The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 19, 2019, 11:04:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Strange Night!  (Read 1628 times)
Bhikku
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: April 09, 2002, 22:03:45 »

Hey Dogface- that sounds like a dream, but you seemed to be lucid in it so that's something. Where you fully aware and capable of what you were doing? If it was a dream, you'll eventually figure out what it signifies. Do you keep adram journal? All of my dreams tell me a message, but I usually don't realize what is is until days or weeks later.

"Look within, thou art the Budda"
Dog Faced Liar
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2002, 00:15:10 »

Yeah Id say I was pretty aware

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2002, 00:15:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Dog Faced Liar
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2002, 21:07:04 »

Ok first I was on tour of some solar system and I'm not sure which one, it was like this little speck on the screen is such and such a planet.  So I was wondering if anyone had any idea where any star charts are with planets that would be cool.  Then as I was waking up I saw a grey, I talked to it, and it didn't say anything it was, like just there sort of in my minds eye and like imbeded in the wall. Then I found myself leaving a young woman's room at night, and I was quite conscious while leaving but looked small like an alien, not sure if I resembled a grey. Then I was like awoken by some young children that were on my shoulder, and we started leaving my room and they told me to beat my wings faster they were like huge angel wings, we flew too this place where I looked in a mirror and appeared like a male version of the Kundalini. I got out of that place quick and ended up with some others that seemed they may have known they were dreaming I told them I was dreaming like twice, so they either believed me, or were just thinkin I was full of excrement.  I remember telling them that awake I didnt have these elephant tatoo's on my arms. Then, I ended up in a mall some guy looked at me strange then I saw a friend and it was like she was like not as conscious, then I like shook her there, untill she seemed a little more conscious, and I grabbed her and we flew up. I was really conscious during all these experiences, I knew I was asleep and and could fly and such. If anyone has any insight on some of the symbolism, and making someone more conscious, I was wondering if it has appeared to anyone that they could shake someone conscious in a dream, or lucid or AP or OBE or whatever this was I was experiencing.
Thanks alot.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: