The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2019, 09:45:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeting with a deceased Friend  (Read 1712 times)
kakkarot
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« on: May 29, 2002, 14:56:28 »

try contacting the police department in the area where he died and asking them.

Secret of Secrets
alpha
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2002, 23:54:14 »

library newspapers,I forget what those things are called?If the police dont help..good luck

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2002, 23:54:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Patty
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2002, 03:00:52 »

Chris,

I DEFINITELY want to know if you get a hit on this. Will you keep us posted?

You can try a search for databases on google using words like "social security, obituaries, death, etc."

Here's one that came up that you might try:

http://www.ancestorhunt.com/obituary_search.htm

Patty
sleepyone
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2002, 13:37:27 »

If police  and newspapers fail, try looking up someone in the family,. Also there is a geneology site on;line where you can look up deaths, but it wouldn't ay how he died, but there are message boards, by last name, I have the feeling this was the real thing.

Chris
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2002, 18:59:16 »

Last night I had a meeting with a deceased friend in my dream.  In the dream I realized I was dreaming and when i saw him I wasn't sure whether it was really him or just a creation of my own mind so I asked him, "are you dead?".  He looked at me and said, "no.".  Then I said, are you alive?  He said, " uh yes and no".  Then I said, "Well, I don't know if it's really you or whether I'm just having a dream.  You need to give me some information or a detail that will let me know it's actually you."  Then, he started telling me how he died.  I already knew that he had committed suicide, but I don't know how he committed suicide... gun, poisen, jumping off a bridge, whatever.  I have no idea.  However, in the dream he told me that he shot himself and that he didn't really mean to do it.  He said he was feeling suicidal but wasn't actually ready to kill himself.  However, he was playing with the gun and putting up to his head etc. and he happened to pull the trigger... he indicated on accident... and that was it.  So, I came out of it this morning wondering how I could figure out how this person died.  I knew him as a teenager and hadn't had contact with him for a number of years when I heard he had killed himself, but no one I know knows how he died.  Question:  Does anyone know of any online resource database/ obituary where I could find out how a person died?

Peace,

Chris

Sumedio takodemayo sumedio di!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2002, 18:59:16 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: