The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2018, 18:56:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OBE problem  (Read 630 times)
Rakon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2004, 13:37:01 »

Hi there!

I want to tell you about what happened to me yesterday.
I've been trying to OBE for about a week. I know it's not much. I know some people who needed several months of training before they could OBE. But I tried to supress my thoughts which were saying it's too early.

I relaxed in my favorite chair and started to pull my energy up my torso doing all the exercises needed for OBE. After about fifteen minutes I could feel my body being completly relaxed and stiff. I had no problem keeping my eyes calm. Time was passing by as I was trying to OBE. At moments I thought it was just a waste of energy, but I kept going. I was saying to myself in my head "I can do it. I'm gonna put all I have into this. It has to happen tonight." After much more trying, I started to feel that buzzing feeling inside my chest and my stomach being pulled inside my body like it had gained extra weight. I felt being pulled out of my body and I thought I was projecting well. But then, my closed eyes began to lose concentration on looking behind eye lids, and started seeing what what was really there - black eye lids. Sensation went away. I didn't know if I was on the right way. I felt kinda weird, so I thought that I had perhapse OBE'd and I opened my eyes. My room looked kinda different, but that was only an illusion. I felt very weird. Something like when you wake up, but still aren't sure if you are dreaming or awake. I had to put some effort in moving my arms and legs. Later that night, I tried to OBE once more, but I was too exhausted. What happened to me? Has anyone experienced this before?

Sorry for the poor grammar. I'm not very good at English.

I'm planning on living forever...
So far so good!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: