had a waterfall shower. I went to explore my new home and found that I had a Mother! And she was cooking dinner! She was nice and all and pretty but I asked her about the house and if this was my home? She said we all need a place to call home after ďtransitioningĒ and that not to worry because it would always be here in one form or another. I told her I was living a life on Earth too, she got kinda disgruntled and said, ďWe donít talk about that honey.Ē Itís almost as if the astral and earth life are kept separate so that we can go on with our normal lives and not freak out. Thereís a filter of sorts and I think thatís why itís so hard to remember aps and dreams.

So anyway, Iíve had other house aps and my homes always make me feel safe and nurtured and happy. The one thing thatís sticks out is how shiny and sparkly and real ap homes are. Swathed in light. It gives me hope that when I do transition I wonít have to wander the astral realms untethered (which is kinda scary to me). Iíll have a home where I can be safe. Go on adventures and when I tire just go home. I hope thatís what itís like. I remember reading that Buddhism says that the afterlife is very much like our dreams and aps. Hope so. Something to look forward to for everyone. A place to call your own.   cheesy

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 08:58:04 »

Yes, many times. I pretty much feel everywhere at home no matter where I am either here on Earth or in the higher dimensions. But I have experienced places that felt more like home type of belonging, feeling safe and very joyful. I think this comes from my human nature though. We should not limit ourselves with the idea of having just one true home somewhere and keep longing to return. This would be very limiting for our journeys. We are travelers, we need to travel often no matter where we are, so we can expand our knowledge through various experiences. EVERYWHERE is our home. Our home is the entire multiverse. Of course depending on your mood you can find a place where for example your loved ones have gathered and you want to feel that connection and family type of thing for a while. By all means, have those places, but don't let thoughts of "the outside world" being hostile, unfriendly or unsafe, because these very thoughts will form your experiences. Be open to feel comfortable anywhere you go and excited to interact with all kinds of consciousness, make friends, go for adventures, etc. Think of the entire multiverse like your house, but with so many rooms in it that you explore one by one. It is still your home, no matter which room you go to or sleep in.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 08:58:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 09:41:56 »

That is so lovely to have a beautiful home to go to. If we go where our thoughts take us you are sure to wind up in a lovely house. I agree with LightBeam about realizing we can make a home anywhere in the multiverse.

I've had many home experiences. Sometimes it's a beautiful place, peaceful and so wonderful I never want to leave. However I seem to have many many places I call home in the AP. In some I'm more a vagabond and just make my home where ever I stop.

Edited to hide the fact that I am sometimes a complete moron. Hugs, love and thanks.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:10:39 by Nameless » Logged

ďFear is paralyzing! It effectively ends you, leaving behind little more than a husk of what could have been...Nameless"
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 03:45:17 »

Well, Iíve had many experiences traveling the astral realms and Iím still working on getting to a higher plane. I treasure those experiences when I get to see and feel all the light. But they donít come around enough for me to say that it could always be that way... Light shining everywhere.

Many of my experiences have been negative. Sometimes I feel like the Gods are giving me a tour of the universe - the good and the bad. Iíve been to some really horrible places but I always felt protected. But then there are two or three experiences that where terrible and my soul felt as if it was being attacked.

Now, I know thereís this theory that says that everything that manifests in our life are the expressions of our souls. But Iíve had really bad car accidents for example and they did not feel like the expression of my soul. I think it was karma doing itís thing. So I think soul and karma are different things.

But yeah, I hope I can find my way back to my Home more often. All that light... too bad itís so far and in between for me. So far...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: