The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 12:11:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "Bob sanders" right? Is it that dangerous?  (Read 6597 times)
obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: September 29, 2015, 17:12:06 »

Hello everyone,
Few days ago, I watched a video on Youtube for a guy named "Bob Sanders". He seems to be a psychic medium or something, and he uploaded a couple of videos on Youtube stating that astral projection is very dangerous and one shouldn't try to initiate an experience, he even uploaded a video titled "astral projection-my last warning"! so, did anybody watch that guy videos? if so, do you buy what he says?
Thanks in advance.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 17:15:44 »

Let me ask you this... you've, ostensibly, had many, MANY dreams throughout your life.  Have you felt any of them were "dangerous"? 

There's no difference here.  There's "ZERO" danger.  Literally, zero.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 17:15:44 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 18:46:31 »

You're right. I had lots of lucid dreams, and several OBEs, and so far, they don't seem to affect my life in any negative way. On the contrary, they were very motivating, and changed my view of life forever to the better. But you know, from time to time, when those "experts" popup out of nowhere, saying that it's too dangerous to have an OBE, well, it scares you a little bit, and might even trigger some fear and negative energy inside you.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 23:32:52 »

You're right. I had lots of lucid dreams, and several OBEs, and so far, they don't seem to affect my life in any negative way. On the contrary, they were very motivating, and changed my view of life forever to the better. But you know, from time to time, when those "experts" popup out of nowhere, saying that it's too dangerous to have an OBE, well, it scares you a little bit, and might even trigger some fear and negative energy inside you.
Also look at it from a different perspective.  Consider even the most scary nightmare you've ever had.  Did it ever effect your life negatively?
I'm talking about in a more long term effect... not just the cursory "wake up in a cold sweat" moment. 

I'd venture to guess you've been fine.  Smiley

All the crap you hear from these people warning you off of Projection haven't a clue in the world what they're talking about. 
If they think they do, please point them in my direction... I'll set them straight.  Wink

fowlskins
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 00:46:44 »

i found an old book called astral travel by gavin and yvonne frost in a local book store its written very different than a lot of other books ive read and some parts i really found fresh and helpful but they come from a wiccan background and there is a whole section on placing protective wards on the floor and incantations to avoid possession
i didnt buy into it at all and it did kill some of there credibility of some of the other interesting stuff in the book for me personally
negative stuff like that dosn't help stop the spread of people thinking its dangerous

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 00:46:44 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 11:34:50 »

Thoughts manifest, add some fear mongering nonsense and presto, you've got what you thoughts directed.
You only scare yourself in the end.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 12:46:38 »

Thanks everybody for you positive and calming comments Smiley
Few years a go, I used to have a terrifying nightmare every single night. They were so intense that when I woke up I was Shivering like crazy, looking around myself scared, not believing it was just a nightmare, it seemed so real!  shocked
But after a while I found that I am getting used to it. There's no harm at all if one dealt with things exactly as what it's supposed to be. A nightmare is just a nightmare or a "bad dream", and might be caused by different things, but it's not gonna heart you in any way. So, after that, when I was experiencing a nightmare, I kept calm and maybe say in my mind "man, that's boooooooring"! After a while, the nightmares have ceased completely, without any apparent reason. Maybe because I managed to control my fears. And for prayers and protective rituals, yes they work-if you believe they will work. In one of the nightmares I experienced, a shape shifting entity was wrapping its tentacles around my arms, trying to paralyze me. I was so desperate and can't break loose. As a last resort, I recite some religious verses along side some prayers for The Lord to help me. Immediately the shape shifting entity wrapped its  tentacles back, dropping me down, and it looked like it was dissolving in the ground. I think the one and only advantage of nightmares is that over time, it earn you the courage needed to start your astral projection ventures.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 16:57:41 »

Thanks everybody for you positive and calming comments Smiley
Few years a go, I used to have a terrifying nightmare every single night. They were so intense that when I woke up I was Shivering like crazy, looking around myself scared, not believing it was just a nightmare, it seemed so real!  shocked
It is real.  Whatever you can experience is "real".  I had a dream last night that zombies took over the world... that was real, because it happened to me.  I experienced it directly.
We humans tend to say that something is "real" only when they compare it to this physical reality.  If it happened here, it's real.  If it didn't happen here, it's not real.  Well, that's because we think we're these physical bodies, which is a horrible misunderstanding.  Smiley

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that.  hehe

fowlskins
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 19:39:30 »

i haven't had a nightmare for many years
the closest thing i do have is reoccurring zombie dreams but im never afraid im always just dealing with them jumping up onto walls pushing them out of the way taking them out
i watch far to much walking dead and that genre film to find it scary if anything there quite entertaining dreams especially when they are becoming more lucid

i think alot of fear come from what background you have people with religious backgrounds tend to attach more demons and that sort of thing to their oobes i personally am an atheist i believe that the only real thing that i can say is i am here now experiencing consiousness and everyone else around me i really cant vouch that they arnt a part of that also
i still get the fear kick in when trying to project but thats more the fear of the unknown and just a internal battle i truly believe that there is nothing in your mind thats going to harm you 
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 00:09:32 »

It is real.  Whatever you can experience is "real".  I had a dream last night that zombies took over the world... that was real, because it happened to me.  I experienced it directly.
We humans tend to say that something is "real" only when they compare it to this physical reality.  If it happened here, it's real.  If it didn't happen here, it's not real.  Well, that's because we think we're these physical bodies, which is a horrible misunderstanding.  Smiley

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that.  hehe

While all of the experiences we have are "real", they are not the same. For example I can ski down a mountain at break neck speeds in an astral projection and feel no fear. I am sure the same experience in this reality would be much different. There is risk and many other factors to consider. It was a real experience, but not a genuine one by the standards of this reality.

I suppose the question of whether something was "real" in common terms boils down to whether the experience is comparable with this reality. Then of course you have experiences out of this reality which are "hyper real" and could seem more intense than anything this reality can dish out.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 01:26:22 »

While all of the experiences we have are "real", they are not the same. For example I can ski down a mountain at break neck speeds in an astral projection and feel no fear. I am sure the same experience in this reality would be much different. There is risk and many other factors to consider. It was a real experience, but not a genuine one by the standards of this reality.

I suppose the question of whether something was "real" in common terms boils down to whether the experience is comparable with this reality. Then of course you have experiences out of this reality which are "hyper real" and could seem more intense than anything this reality can dish out.
So, to have some form of "risk" involved makes it "real" for you?
What point does "risk" have in regards to how "real" an experience is?

"Standards of this reality"... what you mean to say is the most commonly accepted idea of what is real by people who think this physical reality is MORE REAL than something that isn't real. 
I'll be blunt... I don't agree with what most people would consider the "standards of this reality".  LoL

I can walk down the street physically and do the same non-physically... and they both feel "real" to me.  There's no need to quantify the statement with "hyper" or "more". 
What does that say about your statement?

My point is... to say that something is "real" is a misunderstanding about the concept of physical vs non-physical.  Most people make this assumption, because most people are physical/material minded.  I am not.
But in the end, whatever you can experience is real... and nothing can be "more" real than something else.   The most accurate you can say is that you experienced something in this physical reality, or something not in this physical reality.  Meh. 

fowlskins
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 18:35:40 »

a typical example of adding fuel to the fire

https://sandora.homeserver.com/portal/2015/07/27/how-to-defend-yourself-against-astral-energies/

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 19:40:49 »

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2015, 23:06:01 »

No need for protection, actually. You are already protected as a being of light who is self-aware of its power and that it's part of the Source when projecting. Darkness is only there when you forget your light to be shining. It is always there. Sometimes we just forget.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: