The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 15:10:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First time I rolled out of my body  (Read 377 times)
kuurt
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2017, 02:36:09 »

I was taking an afternoon nap on the couch.  I saw a black dot that looked like a bug on the white couch near me.  I guess I saw it with my astral eyes because I couldn't move - I was in sleep paralysis.  I tried hard to wake up because I didn't want the bug to crawl on me.  It wasn't actually a bug, i just thought it was. 

In my attempt to wake up and get up I drempt the top part of my body fell out of the couch and onto the floor.  I realized that it was my astral body separating from the physical so i thought I should try to roll out of my body.  First I rocked my astral body back and forth to build up some momentum and then I rolled out of my body and onto the floor.  It was easy.  I found myself face down on the floor.  Then I floated up and immediately called for my spirit guide because I wanted to ask if there was some way I could heal my body (lung problem).  Of course I woke up before seeing my spirit guide.  Sad

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:46:15 »

Try not to be disheartened. A lot of experiences are very short - no more than a few seconds. See what you can take from this experience and use it to help you have more in future.  smiley

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:46:15 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

kuurt
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 22:27:25 »

Yeah, I will definitely be using the roll out technique again in the future it worked quite well.  When you're experiencing sleep paralysis that is.  I use to experience sleep paralysis all the time, but not so much these days.  I have noticed that almost every time I have experienced sleep paralysis I was sleeping on my back.  Not sure the reason for that, but I guess I'll try to sleep on my back more often. 
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: