The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2018, 04:37:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mild and pleasant confusion  (Read 754 times)
lateralus897
Astral Energy 3

threedrsdown2000
View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 13, 2003, 01:31:55 »

I've been getting this a lot lately. I've been using the "binaural abyss" (in the downloads section) as it works very well for me. I've been getting more and more to that level of final being able to just lift myself out. I feel I am accustoming myself gradually to these states so that I ease myself through the fears.

Anyways, I've been experimenting with different states, and one I've been getting (especially last night) is a confused state of where my consciousness really is. It really feels like it's my awareness kind of in-between my physical and etheric bodies. It's really a nice feeling, so I felt satisfied just staying like that for awhile. I'm just wondering if thats what this really is? and if so.. what's my next step? I have trouble separating body parts of my energy body from my physical, but the vibes come easy for me. Not many projection techniques I've tried get me anywhere past the vibes, so I've been just trying to relax into them and let the "projection reflex" take over. I just can't trick my mind into letting the separation happen.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: