The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 01:46:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: obe to an obe  (Read 850 times)
alpha
« on: July 20, 2002, 02:13:02 »

This one was cool.But I must not have had enough energy to do it.Went to sleep in my bed and I woke up in my living room.Lying on the floor on my back.I couldnt move.I was actually in a trance there  I believe.My body was asleep.

So what I did was make an effort to leave that body.And I did I flew out but not as high as I wanted too.I could see my body being left behind.Almost like I was dead.

I sank and bounced off the floor.Till I eventually could only rock myself.So I was lying there not able to get anywhere.It was pretty dark.And It was hard to figure out where I was.

But I was facing the light switch in my living room.So I looked at it for a while and figured out where I was..Eventually everything started  dimming till nothing but blackness was left..And their I was again  lying in my bed.With numb hands.

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: