The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 10:30:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help ???  (Read 632 times)
Jake
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2015, 03:04:20 »

Hi, i haven't astral projected yet, i have tried for 2 years i think, i have bin very close the reason why its taking so long is because the method i use requires me to wake up at 2:30 and fall back asleep. I have qestions i hope people can answer in detail. Can you get possesed in ap form? i hear Christians saying this. Can you travel back into the future ? I hear that you can witness events in time if so can you see the future lottery numbers Huh  And how do you contact ETs Huh?? Plus how vivid are these experiences?Huh grin
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 03:51:18 »

There's lots of methods you can look at, find one that fits in with your routine. Whatever choice you make, it shouldnt affect your day.
What you hear and what's real are always contradictory.
Let's put it into a box called reality. You have one group of people saying bad things and another saying the opposite. In life you'll learn that those with no experience in something should keep quiet as they've never been in a position to comment. What they say can be what they've been told to say.
On the other hand, those who have had decades of experiences have a better chance of saying the closest thing to the truth.
The art of projecting your consciousness into an alternate reality is a personal experience. What you find is similar to what others find. They'll see it differently from you as their lifestyle is different from yours and the experiences are tailored for you personally.
Having said that, what you can experience is so vast, there's not enough time in your whole life to experience it all. You know that grain of sand on a beach in a country, on a planet, in a solar system, in a galaxy... saying, well, its bigger than that. There's also things you can experience way outside of anything physical world based.
Time travel is possible and although the lottery numbers can be seen, remembering them is another story. Things change randomly and you need to experience it for yourself to understand it better. Clocks don't work as you'd expect, reading is the same.
In the physical, everything is rigid, it all follows strict rules and these are very predictable. In the non physical (NP) its very fluid and your thoughts, through intent, drive the experiences.
There's a lot to learn.
As for being safe, I walked and went flying around in the woods behind my house at 4 years old. I met nothing bad and never really have in 50 years.
I wasn't allowed into the woods in the physical world for obvious reasons.
I know from experience what's safe for me personally, what nonsense I read of dangers is listened to but not acted upon. We all are capable of this conscious travelling, control your fearful thoughts and its a very nice way of learning the art.
If you want to learn about the the basic requirements have a read,

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/destynee-s-plan-f65.html

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 03:51:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: