The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 03:48:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Record  (Read 427 times)
Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2010, 14:57:36 »

I was reading through some old posts of mine and found one from 2006.  I haven't broken this record yet but I've equaled it.  I'd love to hear from some new folks and see what your personal records are.  smiley

Early morning around 2am or so I woke from a dream of me being in a very large crowd and helping people periodically off this...island, least I think it's an island.   It has homes, school, soccer field and a couple other buildings I didn't get the chance to check out.   I've been to this place a couple other times but it was during the day.  This time it was night and storming badly.  It was a pretty long dream so I won't go into detail.   I woke up because of the sudden fright of seeing my six year old being blown away..not a nice site to see in the physical or astral.  shocked

It was only a couple minutes and I was back to sleep.  I consciously thought about the dream, replaying it over in my mind when I found myself back there again but in a different location and that came with different scenarios that I got myself involved in.  I swear no matter what, when I see anyone or thing in trouble I rush right in.  I still had my son on my mind and soon enough started looking for him.  While doing so I woke up again but came right back to the same experience.  I did this four times and that is after the first waking.  By this time it was 6am.   I brought myself back to the physical the second time by actually speaking out loud..well, not words..garble..lol.. I'm sure many of you have experienced that.

That's the point of my post.  I broke my personal record of consciously going back to a situation.  I was curious as what ya'lls personal record is?

I did find my son if anyone is interested...wheww.

PS.  I put this in astral experiences because even though it seemed to start out as a dream the other four times were conscious travel.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: