The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2019, 22:29:33

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I did it!  (Read 2130 times)
Vilkate
Astral Energy 3

Ready to share peace!

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2006, 19:38:13 »

Yippee! I actually did it! I had a conscious OBE ( doesn't matter it lasted only a minute) !  :peace:

I had spent more than an hour relaxing, meditating, listening to BWM - nothing. As I was quite tired I decided to stop and went to sleep, and started dreaming quickly.
In the dream I was sitting in a nice room and a woman gave me a form to fill in for a research on how music affects people. I filled in everything, and got to the last question which was rather strange, to say the least : "Your pet has captured a unicorn in a room. What will you do?"
I start writing the answer, and, as I write, I become more and more aware of myself and my movements. I am moving my hand slowly and watching the sentence form - "I will free the Unicorn!" - and, when I reach the exclamation mark, I realize - hey, wait, I can't be writing this! I'm dreaming!  (classic, isn't it?)
And then everything went 3D black, and I was having an OBE! At first I continued "writing", so as not to snap out of it. Then I raised my hand, moved it back and forth, feeling simply fantastic. However, when I decided to lower it, my mind tried to apply the situation to the reality, making such thoughts as "There must be something under you.You can't push your hand in the bed. You are on the bed" - upon which I suddenly woke up.
The end!
But I did it!  :rambo:

~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.
-E-
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 20:18:23 »

lol nice one man, you can now use this experiance and the feelings you had to try to induce more OBE's ive been trying 3 months with no luck now, argh!

congrats.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 20:18:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Vilkate
Astral Energy 3

Ready to share peace!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 20:32:20 »

Thanks! Smiley I just hope this wasn't "unique", to reappear again after..ummm..10 years or so. Wink

~Our name is Eternity~

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 20:54:25 »

:punk: Nice one Vilkate

It won't be 10 years.  It was a month between my first and second.  And it felt like a VERY LONG month!

It's great isn't it?

Congratulations and here's to many more...  :celebrate:

Sarah

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.
Vilkate
Astral Energy 3

Ready to share peace!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 21:30:36 »

Thanks for the support!  grin

~Our name is Eternity~

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 21:30:36 »

Crimson Tears
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 15:22:59 »

WELL DONE MY LIL EUROPEAN EMO BUDDY!!!!
Vilkate
Astral Energy 3

Ready to share peace!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 17:21:31 »

EMOs rule, Crimson! Cheesy

~Our name is Eternity~

knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 23:55:24 »

Rock on!  Sounds about as strange as most of my dreams lately!  cheesy   Way to turn it into an OBE!  It always warms my heart to see others have their first obe's.  It brings back memories and gets my mind thinking on the OBE path like it used to, which usually results in more OBEs for me!  

RAISE THE M.F.in' ROOF YO!

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: