The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2021, 18:59:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneasiness  (Read 902 times)
Macaroni
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2004, 00:55:48 »

Hello everyone.
I'm a 15/m who has always been in tune with my spiritual side, I find that most things of a psychic nature I can do much quicker than what seems the norm. when a few friends and I held our first seance we got great results in no time, also got the planchette on an ouija board to move by itself, but only if we left the room. (I've since learned that the Ouija usually never harbours good results, only mischevious spirits)
Anyway,
I used the brainwave synchronizer mentioned on this website and lied down and attempted an OBE. In about 3 minutes I felt like i was swaying and I got alarmed and opened my eyes. After a bit I tried again and this time I felt like everything was vibrating, my eyelids were going crazy too. So I tried to lift my head and I slowly began rising out of my body, when i felt alarmed and opened my eyes again. I am sure I could do it, but I feel sort of scared.

I guess what I want to know is what I can do to ensure my safety in the Astral world and make sure that I'm safe there and nothing follows me back to reality. Like a ritual or prayer to your guide or something.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: