The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 00:16:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my non-human astral self  (Read 1464 times)
TranquilStorm
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 15, 2015, 08:26:46 »

So the title of this thread title is tongue in cheek, however, I wanted to ask the members of this community if anyone has looked at their hands in the astral and saw that they were non-human?

I had an experience where I decided to sleep downstairs so I could make an AP attempt without being disturbed.  I did some preparation work and dozed off and re-awoke to "the vibrations"  I wasn't sure if I was in the phase enough, I felt too awake, but after trying to "get out" using techniques I gave up and just stood up.  As soon as I was on my feet, I realized I was in the phase, excellent!  First thing I did was to check out how high I could jump, I went up to the second floor, observed the floor joists and upper floor, then gravity kicked in and brought me right back down and I fell back into my body.  The vibrations started instantly so I stood up again and instantly made a dash for the window to get away from my body asap!  I jumped through the window but my legs got stuck, so I reached out and grabbed the earth to try to pull myself through the rest of the window.  To my shock when I looked at my hand and arm grabbing at the earth, it was NOT HUMAN!  It looked like a slightly humanoid adaption of a raven's claw.

Has anyone ever experienced this?  This is the first time I have looked at myself in astral form, for some reason I don't normally look at myself while in astral and have always felt a little uneasy about it, now however, I am curious.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 08:52:09 »

So far I've been a wolf and an eagle.  As for hands, looking at my hands and having them melt or warp is a normal awareness trigger for me.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 08:52:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lucidityman
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 05:47:05 »

Hi

//thumbs up  Your post was great to read because it shows that you are thinking. It reminded me of my experiences. Seeing the floor joists..if you go slow enuff you can stop and see the top part of the second floor plywood and also the botton part of the plywood that is your first floor ceiling. Nice that you just stood up and when you returned you went for it again with a gusto to get out of the room. Nice you shall sir go places.

Your question.. I have been a eagle only once. My hands when I look at them are usually grey/clear hard to see. Same with the rest of the body..its almost like my obe body is a image of a ghost. LOL hard to explain. Like I use my hands a lot during a obe to grab onto things, or use my hands ti yank myself of the bed when I am stuck. I never look at my hands because its not were my thought is at.My thought or focus is on the part that is stuck and seeing if its coming loose or not.  Its like I use my hands and arms,legs but I never look down at them because to me the only thing I really am aware of body part is my eyes and head. No I have never looked down and saw a claw hand or anything like that.

Its normal though because if you focus on your fingers you will see your natural fingrers just from that fact that every single day you see them in real life, So the brain will in most cases you will visualize the physical form of the hand. In your case you did not.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: