The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 22:16:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pixies, Gnomes, or Dwarfs in the Astral  (Read 3105 times)
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 01, 2005, 03:07:58 »

Anyone here ever encounter Pixies, Gnomes, or Dwarfs during their astral projection experiences?

What are their meaning and why do they exist?

Tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
Projector
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 04:00:31 »

I encountered this little grimlin type entity a while ago. This little guy was so fast! I nicknamed him 'speedy'. cheesy

I think they exist just like any other entity, they're no differnet from anything else we encounter..

-The Projector-

"Sic vis pacem para bellum"-Latin

My Forum..
http://projector2.proboards37.com/index.cgi

"Gold there is, and rubies in abundance,
but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel."

Proverbs 20:15
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 04:00:31 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Hans Solo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 04:43:56 »

Oh course they exist in Focus 2.  Anything you can imagine is there.  Like a member on this forum Telos once said "Stawberryshortcake and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles can be found in Focus 2"

Voice of Silence, I noticed you have posted a bazillion post today (thank you for contributing) and I think almost all your answers can be found by reading up on the different focus levels in Franks Map to the wider reality (phasing model).  Read everything in the Permanent Astral Topic and Astral Faq's sections.  That should help.  

Han

"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 17:23:25 »

Hans,

I was a regular on astral societies and took some of my old posts and brought them over to here - hence the posts. I do need to look arounda  little more and catch up on the reading in here.

Although, I do think it is expected to have the same q&a's asked but with different twists along the way.

I don't know anything yet about the Focus 2 and still have to read up on this. Thank You for the info I'll check this out.

Tvos

www.invisiblelight.us
winged_feline
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 12:37:27 »

While 'out' a few years ago I moved into my lounge room and heard funny giggles and running away sounds.
Looking into the dining room there were all these very little coloured chairs and tables and other odd bits of furniture.
I felt that 'they' whoever they were, were hiding from me and I had just disturbed them.

I've got a big pre-raphaelite picture on the wall that has Titania, Oberon and fairies/elves in it, so I'm beginning to wonder.... wink

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
Edgar Allan Poe
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 12:37:27 »

David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 15:52:56 »

i've met up with a gnome back in the day that was standing on my bed. this gnome definitely was old and you can see winkles in its face and must have been 3-4 feet tall. i can't recall the whole experience hence I would have to look for it in my journals.

that picture would make me wonder if it had any relationship. i think it does.

tvos

www.invisiblelight.us
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: