The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 11:51:32

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random weird dreams/obe  (Read 374 times)
iforgotmy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2016, 20:51:22 »

hello
I often do weird dreams that are somehow related with OBE/phasing

here are a compilation of some of them
feel free to tell me what you think about them,  and if you think they are more than dreams, and somehow real.

1. I used to often attempt to ask with non verbal communication for a helper
3 times it ended with the same result (not a coincidence I think..) : I am in a normal dream, very dreamy: my counsciousness level is low, bad memory
then I start to float
I feel warm, I slowly go upper and upper, and become a spheric luminous item
as I go upper, my consciousness level increase, until I wake up

2. I am fully asleep
my consciousness level go up and down
everything is blurry
at some moment, my counsciousness increase: I am floating above my body, in a reversed U shape (back in direction of the sky, arms and legs falling down)
my consciousness is low, I am not able to do anything but I was feeling a lot of fears

3. i am in a dream
at first my CL (consciousness level) is low, but I am in a car, someone learn me to drive it, it force me to be focused on what I do, it dramatically increase my CL
We talk together about dreams and astral projections.
At one moment he says to me: "I am really surprised that you still haven't noticed"
I answered nothing and wake up feeling a bit stupid to not have realized that I was dreaming

this guy in the dream was represented by a old friend I had in high school, he once told me that he was feeling like he was in a dream even in day time, fully awake.

4. I am in a dream, I don't know what's the dream is about, and I don't care much, my CL is 4/10, I somehow weakly realize that I am dreaming: I try to imagine myself doing an OBE in my bedroom.
My CL rush to 7/10 and I am propulsed in my bedroom, I am a formless dot with only the sense of sight.
I am looking at my door, near my body. "I" is not especially scared, but the whole "mindset" feel very scary.
I think I was scared that something could hurt my physical body: I want to re-enter in it. With some force and struggle I finally go back into, it propulse my back in my dream. CL go back to 4/10

At this point, fear is gone, curiosity is back, I try to OBE again: the same exact thing happen again (a CL rush, an OBE, fear ...)

all of this happened to me the last 30 days and all those experience were dream-like, not much lucid, but I am asking myself if they could still be real things

There is something else I would love to know what you think about: It used to happen a few times when I was a kid (5-10yo), last time it happened was a few years ago when I was 18yo
As I am laying in my bed, feeling relaxed and sleepy, eyes closed, with a CL of 9/10, a cat come and walk gently on my body
I can feel his/her feets
Then I realize that my room is closed and have no cats in it,my CL go to 10/10 then it stop
I watch my room and obviously there was no cat

Each time it was scareless, and I felt that the cat is someone good for me.
Don't ask my why but I feel like this cat is not really a cat, but only represent herself (yes she is a woman, don't ask my why) as a cat, and she have a human-like intelligence

these are the most interresting things I want to share for now, every opinion is welcome Smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: