The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 26, 2021, 14:45:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe I heard myself snoring!  (Read 11275 times)
AstralCody
« on: August 03, 2012, 06:32:28 »

I was phasing earlier today and found myself staying consciously awake quite well. It got to the point to where I started hearing myself snore. The moment I thought, whoa I can hear myself snoring... it stopped. I wonder if I separated and I didn't even realize it?
roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 06:53:34 »

That is great if you have heard the voice of your snoring. I havenít heard about that before.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 06:53:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 08:47:42 »

Hi,
Its a problem that you can prevent by positioning your head to not snore. It wakes me up too and being older than most on here its a bigger problem.
Good news is you're almost at the exit point.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Stookie_
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 16:37:39 »

I hear myself snoring a lot, you get used to it after a while. It's the screaming that wakes me up. (j/k, that only happened once Cheesy )
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 18:38:47 »

I was phasing earlier today and found myself staying consciously awake quite well. It got to the point to where I started hearing myself snore. The moment I thought, whoa I can hear myself snoring... it stopped. I wonder if I separated and I didn't even realize it?

You lost awareness of your physical self and heard yourself snore. I've done this a few times thinking it was Kath laying next to me.. but then realising I am alone on the sofa.  cheesy
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 18:38:47 »

AstralCody
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 02:40:38 »

I hear myself snoring a lot, you get used to it after a while. It's the screaming that wakes me up. (j/k, that only happened once Cheesy )

I have had the screaming happen a few times! I hate that lol. I have slowly gotten used to it though.

@Szaxx I might start changing positions. It was just amazing how aware I was when I heard it!

@Roman Yeah! This was very new to me.

@Bedeekin It's crazy! It's a good sign though for me it means I am staying awake while my body goes to sleep. Next time I will remain calm and see what happens from there lol
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 13:22:42 »

I sometimes hear myself snoring when I am meditating.  Next time when I hear myself snore, I am going to do an astral projection technique.  I hope that will work.  I think it will work.  You can only try to see if it will work.
bluremi
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 22:52:52 »

If you catch yourself snoring it means your body is nearly asleep.

I am using my snores as milestones. Before I'd snore once and the sensation would freak me out and cause me to wake up.

Now I'm up to three snores in a row. Hopefully with more practice I will just ignore it and zoom
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 23:04:59 »

I am starting to hear myself snore a lot now.  I never thought I snored.  When I hear myself snore, I tend to wake up again.  The trick is, I recently learnt and that is to start your practice again.  Try to get out before you start snoring again. 
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: