Hi Patty: Think OBE as much as possible (I think Frank said something similar in another thread).
I've been thinking through the experience over the last few hours and noted a couple of things:
1) Ok, I didn't like the lump in my throat and forehead too much but if it means a chance at OBE, brink it on!
2) I actual have had several similar experiences as a kid and over the years but every time I fought back to being awake and attributed the whole thing to nightmares. Next time any entity get ideas about stryingg to stop me is in for a surprise
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blackeye.gif" border=0> In the previous occasions especially as a kid the entity looked like a hag w/twigs for fingers etc. So the change in its appearance is a good thing and can possibly be due to being more informed and prepared for such critters.
3) The woman pestering me sounded a great deal like Fabienne in Pulp Fiction going on about blueberry pie. Yeah, go figure. Don't know why that would sound nutty in a dream.. hmm not nutty but kooky. And she had similar facial features but definitely wasn't identical. And unfortunately wasn't her
4) The vibrations everybody's going on about. Even on tuesday before going to bed I was wondering whether I'd recognise when they set in. Did I ever!! A huge rush. For some reason the feeling was the most prominent in both of my sides just under my arm pits.
5) I messed around a bit with moving energy around trying to defuse the feelings in my throat&brow. I gave up and tried to work on inducing OBE. Failed but resolved to become aware if OBE should happen during the night.