The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 29, 2017, 22:26:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pillar Of Light  (Read 238 times)
Drakoreo
Astral Energy 2

~Peace~

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2017, 18:15:03 »

i had realized i was dreaming and decided to astral project.

I began walking and noticed I was by a street outside my house (which I have projected to.... 10000 times).

my initial reaction was ugh.. this.. again... whhyyy??

there is this one point im trying to fly but struggling, i start to think about being weightless and flying being effortless, still i'm going up and falling back down so i just give up and decide to just go with ze flow.

I decide just to be open to whatever, so i start going down the path. I'm thinking about how going down this street is like moving through my life and that I'm going to see my future.

Well I notice this giant beam of light in the sky, like a giant vertical glowing pillar.

I can't remember if it was blue, light yellow, white, purple, green, or pink. but i fly basically, effortlessly towards it.

this is where my memory is hazy but I'll write how i recall (even though it might not be exactly what happened)

I sort of fly above the pillar, and it enters my eyes,
as if there were a puddle and i put my face into it.

Inside the pillar i have a sort of vision and at least, in my mind I deem it to be 'my future'.

In the pillar i am watching myself doing some action, but with strange tools. somehow i interpret this to mean exploring spirituality and self-discovery, in my memory what i see is a circle,

and inside the circle there are little bits,

and I'm touching then with a tool and they are turning into a rainbow liquid and going all over the place.

Not bad, progress. Smiley

Thanks everyone! <3

-Peace-
SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 20:31:16 »

Thanks for sharing... I still have yet to have more than a partial separation.   huh
But stories like this get me excited when it finally happens!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 20:31:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: