The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2019, 06:12:39

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mary jane and projection?  (Read 3395 times)
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« on: May 14, 2002, 06:16:43 »

This topic has already been discussed in a fair amount of detail.  Please go to the site's built in search engine and type in "marijuana" etc and you will find the topic(s)....

The bottom line is that the natural way is always better and marijuana has been proven to do physical and spiritual damage....

-DT

fides quaerens intellectum

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum
Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2002, 01:18:17 »

personally ive had a few positive experiences with marijuana
=)
the problem i had is your already confused enough when you obe
to be obe and stoned is just really confusing altogether
but a few of my longest projections were attained while on pot
even if they didnt accomplish much in the way of ...err...knowing...what was going on

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2002, 01:18:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

jsoper
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2002, 04:18:53 »

lol grenade =)  at least I'm smart enough to realize that it causes memory issues... that's obvious... I guess I'm wondering if there's any way it actually helps...  probably not though, is what I'm guessing from the responses here =)

------------------
jonathan.soper
------------------
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2002, 04:23:07 »

as i try concious OBE i think back to the first time i got high on pot- i think i went out of body because i was trying to play cards and the people i was with kept calling me back. i do not think i have ever had a lapse like that ever again and i wish i could relive that with present day awareness. for the first year that i smoked i had the experience of quieting my mind with it that i have now with meditation, but after a while it went away.i probably have not smoked for 10-15 years. if i could only conciously return to the realm of rainbow lights i saw in an acid trip...

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
Rob
Astral Energy 5

23969315 ingumar@hotmail.com oatinguma
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2002, 18:07:41 »

I think one of the biggest problems in answering such a questionis that what people experience from drugs is always very subjective - ie some people get deeply into effects which others won't get near. But pot in general does seem to make relaxation and energy work easier while dissociating you from reality, but at the same time it can lower your vibrations and makes concentrating on one things for any length of time tricky so it's swings and roundbouts.
However I can now say that ketamine certainly does make it easier to project - no I haven't managed it, although I plan to experiment more in the next month or two. but I can say it brings on the vibrations and exit symptoms really fast. I plan to write a more in depth post about drugs and their effects soonish once my exams are out the way and I have more experience with special k.
Anyway try experimenting and report back with what you find - happy tripping!
Rob

ya I think having open discussions like this is a good thing. Honesty and open mindedness are two things I long to see more in the world around me.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2002, 18:07:41 »

Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2002, 05:44:06 »

Ugh Ketamine....
Have to much of that, and it FORCES you to project
but ugh
its like projecting into hell
one more time ... ugh

remind me never to try that again
Its making me nausous thinking about it

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Adam
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2002, 04:18:06 »

Smoking dope can be great for inducing other levels of conciousness, but it can also muck about with your head whilst high. Really....it just drops down some barriers, and raises others. You've just got to decide whether it works for you or not. It certainly ain't a long term solution though....just a temporary measure.

Daniel - it does not cause physical and spiritual harm, unless, like with any other drug, you choose to abuse it. It is one of the safest and most natural drugs known to man (if used accordingly).

Adam

PS. If you've got a trace of schizophrenia in the family then I'd stay *well* away Wink
bitsmart
Astral Energy 3

iambitsmart
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2002, 04:40:21 »

I had a falling out with drugs (specifically, I became dangerously addicted psychologically to ecstasy) and I've been sober about 4-1/2 months now. I used to use marijuana for meditation, and no doubt about it, energy raising was incredibly magnified. However, since I've gotten sober my meditation, concentration, energetic abilities, and everything else have improved tenfold. I'm still an advocate for the safe, responsible and intelligent use of marijuana and other drugs, but do your research and understand that, like Adam said, drugs break down some barriers while raising others.

I believe that even certain substances when used shamanically, like peyote and psilocybe, have this dual-standard effect. I take a neutral point of view on this, even having had my addiction temporarily ruin my life. Just be extremely careful.

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -
Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2002, 04:08:28 »

Man the two times I tried ecstasy I felt so crappy for 48 hours after
I dunno  how you can become addicted
but I guess not everyone gets that =)
The stuff is neat..and it feels great and all...but It just seems kind of boring to me
I just sit there going okay I feel really good..and everything is fine..and well...thats all
I feel good and fine anyway haha  And can make myself feel pretty euphoric with the right meditating

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]
alpha
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2002, 20:29:58 »

hi im new here check out my first post in this forum please.I had a great experience when I stopped smoking. I found that mary jane was blocking out my dreams.Either that or I could just not remember them.I was smoking daily not a whole lot, just to ease my anxiety.For me it intensified the feelings I got when doing new.I think it tends to make me a little more negative.And I would get a little paranoid about bad entities and stuff like that when meditating.Sometimes I would think something was just going to grab me out of my body..lol.It always relaxed me though especially my body.Thats why I guess some find its easier to meditate on it.I dont know if I will quit for good because I believe its a gift.And as far as drugs go I think it belongs in the same class as sugar and caffeine,nicotine..Etc.What can be more natural than a plant.Right now im going to lay off and enjoy my dreams for awhile.When I smoke up and notice my dreams fading again i will take another break.Thats my plan.

Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2002, 07:13:00 »

Good plan =)
Try smoking/meditating in the morning after you get up
Most people dont smoke in the morning (or meditate for that matter)
it will bring you some interesting experiences ! hehehe

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]
bitsmart
Astral Energy 3

iambitsmart
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2002, 06:51:04 »

Grenade...

Hee hee hee, a cup of coffee and a joint, a.k.a. 'the wake and bake.' Formerly my favorite morning ritual. Ah, nostalgia...

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -
alpha
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2002, 19:10:17 »

Yes early in the morning is the best,I havnt smoked since that day I stopped.I love playing video games high..Even though people are always smoking around me.And asking me too.I dont.Im on a very long break.I want to get over all my fears.Particully those in the real world.

I had a lucid dream that I think was telling me,that it was ok for me to smoke.For I had that on my mind that day.I wasnt sure if I wanted to quit for good.Once I get rid of my anxiety and most my fears. I will do it occasionally.I especially like it when I go fishing too.Hey any of you actually grown the stuff?...haha..I did and it went well.Even though I burned a couple with too much fert.They were yellow,but they were good.Some of the best stuff I ever had.

Inside my closet with a 1000 watt hid.Its so much cheaper than paying for it..Its not so hard and as long as nobody knows and its well hidden.You are pretty safe.Dont tell a soul.Not even your bestest friend should know.But you will be a very paranoid bastard anyway.Every knock at the door your heart will start pounding in your chest...lol.I dont see anything wrong with the stuff itself.

My brother is a  heavy drinker sometimes.And he tells me he gets pains in his liver now.And he still drank at my house yesterday. Sad I cant do anything about this.So I try not to let it bother me.This would never happen with the green stuff.The worst side affect I think is the munchies..lol

Hope you dont get the wrong ideas with my post.I dont want anybody to wind up in jal.It is still illegal.And these days if you get caught growing.You will be stuck in jail,longer than a child molester or a rapist.Isnt that so wrong.And sometimes even people who kill.You are not hurting anyone.But thats the way things are.So be very,very careful.And be ready to suffer the consequences of your actions.And find a lawyer that you trust.And ask him about everything before you even attempt.

hah I dont really know if I should of wrote this.But hey im just being honest here.And all my equipment  is far away from my house.So im not worried about anything.And I taught some of you may get a laugh out of this.Thats why I wrote....hahah enjoy..

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
alpha
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2002, 10:29:11 »

hey heres a good book on this subject.
 "The emperor wears no clothes"by Jack Herer

You know I really do not like telling people this side of me.For I know what it can do.Alot of my family members, look down on me because of this.They will never know the real me.They will remember me as a drug user.Even after I die.They will only see this..But I dont expect this from you people.And because I dont like to hide things I posted these up Smiley

If anyone wants to chit chat about this subject with me.Feel free to pm me!

For those who feel im wrong
riddle me this,If we werent meant to smoke it.Why do we all have thc receptors in our brains?They are only designed for one thing.

And another thing I know my problems have nothing to do with this.Ive quit for more than 2 years just to see how I would feel. Nothing changed.They all came from how I looked and took things in life  thats all.So always be  very careful with yourself. They started long before I picked up my first doobie.....lol

Im just posting this up,not for you to start up.But I want to be treated equally thats all I want.Just like I have been treated since I came here...Smiley
                                                                          LOVE AND PEACE!

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
jsoper
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2002, 05:46:26 »

I'm asking this question because I feel this forum is a place where we can have a frank and open discussion on the topic...

in days past, I have often meditated after "toking up" as they will say.  I found that I could hit deep trance within minutes, and it was very clear and enjoyable.

since then, my rides on the ganja train are few and far between, but I am curious about marijuana and if it would stimulate or suppress projection.  are there energy usage issues while being "high"?

and feel free to be honest, but open minded...

------------------
jonathan.soper
------------------
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: