The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 29, 2020, 01:24:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My first projection?  (Read 880 times)
bentheogen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 02, 2003, 11:04:40 »

This is my first post - hello everybody

Right,
I was reading Robert's article on aura work, and I've been practising for the last three days (to much success). I see colours all of the time since I took quite a bit of LSD a few years ago, so I always put this visual 'electricity' down to that. I thought it was just a permanent 'flashback'. After reading the article however, it made sense. I understood that it's just a matter of focusing on it (rather than ignoring it as I had been). So since I've been practising, everything appears a lot brighter and more vivid all of the time.

Last night I was lying on my bed with one of my forearms randomly balanced upright. I decided to focus my third eye on my hand, trying to see its aura. After a while, it became visable to me, but I couldn't make out any colour due to the subdued lighting. I think it may have just been (what can only be described as) creamy white energy (the Etheric Aura?). As I paid it more and more attention (peripherally), my hand seemed to disppear leaving this outline of white energy. It felt like it had disappeared too. Because I wasn't looking at it directly, it seemed like it was moving a little as if under strobe light (staggered).

I think that what happened next was the begining of my first conscious projection.

After concentrating and fully focusing my third eye on my hand, the whole room went dark/dissapeared (as my hand did). At first I thought my eyes had closed, but they were open, I was just squinting a little. Soon after the room had turned dark, all I could see in my field of vision was all this white energy against this darkness, like electricity everywhere. A huge feeling of weightlessness came over me and everything felt.... different!?!

I opened my eyes fully to end the experience, as I wasn't mentally prepared for it. My heart rate had increased a fair bit!

The thing is, I have done very little energy work. I'm halfway through Astral Dynamics and just started N.E.W.. I've done no Chakra work, just a little energy raising through my hands and legs from time to time. I have done hardly any third eye work/stimualtion either. Everytime I lightly meditate, if I visualize star constellations and huge expanses of space, I get tingles and rushes through my whole body (like when you hear a really moving piece of music). I gather this is energy work too? I find it quite easy to feel like this, and I didn't put ANY effort into trying to actually project, it just felt like I was. I'm a bit concerned that my energy body isn't developed enough to experience these feelings safely.

Was my experience the start of a projection?
Any comments or ideas?
Any response is greatly appreciated!
Thankyou,
B.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: