The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 02, 2020, 08:38:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some strange experiences  (Read 1264 times)
fuse
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2006, 21:10:25 »

Hi people!

As far as i know i have never had a conscious OBE, but then again i could be wrong.
I started practicing (on and off) meditation for a while now but recently i have been getting this roaring sound in my ears and this strange presence around me at the same time but never took it past that - it seems by body reacts and bottles out at the last moment which can get pretty annoying.

Anyway the other morning i woke up (early) and thought i would try and have a go at astral projecting, i closed my eyes and after about thirty seconds i forgot what i was trying to do and just started drifting off to sleep, suddenly i became aware of the black space behind my eyelids now looking like my room from my perspective as if i had my eyes open only very very dark,  i could just see the outlines of things in my room, i tried to go further but then started becoming aware again. This was strange because, i was still in my body, no vibrations or roaring sound and definitely no paralysis. I then later drifted to sleep and had a strange dream about me buying a house with a zombie in it lol. Then suddenly my mind said aloud in the dream "i wonder if i can astral project" and for the first time ever i could control my self in the dream! I started to dance about for some strange reason but suddenly woke up.

I thought i better tell you the whole experience but my main question is what was going on when i cud kinda see through my eyelids but i wasnt having an OBE?
Also has anyone after they have tried to OBE hear noises and see things around the house, too much for it to be just paranoia, thought i better ask.

Edit: oh i forgot to mention that my heart was beating incredibly fast when i could see through my eyelids.
Thanks in advance

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you." - Mike Tyson
The Present Moment
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 01:39:38 »

Seeing through the eyelids is basically an OBE where you haven't left your physical body.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 01:39:38 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

fuse
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 21:50:01 »

Okay cheers for the reply.

There is something bugging me at the moment and i wont make a new topic just to get advice for this stupid thing, its not that i am afraid to leave my body its that, everytime i get relaxed, for some reason paranoia kicks in and i keep opening my eyes to check around my room, almost expecting someone to be there.
This as you can imagine is very annoying, particularly when sometimes i can get vibrations within 5 or so minutes, only at bedtime for some reason.  :confused:

Anyway does anyone else experience this and is there a method to over come it???

thanks in advance

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you." - Mike Tyson
Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 22:05:06 »

You have to overcome the fear yourself. Maybe leave a little light on in the room or so (if your afraid of the dark and imagine things).
Or check the room before you go if someone is there (yes this sounds like a kids method, but if you have paranoia it might help).

In somnis veritas
Alaskans
Astral Energy 3

Look to true self at alpha and omega.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 23:17:44 »

Fear can create whats called negs, theyre energy elementals who you give life to that scare you (and thats all). They arent actual sentient things, all you have to do is not think about it, or think positive feelings, eventually it will go away. I wouldnt recomend looking for it or looking to where you think its staring at you from, that only empowers it more. I think theres a paranoia thread that talks about it. Rarely its a spirit, usually its nothing.

Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 23:17:44 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: