The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2019, 08:25:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ramble for the people  (Read 2814 times)
cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 26, 2002, 04:20:34 »

Sudden realization is a fun thing isn't it.

Oh, and are you sure the "power surge" isn't already happening?
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

Tisha
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 13:14:36 »

Yeah, SOMETHING happened, but it's been more like a dribble than a surge.  I think I was expecting something more movie-quality, complete with special effects and 3D animation.  Wait - - - - I DO get the 3D animation, I guess I shouldn't complain!

I was thinking somehow the Big Surge would get me off-the-hook.  Meaning, I could then cease being ordinary, quit my dumb job, lose all concerns about the mundane (like money) and live in some permanently exalted state.  HOO HAA HA! What a joke! The bigger the ego, the bigger the fall, I guess!  

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"

Tisha
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 13:14:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

amcturbo
Astral Energy 3

turbotonist amcturbo
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2002, 13:51:42 »

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha:
So, with 2002 drawing to a close, I am finally working on my house, and I am NOT talking decoration here.  I mean from the roof down to the foundations. Then it hits me:  As Above, So Below.   OH, DUHHHHHHH . . . . .

Folks, if you are at home, look around you!  Your "house," folks, is your body-and-soul.

Hi Tisha,
Thanks for the GREAT POST!  As soon as I started reading it, I thought of the body as "your house" ... or to look at it another, "your home away from Home."

Cheers!
Greg Taylor Smiley

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)
Tisha
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2002, 16:39:20 »

Yeah . . . and while I work on my "physical" house I am also (and for a long time without realizing it!) working on my "spiritual" house.

Imagine, folks!    You: A solid foundation.  Your roof tight as a drum.  No sagging and bagging anywhere.  No leaks, physical or psychic.  A place that suits your aesthetic, a place you love to "hang out."

Imagine!  Having a clean, tidy, or even (gasp!) empty basement/attic/garage.  Imagine cleaning out your "junk drawer" or even - - - gasp!  not even HAVING a junk drawer!!!! Imagine all that "junk" as cluttered thoughts, memories, etc that you will meet on the Astral.  Stuff for you to trip over (in this world and on the Astral), stuff for you to expend energy moving around and storing or otherwise dealing with.  

Imagine your family/roommates, all sharing your physical and psychic space.  It's that way on the Astral too - - - so enjoy, or beware, as appropriate!  Make changes as necessary.

One could pass a lifetime using Home as a metaphor.   I could go on about the contents of my spare room ad nauseum . . . what fills it, why I keep it, and what does it all mean?  

So I won't bore you with my machinations - - - but have fun with it yourself if you dare!

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"

Tisha
Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2002, 16:50:34 »

Tisha... love you, love your posts.

"So, the voodoo queen told me to work on my house."

It could only be you.

Yours,
Frank

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2002, 16:50:34 »

kifyre
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2002, 21:56:58 »

Thanks Tisha! That hit home. (No pun intended, initially, at least. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>)

I'd just caution, from personal experience, not to use tidying yourself up as an excuse not to live!

"Clean" is subjective; be a skillful monitor or how inhabiting your home and body makes you feel.

All the best,

Mark

Tracy
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2002, 22:27:31 »

Tisha,

You are sooooo right about the house being like a temple.  The things around you are a part of you.  Your feelings, your life, the softness and the hardness of your stuff represent you in every form. The kaotic or perfectly straight order you treat your things are the same for the values you hold inside of you.  Also the cleaness and dirty in your house effect your inner being.

Have you noticed how relieved you feel after everything is clean and in a proper place?  Like a huge weight being lifted off your shoulders and your house feels so much lighter in every way.  Lighter in weight, lighter in emotional, lighter and so much brighter in your vision.   See and feel the light, bright and airy freshness you can only feel from really cleaning and opening up your house and  yourself.   Letting in everything that is new, clear, clean and bright into your home and your life.  

You feel so much better getting rid of all that stagnet garbage laying in the dusty and dark places in your home.  

Tisha, you are opening yourself up to realization and it is so wonderful to hear.....You sound so charged already......charged with realization.....and newness in your life.  So, You keep Going.....Keep that charge and change into that new psychic you!

You are completely coooooll to notice this house and body similarity!

Tracy

James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2002, 00:38:31 »

I've just bought a house. I'ts a nice roomy house with a lovely big double garage and plenty of outdoor space.

I've hacked back some badly overgrown areas and now we're being invaded by spiders. The alarm system is defunct and some of the light switches are in the wrong place. The garden beds have been done on the cheap just to make the place look more presentable and some of the plumbing smells.

I'm not  sure I want to look at this as a metaphore any more.

James.

P.S.
Isn't dusting just an utter waste of time? Unless you completely rid the world of dust it'll just settle right back down on things within seconds after dusting them.

Tisha
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2002, 01:53:32 »

Thanks for the replies everyone!  

I'd like to acknowledge the futility of restless, continual tidying.  If your Temple requires you to be constantly rearranging, taking out/putting back, tidying dusting, etc., to the point where you can't relax and enjoy, your Temple (whether your house or your body or your soul)  is not serving you well at all.  It is draining your power by making you attend to minutae.  That's NOT the point of my Home Repair Project - - -  and I hope your own projects (literal and metaphorical) don't fall into this trap.  The Key is DESIGN.  Design your home/soul/body/llife so that it generates energy rather than drains it.  You need that energy to OBE!  (home design, soul design, life design . . . it all fits.  This is so cool)

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"

Tisha
Meg
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2002, 11:06:45 »

Would you believe it, I spent all today lugging boxes into a storage shed. Alas, my home! I'm going to be without one for the next two months - giant road trip ahead!

Meg

"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com
Patty
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2002, 15:06:28 »

Nice post, Tisha! I am supposed to be cleaning house right now for visitors ---- But it seems that I find myself sitting in front of the computer ---

Just ten more miunutes.... Really....

Patty
kmd242
Astral Energy 1

145456140 kellym242 kmd242
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2002, 18:24:13 »

ok ok ok.....im a college age bachelor with a full schedule of classes and alot of homework, two roommates and a dog and a cat. Needless to say, our house isnt the heigth of cleaniness. We keep it presentable at all times, but dishes stack sometimes, and mabye i could vaccum more. But i dont think it at all reflects on me and my spiriuallity. Im active and have honed my style to a 15 min warm up, 30 min to trance, then however long i want on the astral. ITs as neat and tidy as can be.
I think work is the key principle here. Work, especially manual labor like cleaning and fixing and building arent very mentally stimulating. So you tend to think about all types of different stuff and ideas and scenrios when you labor. Think of "Karate Kid" where mr. myagi had danielson work around his house to being training to clear his mind and begin to prepare for his real training. I basically think that is what is going on, you are using the work as a way to clear you mind for the moment to prepare for when the REAL work begins. Its a very good method and I hope it comes to fruition for you!

alpha
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2002, 22:32:13 »

If any of yah were to see my kitchen right now you would probably want to run and hide.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>Ever wonder what a pigs  palace may look like?LOL

Amazingly the rest of the house is clean though.
                                                                                                               ALPHA

-------------------------------
"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"
-------------------------------
Tisha
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2002, 00:37:44 »

Hello all,

So, the voodoo queen told me to work on my house.

OK, that was three years ago.  I kid you not - - - I was in a voodoo temple in the heart of the French Quarter, New Orleans, in a reading-of-the-bones.  A tiny, black, ancient woman with a headscarf, literally tossing bones on to a scarf in her back room.  They looked like chicken and pig bones.  Anyway,  I'm finally taking her advice, and since she was absolutely right about everything else in my life (including my OBEs), it doesn't surprise me that she was right about my house too.  

"Big changes are coming," she said.  "Work on your house."  She identified 2002 as the year my "power" would "activate."  She saw a happy married (but poor) life for me, a priestess (sort of like her) with a flock of students, with yet another child (a boy).   She said I'd be moving to the southeast.  "Don't build fences," she said, "you'll only have to tear them down and rebuild them someplace else."  She hesitated and then said again, "Work on your house."

I'd paid her for a 45 minute reading, but she tranced on for a full hour and a half.  "I can't talk to you like the others," she said, "I have to talk to you like one of us."  I asked her what I should do between now and 2002 to prepare for the Big Change.  "Work on your house," she said.

So, two hours after I walked into the temple I went home, feeling mystified and blessed, and then proceeded to WAIT for three years, twiddling my thumbs, NOT working on my house, waiting for 2002 and the Big Power Surge.  Which did not come.  Sure, I noticed a big increase in OBEs and wisdom in general, but the Big Zot From the Sky did not hit me, and no Hagrid rescued me from my mundane job with the muggles to spirit me off to Harry Potter's famed School of Wizardry.  

I was very disappointed.  

So, with 2002 drawing to a close, I am finally working on my house, and I am NOT talking decoration here.  I mean from the roof down to the foundations. Then it hits me:  As Above, So Below.   OH, DUHHHHHHH . . . . .

Folks, if you are at home, look around you!  Your "house," folks, is your body-and-soul.  Folks, whether you rent or own a home, it is a symbol, a physical manifestation of your body-and-soul (check out your basement!  scary, yes?).  How well you take care of yourself, the things and people you surround yourself with, it's all staring at you, right in your face, and for the most part you don't even realize it.   AUGHGHGHGHGH  I GET IT NOW . . . . .!!!!!!  If I can get my house together by December 31 2002, perhaps there is actually some hope for me.  Perhaps the Universal Force will look at Tisha and think, HMMMMM, I think she Gets It After All, and the "powers" will "activate" in me, and I can meet my destiny, whatever it is.  

I thought this lesson worth sharing:  Nothing happens without work, even God's gifts will flop listlessly if you don't pick up the slack and do your part.  And remember:  the magick is in the here-and-now, this is where you do your magical work.   Your dreams and OBEs are but a reflection of your work in the so-called ordinary realms.

blessed dreams,

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"

Tisha
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: